Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Ladies - I just woke up for the 3rd time out of my sleep. This time I was waken by a vivid dream and I never remember my dreams.. ever!! I dreamt that my coworker brought her cat to work and hid it under her desk all day. This is so bizarre because I'm a nurse and we don't even sit at a desk. I'm pretty much on my feet the entire shift.. lol!! I don't know what this means, but I had to share it.

Miranda and Sienna how are you two holding up?? xx

Miranda--vivid dreams are a GREAT sign! Fx for you!

Lavapanda--I think writing something personal is a wonderful touch. The recipient couple will love to know a little more about you. And can you imagine what the letter will mean to that child conceived with your help (if the parents want to share it with him/her)? I don't know if there is any information that every couple would want to know, this is such an individual process for everyone taking this path. I think as long as you are sincere and share/express what's important for you to communicate & what's in your heart, it will be appreciated. Thank you for being a donor!!

Boopin I’ll have to try some retail therapy :) I don’t think I’ll test early as I’ve had 3 hcg jabs and don’t want a false positive getting my hopes up. Having a vivid dream is one of the tww symptoms I came across when people were pregnant, that’s great news :happydance:. I’ve still not had any symptoms and have been a bit down today.

Vonn I’m glad to hear you’ve been able to start your mock cycle, I’m glad my progesterone supps are cream, green sounds revolting.

Lava panda welcome it's a lovely thing your doing :flower:

Boopin yeah for vivid dreams! That's what I've been having. Mind you I often have vivid dreams like I'll have Walking dead dreams after I've watched it when I'm saving the world. Poor husband is never in those dreams lol. He always go nah I got BIT and you've left me for dead didn't you?! ha ha

Sienna I was down too because someone on another three had all these symptoms. I keep remembering my neighbour didn't feel anything when she was pregnant till 16 weeks she felt butterflies. So did my Mum and so did my sister. Anything else I put down to symptom spotting.

Lava Panda.. great thing you're doing it means so much to couples I'm sure they would never be able to put into words. Definitely something personal.. like the qualities/traits that you have what hobbies and things you like to do. Not that I'm a star sign person but I like reading my Scorpio one like.. I'm pretty determined but am loving and work hard etc etc.

Ladies - I just woke up for the 3rd time out of my sleep. This time I was waken by a vivid dream and I never remember my dreams.. ever!! I dreamt that my coworker brought her cat to work and hid it under her desk all day. This is so bizarre because I'm a nurse and we don't even sit at a desk. I'm pretty much on my feet the entire shift.. lol!! I don't know what this means, but I had to share it.

Miranda and Sienna how are you two holding up?? xx

vivid dreams are a good sign and if I were to interpret the meaning of it is ...you wondering how you can hide your pregnancy while at work...or how long LOL

LL - That's an interesting interpretation of my dream. You may be on to something!! Being that I work for the prison system. I wouldn't want to tell anyone until I'm showing!! You may be correct.. hrmm?!?!

Sienna - What's wrong hun?? Why are you feeling a bit down today?? Is it something that you can talk about?? We're all here for you. :hugs:

Miranda - Did you get a positive test?? I think I read that in another thread today. xx

LavaPanda - You're an amazing young lady for making the choice to become a donor. Without women like you, I wouldn't have an opportunity to become a mom. Which for me, it's important to experience pregnancy, giving birth and breastfeeding my baby. You and women like you, make us infertile womens' impossible dreams possible. I appreciate and admire you for your selfless gift. <3<3

Yeah I did yesterday and today (8dp5dt) - I broke down and tested because I was feeling down like it hadn't worked and I just couldn't take another day of it and needed to mentally prepare for a negative. So i was expecting to see that it hadn't because I've peed on so many of those damn things and never once got two lines. I didn't confess to anyone even to my husband until today. I didn't want to get his hopes up. I told him today but I told him I still don't believe it. I'm worried it's a false positive even though it was just a frozen transfer with no drugs except the progesterone. The trigger shot we did was two months ago.

Sienna.. that's right we're all here.. Try not to get down. You don't know it hasn't worked. Your beta test is Tuesday 9th isn't it? Everybody is different and most people don't get any symptoms until they are way down the track.

Congratulations Miranda on your BFP!! :happydance: :headspin:
Did you get any implantation bleeding or any symptoms?? How are you feeling now, any different?? I'm so excited for you and I hope Sienna and I are next!! You go mama!! :wohoo:

Thanks.. But I'm not getting excited until I hear that beta blood test!! I have no symptoms no bleeding, nothing. I feel no different at all. That's why I think it didn't work. Still don't. Except worrying now it was a false positive or it's not real lol!

Fingers crossed its true and u and Sienna we all get our BFP's soon - confirmed locked and loaded.

