Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Minno I’m having my hysteroscopy in December then I was planning on going in March for my transfer, but Serum is recommending I transfer in January or Feb. I’m just not sure my cycle will line up to be able to take the leave when I need to. It would be good to be cycle buddies :)

Minxy I’m using frozen embryos, when are you flying out to Serum?

Good luck for a smooth and successful cycle for you Minxy. I'll be routing for you :)

Sienna, I know, it's so difficult trying to get the timings right for everything and to make sure it fits in with our cycles and work etc Here's hoping it's all worth it. Looks like we will cycle around the same time - yay! Xx

Hi
I hope everyone is doing ok.

Sienna, I had hysteroscopy last yr, just like ec really. Good luck.

Minx, is ec still on for tomorrow?

Had bloods today and def bfn but the 2nd clinic we were on the list with has offered us a match and we're (crazily??) going for it ASAP.

They've looked at the cycle with the other clinic and suggested I also take prednisolone from ET for nkc. I know some of you have had nkc tests, is this something you've been offered?

Kath xx

Mrs G, I have been advised to take prednisone his coming cycle - 5mg a day going up to 10mg. I'm being asked to take from cycle day 1 - so 2-3 weeks before transfer. I haven't had immune testing but I pushed the clinic as ive had two de ivf's and two bfps but early losses. I've had a natural pregnancy too and my 'baby' boy is a strapping 12 year old currently asleep next door! So I guess even im thinking it could be my body rejecting the donor egg. I'm just pleased to be doing something different this cycle.
Good luck to you, we can compare notes!! Xx

Ladies, well I've had a stressful couple of days trying to sort out my meds for this cycle via a new coordinator at the clinic. Dunno if it's a language barrier or what but man o man she just was not getting it and kept asking me why I was asking about cyclogest and Utrogestan (eh because I have one and not the other and I need you to order me it if I need it) and prednisone (eh perhaps u need to liaise with the doctor to ask why I need that)! Anyway, eventually got it sorted out and am getting the prednisone via the e-pharmacy so will take a couple of weeks to arrive. I am starting it in Jan and will transfer end jan or sometime early feb. Eeekk

How is everyone else doing? Xx

Hi ladies :)

Minno, I have two frozen blasts on board, both were grade 1 and didn't lose their grading when thawed :thumbup: Feb is going to come quickly

2have, how are you doing? Are you still set for an April cycle and have you decided on fresh or frozen eggs?

Leilani, so excited for you and smudge is gorgeous!!

Jooba, glad things are moving along nicely for you!! time is flying by :)

Garnet, how are things? do you think you'd go back for a cycle?

Sienna, glad you cycle isn't far off!! I have everything crossed for you!!

Hi new ladies:) Welcome, this is the best group of women :thumbup:

I had my 12 week scan, everything was normal so that's a relief! Both measure exactly the same still and twin 1 had a heartbeat of 165 and twin 2 had a heartbeat of 170. :thumbup:

Hey ladies,

Minno, sorry about the hastle, glad you got it sorted, now roll on Feb! It sounds like there's a few of you cycling around the same time. With any luck you can add me to the list :)
Minxy, is egg collection today? Best of luck if it is, hope they get lots of lovely healthy eggs!
Crystal / Jooba, glad you're both doing well, time does fly!
Good luck to you Dec ladies! Hopefully you'll get your Christmas babies!
Lots going on over the next few months on here.
I've convinced DH to go again, he's still a little reluctant, but willing to go with what I want. Just waiting to hear what the earliest date they can do is, Reprofit direct say March, just waiting to hear from Magdalena. Just wondering, UK ladies, what's the best way to pay the deposit in € when you have a £ bank account? xx

Hi ladies,
Thanks for the kind wishes, EC today. DH is doing his bit now.
ET booked for Wednesday. I doubt we'll hear from the clinic in between, as much as I don't like that it seems to be their way. It's wonderful it's finally happening & after all the build up feel very relaxed!

Pussycat - good luck with the next cycle. Through a fluke with our bank account when moving house we've got a platinum banking account with Barclays & they transferred our money to Serum for free. I'm not sure what others do.

Crystal - congratulations. What wonderful news on your scan.

Mrs G, Minno - I'm on Prednisolene too & I've not had immunes testing. I think Serum take a very belt & braces approach. I think it's a good idea as they get the results.

Minno - Sorry to hear you've had such hassles sorting out your meds. My memory has gone, where are you cycling?

MrsG - I looked into cycling soon after my early mc & because the embie died it's actually a good idea to cycle again as soon as possible. I read that in my Emma Cannon book, so I wouldn't worry about it. Where are you at?

Hi ladies. Hope everyone is doing good.
Has anyone heard from Holly yet?

Crystal, Hubby is in an intense School and has like 6+ hours of homework most night and they don't let him take time off so no it won't happen. I think I have to give it up because I hit the 47 year old in January and my cut off was 45 ! Ha ha!

Just wanted to drop in and catch up with everyone! good luck on all the upcoming cycles.

Aw Crystal, such wonderful news to hear about your scan. If forgotten you had two frozen blasts on board - as always you are my inspiration! X

Pussycat - yay to convincing hubby! These men are hard work sometimes eh - they know they're gonna give in in the end tho so they should just save us the hassle and say yes at the start! I hope u cycle in jan/feb too and we can go through it together.

Minxyy I am cycling with Gest ivf in Prague. They are pretty good generally but I have a new coordinator and she misses the point sometimes. The Dr is brill tho - he sorted it all out and has sent the e-prescription for my meds to the Internet pharmacy already. Just waiting to hear from them.

Butterfly - how are u and little
man doing? Thanks so much again for the progynova - saves me some ££ and was very sweet of you xx

MrsG - Yep I'm pleased about the prednisone prescription this time - hope it makes the difference!

Garnet - never say never!!
Love to everyone else xxx

Crystal I’m so glad to hear your scan showed two healthy babes :) what's your due date?

Hi all

Hope everyone's ok

Minno, Minx, I've not had nkc tests but new clinic have suggested taking prednisone, worth a try?! They said they would recommend that over Eeva, scratch, and assisted hatching?

Pussycat, I think you need to look at the exchange rate and charges your bank is offering. I think there are special credit cards which offer better rates to pay in euros.

Garnet, do you mean you said you'd stop ttc at 45? It's so hard, for me the decision to go again is so much easier than to stop. X

Am still waiting for af. Took last cyclogest and progynova on wed night, anyone know how long it'll take for cd1?

Happy weekend! Xx

Mrs G, should only take about 3-4 days once medication level starts to drop.

Are you going again straight away? Fantastic! Good luck xxxx

Hi everyone! 2have4kids recommended this thread to me. I am currently going through my first DE cycle. My transfer is a week from tomorrow. Very excited. Looking forward to getting to know you all. My short and sweet history is in the signature!!

Tee hee yes Mrs G, we been trying since I as 41 1/2 and 5 natural baby MC and 1DE MC. I had my son at 39/40 and had no complications! We orignal set our age limit 45 to stop trying and then these gals convinced me to give DE a try last January so we went in March and unfortunately MC in May! Hubby is now stuck in a intensive career building school that takes no prisoners until June of next year! No time off and long study hours however hopefully he will be promoted at the end of it and it is a substantial raise! My only choice would be is to go by myself and get a donor egg and sperm wich would probably lead to my divorce! So I am just here to Cheer everyone on!

Cali KT I think I remember you from another thread. Welcome here, these ladies are so wonderfully supportive and full of great information!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->