Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Hi Ladies :hugs: Happy Valentine's Day!!

I just got a 3 weeks+ on a digital. I pray this is a good sign!! I'm not even 3 weeks development / 5 weeks pregnant until Tuesday. My 3rd beta is on Thursday. Keeping my fx'ed that this little bean sticks. I <3 this little beanie babie!! LOL!!

remember when they calculate it it counts from your CD1 so yes you should be 3+ weeks ;-) Basically by the time the transfer happened you would already be 2+ weeks

Ah but those ones count differently! Otherwise you'd never get to see 1-2 weeks &#128521; So yes you would usually be 5 weeks to see that! Fab news boopin!

Hi Ladies :hugs: Happy Valentine's Day!!

I just got a 3 weeks+ on a digital. I pray this is a good sign!! I'm not even 3 weeks development / 5 weeks pregnant until Tuesday. My 3rd beta is on Thursday. Keeping my fx'ed that this little bean sticks. I <3 this little beanie babie!! LOL!!

remember when they calculate it it counts from your CD1 so yes you should be 3+ weeks ;-) Basically by the time the transfer happened you would already be 2+ weeks

Ah but those ones count differently! Otherwise you'd never get to see 1-2 weeks &#128521; So yes you would usually be 5 weeks to see that! Fab news boopin!

I'm guessing she got those here in the US? not sure... well either way it is awesome!

ok so it is weeks since ovulation it seems. My apologies...you learn something new every day hehee

https://www.clearblueeasy.com/advanced-pregnancy-test-with-weeks-estimator.php

PC, was thinking about you . How is it going with your miracle babies ?
Anyone heard from MrsG ?
Hi Coolstar, all good here thanks, our girls are now 4 1/2 weeks old and growing fast! They're out of the prem baby clothes and in newborn and seem so big to us in comparison to what they were, even though they are still smaller than your average newborn! They're getting more alert every day and we're looking forward to seeing our first smiles soon!
I haven't heard anything from MrsG, hopefully everything's ok.
xx

Fab news Boopin! My computer is being fixed and my iPhone is a little tricky to figure out the friend request thing but I will soon!
Oh boy I'm thinking I should do that test to see how many weeks I am. I have no symptoms at all really - other than my heart rate gets higher more easily and I get a little hotter - it's been pretty hot and humid here in Oz.
Anyway, trying to keep busy until the 29th feb US.

Boopin great news on the digital, I hope time goes quickly for you and Miranda so you get to see your little ones.

PC, lovely to hear from you, so pleased the girls are doing well and growing. Hope you are enjoying every moment of motherhood.

Hi to everyone else, I don't get on here as much as I would like to these days but I do try and keep up.

I am still on BCP I take my last one next week and my prostap injection on Sunday, I am hoping the next few weeks go by very quickly.

:flower:

PC, was thinking about you . How is it going with your miracle babies ?
Anyone heard from MrsG ?
Hi Coolstar, all good here thanks, our girls are now 4 1/2 weeks old and growing fast! They're out of the prem baby clothes and in newborn and seem so big to us in comparison to what they were, even though they are still smaller than your average newborn! They're getting more alert every day and we're looking forward to seeing our first smiles soon!
I haven't heard anything from MrsG, hopefully everything's ok.
xx

So nice to hear from you. Wow they are nearly 5 weeks. Time flies. DS is moving from newborn clothes to 3 months clothes. Are your babies sleeping properly. I read they take around 3 months to adjust to outside world. DS sleeps at night but has trouble taking naps during days. It would be soon PC you can see them smiling at you. They smile at you around 7 to 8 weeks.

Boopin, any symptoms? I did not have any symptoms in my first trimester.
Pinkie, in no time it will be 18th March. Fxed for your cycle.
Mirinda, hope you are enjoying every moment.
BFP ladies, enjoy your pregnancy. It flies so fast.

Boopin, any symptoms? I did not have any symptoms in my first trimester.
I have a few pregnancy symptoms: frequent urination, increased hunger/thirst, fatigue, bloated lower abd and the occasional twinge in my pelvic region. I'm still in shock and can't believe that this worked on the first attempt. I don't think I'll be totally convinced until I see my little bean on the US screen.. LOL!!

That's great your DS is sleeping through the night.:crib:

Hello Pinkie, Hi Butterfly:wave:

Hello ladies,

I have some not so good news to share. Yesterday afternoon I experienced sudden bleeding, cramping and passing of clots. I immediately went to the emergency room. I had an ultrasound done and my beta hcg drawn. My beta was 8,266. The US revealed an empty gestational sac. The doctor said I may be experiencing a "threatened miscarriage". At this point I don't know if I miscarried or not. I'm going to repeat my beta tomorrow and I have an US scheduled with my fertility clinic on Friday 2/26. My nurse said since we transferred 2 embryos, there's a chance 1 is still intact. And that it's probably too soon to see anything on an ultrasound. I'll continue with my medications, bedrest 2 days, stay hydrated and monitor my S&S (bleeding has stopped).