Miranda when is the beta? I promise you the HCG shot is way out of your system by now LOL

I will get excited for you ;-)

Code:
Miranda when is the beta? I promise you the HCG shot is way out of your system by now LOL

I will get excited for you ;-)

Lol.. Monday 8th Feb. Come on Boopin and Sienna. Sending all sticky nice emby vibes to u.. I just keep remembering what my Dr said - it's a seed in a jam sandwich..

Congratulations Miranda that’s great news, it’s definitely not your trigger shot that’s too long ago. If it’s been positive two days in a row and getting darker it’s positive, I’m so please for you. Love the quote ‘seed in a jam sandwich’ it made me smile. :happydance: :wohoo:

Boopin I think it’s like Miranda said when you read lots of people have symptoms and you don’t have any its like has it not worked. Last night I was woken up by severe cramps which lasted a couple of hours and nothing at all today. I’ll be doing a hpt test on Tuesday as my GP doesn’t do the beta bloods and I can’t find anywhere near where I live that does them. How you doing?

Hi Sienna :flow: I'm doing fine. I don't have any symptoms either. So, I can empathize with you and Miranda. I hope your cramping last night was due to implantation. I'm keeping everything crossed for you my tww buddy!! :thumbup:

My vacation is officially over. I'm going back to work today... ughhh!! Where did the 10 days go?? It went by lightening fast. I'll try and check BnB throughout the day (I confess I'm an addict).. lol!!

HELLO Ladies xx

Sorry I haven't been able to get on here much lately. Although I am trying to keep up with the news through my email alerts. Wanted to say a quick hello and congratulations Miranda, I hope you get a great number to confirm it.

Booping/Sienna, things are sounding positive for you both too. Looking forward to reading some more good news. Keep us posted.

Hi to everyone else, hope cycles, bumps and babies are all treating you well.

My FET is finally booked for 18th March, bring it on!!

x

Good luck Pinoie for the 18rh March!! That's st Patrick's day so I'm callin that a lucky day. They always say the luck of the Irish. We'll be here for u in your wait!

Boopin and Sienna I've got everything crossed that u get your BFP's soon. and don't look into symptoms that u think you should have. I don't have any.. In fact I had to do another hpt this morning just to check - the 3rd one and I won't believe it till my beta test on Monday.. And then many hurdles to jump.

Wow Mirinda, Congratulations !! It is definitely not a trigger shot I can vouch for that.
Boopin, I did not have any symptoms NONE . And it turned out to be a BFP cycle.
pinkie, excited for you and sending you lots of baby dust.
Sienna, I have a positive feeling for you. Sending you all the luck.

Ah Boopin at least being back at work will take your mind off things, I&#8217;m back on Monday. How's your first day back been? I&#8217;ve felt much better today, still no symptoms although I&#8217;m not stressing about it now as it&#8217;s just too early and I found a really useful website that shows what happens on each day after transfer show I need to wait before testing.

Pinkie good luck with your FET 18th March will be here before you know it

Sienna - Being back at work keeps me busy, but I still have this IVF stuff in the back of my mind.. lol!! Can you share that website with me?? I'd love to read it. How are you holding up?? xx

Pinkie - Congrats on starting your FET in March!! It'll be here before you know it. GL to you. I'm so happy for you!!

Coolstar - Thanks for the reassurance. I needed to hear that!! How's your DS doing?? What are some of the milestones that he has reached??

:dust:to all the pupo ladies! I had NO symptoms, sign or no sign, you have to excellent chances, we live in an amazing day & age with the kind of technology bringing us our families. I really hope this is the case for all three of you and Pinkie in March!

Just on a wee break from trying to get baby to sleep tonight. At 4 months they seem to go through emotional changes and with getting a vaccination injection yesterday it's been a bumpy ride. Another injection tuesday (it's hellish being a baby!) I feel terrible for the wee cherub. We've been trying late night walks with her (11:30ish) to get her to fall asleep. Tonight was a fail - she's awake after her walk.
I had a nightmare last night that she was kidnapped, woke up terrified. Best cure for patental fears is to go to the crib & make sure they're breathing & sleeping soundly. My brain does weird horrible things these days, DH says all humans go through this, keeps our children safe.

Okay Ladies, I POAS in the middle of the night and I think I see 2 lines. I'm only 6dp5dt, so I wasn't expecting to see anything. And to my amazement a second line appeared!! I also took a Walmart cheapie and I have a faint second line.

The lines are a bit darker than the pics are showing. Tell me if you see it, too or am I just going wacko?!?! lol :wacko:

Attachments

• 20160206_054536_resized.jpg
    20160206_054536_resized.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 20160206_050622_resized.jpg
    20160206_050622_resized.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 20160206_054845_resized.jpg
    20160206_054845_resized.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online