Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Vonn I looked online at that place and the reviews kind of didn't sit well with me , I hope you have a wonderful experience and I don't want to scare anyone going there as I have not been myself so can't judge. Let me know what your experience is as I am sure it will be wonderful. Most people that write reviews only focus on the bad stuff so I am sure its fine

LLBean--No worries! I haven't yet found a doctor who was perfect, so I'm sure these folks aren't either. But I believe in their philosophy; they have in-house acu and massage, talk about the importance of diet, reducing inflammation, etc. I'll be happy to share my experiences there with you.

AFM--just letting the estrace tablets work their magic. Hopefully make my lining super fluffy. They have definitely made my breasts tender. That's something I usually only deal with after I ov. I go back in on Friday for another scan and labs.

I hope everyone's well!

Yes that is good that they also encourage alternative medicine

Miranda I believe Beta was today....so what's the scoop? FXd!

I think there are a few blood hcg tests coming up this week. Good luck ladies, I will be on the look out for all the good news xx

hi ladies my hpt this morning was negative, having spoken to Penny I have stopped my meds :( I need to get my head around the failure then we can decide what next.

Sienna-- :hug: to you. I'm so sorry to hear this news. Dang it! We are here for you. :hug:

Sienna I'm truly sorry that your cycle didn't work. Please don't give up!! You gotta pick yourself up, dust yourself off and try again!! It usually takes an average of 3 attempts to be successful. I believe that it'll work for you. We're all here for you. Sending you big tight HUGS:hugs: And lots of LOVE!!<3<3<3

Sienna, I'm so sorry about your cycle, it's not fair! Sending you massive bear hugs and a clink of a glass of wine, to your hard work in trying, to getting over the current pain & disappointment quickly, and most importantly to your future possibilities :hugs:

Boopin, you don't get a glass of wine, no but I'm sure you're still happy :dance: yay! You've made it to double lines. Now hang on little beans, keep making those beautiful lines darker and hang on for the 9 month ride! Congrats :hugs:

Vonn, you're very wise to do the fresh eggie option or even frozen embie option too but frozen eggies are very risky, too expensive for the statistical success rates. Successes do happen as we've seen it on our previous thread but most international clinics don't offer frozen egg options because the success rates are too low. SKP spent $50 on 12 frozen eggs with maybe half maturing to embie stage past thaw and none taking. Eggies, as Reprofit explained to DH & I, are only a few cells big and too fragile to freeze, they're much too delicate to work with whereas embies are big & beefy, freeze & thaw very well with high rates of success to delivery. My regional fertility clinic only gives out the stats to clinical pregnancy rate with their frozen egg program - it's a total scam. What's the internal donor bank like with that clinic? Hopefully they have a decent range of people for you to choose from. All the bst with whatever route you go, let us know how you get on xx

Well afm Mac did her last 4 mnth vaccinatuon today and actually fell asleep before midnight! Yay:bunny: we're off to a family day long weekend in the mountains to ski a little with friends. I'm the early bird so I'll likely get out on the hill in the mornings and come back for babysitting duty in the afternoon. Skate party & potluck on Sunday...making turkey chilli & mulled wine. I hope everyone is doing well moms, future-moms-to-be-in-waiting, pupo's, and those inbetweeners. xx

Hi Sienna, I'm so sorry to hear this cycle didn't work. The disappointment is crushing & there's little we can say. Even when everything is perfectly aligned it doesn't always work out, hope you & DH can take some time to be kind to each other. Xxx

Vonn said:
2Have--Thanks for this info! I will ask my clinic about it as they told me there is a 5-10% less chance with frozen donor eggs compared to fresh. That does not sound nearly as dramatic as what you have been told. Dang, I was feeling like frozen D Eggs was a close second choice, now I have to look into this more!

Sienna--Still thinking of you :hugs:

Thanks everyone for your support it&#8217;s really appreciated, I&#8217;m struggling at the minute and not sure where we go from here. We don&#8217;t have the money to try again for a few months & Penny thinks it was my lining that was the issue and wants me to have a hysteroscopy & scratch before I have another transfer. This adds a couple more months to get the money together for this and the transfer.

Boopin how you doing? have you had your beta&#8217;s and are your number good, fingers crossed all continues to go well for you.

2/08 Beta #1 = 159.2
2/10 Beta #2 = 393.5
(doubling time is 1.53 days)

I'll have a third Beta on 2/18 and then an US at 6 weeks. :happydance:

Sienna I hope you can continue trying. You too close to give up now

Booping those are great numbers!!!!! Remind me, how many they put back?

LL - Two 5 day embryos were transferred.

Sienna - I hope you can try again real soooon!! You'll be in my prayers and I'll be looking out for your updates on BnB. xx

ooooohhhh so you could have twins in there? OMG so extra exciting!!!

2/08 Beta #1 = 159.2
2/10 Beta #2 = 393.5
(doubling time is 1.53 days)

I'll have a third Beta on 2/18 and then an US at 6 weeks. :happydance:

OMG, I am so excited. Massive :hugs: , you will be a mama soon. Wish you a h&h 9 months :kiss: . When is your EDD ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->