As hard as it is, I'm going to remain hopeful. I'll keep you lovely ladies updated. Thanks ahead of time for all your support. It means the world to me in my time of despair.

Oh no Boopin :( , I hope it is not a mc. And I think 5 weeks is too early to see anything. Take rest Hun, you will be in my prayers !

Boopin I've bern there, mc'd my first DE ivf @ 5 weeks and 8 weeks. The nurse is right, even if 1 is gone there's a great chance that the other will be ok! Do not give up hope. Stay horizontal while bleeding, watch some funny movies to let your mind rest and whayever happens we are all here for you xx

So I was confiding in my gf who's pregnant (the one who has a terrible diet but refuses to take prenatal vits) that I'd love to get preggers right away, give my mat leave to my DH who's been laid off. She said 'Remember that you got pregnant when you stopped worrying so much' and to 'Relax and enjoy sex ;)' :grr:
I cringed when I read that :cry:why are people so uneducated?

Oh no Boopin this isn't what I wanted to read today.... I'm really hoping it's all ok. Stay positive like you are. Take it easy and .. And l'll be keeping everything crossed for you!

2Have - why don't you just get drunk?! That really helps to get pregnant. Just relax and don't think about it!!! Ha ha.. Go away for a trip somewhere. Argh I've been told all these it's so annoying. Some people have no idea! Wow I can't believe your friend isn't taking pre Natals. Ummm folic acid. And her diet being shit too. These reckless pregnant people who are so carefree about it really shit me. They got pregnant really easily and don't realise what a miracle it is to conceive in the first place.

Miranda I know right? She asked me last night if bf-ing hurts the nips and told me the baby better not be born on her bday. I said to her it'll be the best gift ever if she gets her baby on her bday and that she'll just need to share her big day:dohh: i also told her that if having a baby was as easy as women letting their hair down, spreading their legs and enjoying it the fs's would make a mint simply telling ppl to 'relax'.

So my guess is she's already considering not bf-ing because it might hurt her too much. DH just keeps remi ding me there are far worse off babies in the world than the one that'll be born to her & not to worry about it. The next time she tells me something more about not providing for her baby I'm going to flat out ask why she thought having a baby would be a goid idea. If we can't provide a tiny bit of feedback to those in our inner circles than who can we talk honestly to?

How are you feeling Boopin? Thinking about you lots. Fx for you my dear! xx

2Have, show that idiot friend of yours the breastfeeding thing I posted on my facebook today (of course she may just roll her eyes and not care...)

Booping I am so sorry to hear that you had this experience. I truly hope its just a scare and nothing else. Hang in there and keep us posted... I still think those betas are quite high for not being anything but what do I know

Boopin, I am sorry to hear this. I truly hope everything is ok at your next scan. Look after yourself x

2Have, show that idiot friend of yours the breastfeeding thing I posted on my facebook today (of course she may just roll her eyes and not care...)

Booping I am so sorry to hear that you had this experience. I truly hope its just a scare and nothing else. Hang in there and keep us posted... I still think those betas are quite high for not being anything but what do I know

I let her know that it won't be painful after the first few weeks as long as baby isn't tongue tied. Told her if her baby is tongue tied she'll need to get it fixed or could lead to speech impediments, she said oh I'll have to remember to look that up later. I don't get that she's interested in anything. It was a great post, amazing what the human body can do! Thank you.

2have - she sounds totally selfish and an idiot. Being selfish is y the best quality a mother should have! But yes definitely keep trying to lead her in the right direction.

Hi ladies! I know I don't get on here often, but today I went in for my progesterone check and if I've ovulated then I'll start Lupron tomorrow for 10 days and then add on estrogen injections. Today in feeling okay about it but lately since its been 2 cancelled cycles I'm having doubts if DE is the right thing. Did any of you feel this way? Is it natural? Do you have any words of advice? I would really appreciate it! I was so excited back in August when we started the process but now it's just starting to drag and I'm starting to lose hope and doubt everything. :( thanks in advance for your wisdom!!

Boopin-hang in there Hun! 5 weeks is early and if one was implanted closer to the cervix that could be the reason for the bleed. That's what happened to me with the first pregnancy and my remaining little guy just turned 2!!! :) best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->