Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Okay Ladies, I POAS in the middle of the night and I think I see 2 lines. I'm only 6dp5dt, so I wasn't expecting to see anything. And to my amazement a second line appeared!! I also took a Walmart cheapie and I have a faint second line.

The lines are a bit darker than the pics are showing. Tell me if you see it, too or am I just going wacko?!?! lol :wacko:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I absolutely see it!!! Congrats!!! Woo hoooo! Your 11DPO BFP!!!

Thanks LL!! I have insomnia so bad. I can't go back to sleep!! I'm surfing the internet and watching a movie right now. HaHa!! :happydance:

Wish I could go to CA for DEIVF too! Did you see pics of your donor?

Yes, there's 9 pictures in her donor profile. I love her so much for giving me this opportunity to be a mommy. I'm forever greatful to her beyond words.

What part of the country are you in LL?? xx

3rd test - Dollar Store cheapie. Faint test line!!

Attachments

• 20160206_072353_resized.jpg
    20160206_072353_resized.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 20160206_060820_resized.jpg
    20160206_060820_resized.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 20160206_100357_resized.jpg
    20160206_100357_resized.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 18
GA....I go to LA often as I used to live there and go visit my friends hehehe.... Cost is the issue

What ages were the pics? I'm always curious... A friend of mine in LA did the DE thing and she swears the lady looked identical....she is Greek btw....baby came out blonde haired blue eyes hehehe gorgeous but looks nothing like her.

The pictures are very recent. She's beautiful and looks like a sweet young lady. My donor is korean and lebanese. My baby probably won't look like me either.. lol!! I'm neither of those ethnicities. But, I'll love my baby all the same. :hugs:

Boopin--Yay for you!!!!! Congrats on the positive!!! I can't wait to watch it get darker. :bfp::cloud9:

LLBean--the clinic I am going through (CNY Fertility in upstate New York) has an in-house donor bank you can choose from. There are pics and a lot of personal/medical information. Most ladies have at least one pic of them as babies/kids, but not all do. For some reason a lot of them have selfies in cars. LOL. Weird.

They can do fresh or frozen, frozen is cheaper. 5-7 fresh donor eggs is $11,000. 5-7 frozen DE is $7,000. We are planning to to do fresh and are estimating about $15,000 total with meds, monitoring, travel. It's a crapload of money, no doubt. DH's parents are helping us out some, so it takes some of the pressure off & is incredibly generous.

Donor embryos are less, so perhaps that's a possibility? I read about one couple who used donor embryos even though only one person had a problem, they felt it made it "even," neither one's DNA would be used and that felt right to them. It's sooo rotten that $$ has to stand in the way of getting pregnant. :hugs:

Vonn - I'll POAS again on Sunday morning. Keeping my everything crossed that the test line gets darker. I'm cautiously optimistic right now, until my beta on Wednesday 2/10.

Sienna - Thinking about you. Your next!! Sending you lots of :dust: GL on Tuesday my tww buddy!!

2 have thanks for the reassurance, sounds like you’ve got your work cut out at the minute I’m sure things will settle soon.

Congratulation boopin I definitely see a second line :happydance: I’ve had a good day today kept really busy so not had time to think about not having any symptoms yet.

Here’s the website https://www.bubblesandbumps.com/what-happens-after-embryo-transfer-day-3-day-5-transfer-calendar/

Boopin, those are definitely two lines. I am so happy for you. Massive congratulations you deserve it so much.
Pinkie, thinking about you!!

Vonn I looked online at that place and the reviews kind of didn't sit well with me , I hope you have a wonderful experience and I don't want to scare anyone going there as I have not been myself so can't judge. Let me know what your experience is as I am sure it will be wonderful. Most people that write reviews only focus on the bad stuff so I am sure its fine

Boopin congrats I definitely see two lines!! Let's hope that line is darker tomorrow I'm sure it will be. I'll be cautiously optimistic too. But looking good! Yeah!!!

A little darker on a less sensitive test!! :happydance:
Keeping my fx'd for a good beta on Wednesday!! xx

Attachments

• 20160207_032859_resized.jpg
    20160207_032859_resized.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 20160208_091603_resized(2).jpg
    20160208_091603_resized(2).jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 20160208_101812_resized.jpg
    20160208_101812_resized.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 10