Inconceivable and beyond :-)

So excited that everyone is getting going again :). Vonn, Pinkie, Boopin- keeping everything crossed. May will be an exciting month here!
Boopin- glad your dental extraction went well and that you are not too sore.
Stacer, when is your OTD?

My otd is next week. I felt very tired and crampy and cranky over the weekend. Those were similar symptoms I had with my son so I'm
Hoping that means good things! My boobs aren't sore though which I remember them
Being super sore with my son around this time, however I was pregnant with twins and lost one with him so maybe that's why it's different. I'm trying to keep my mind busy but it's hard!!

Bluebell-so exciting that your scan is Friday! Best wishes for a great appointment!! Have you ever had a bfp before? Stay away from
Pregnancy tests! lol that would've freaked me out!!

Boopin--I'm so glad the surgery went well. Why did you have to have your wisdom teeth out now?

We get to be cycle buddies!! :happydance: I start lupron this Friday and the expected retrieval date is May 16. It will be great to go through this with someone!
I needed my wisdom teeth extracted over 3 years ago. The stubborn person that I am told my dentist, "I wont pull them out until they give me problems and right now there not giving me any problems." I'm so happy that those bad teeth are out now. I should've listened and did it a long time ago!! I have a deep cleaning scheduled 5/9 and then I'll be completely done with my dental treatments and procedures.

Looks like You, Pinkie and I are going to be cycling together!! :winkwink: :dance:

Bluebell - Wishing everything goes well for you on Friday. xx

stacer - I'm keeping my fx'd for you next week!! :dust:

Pinkie--I'm thrilled there will be three us cycling at the same time!

Bluebell--that would have sent me into complete hysterics, I'm sure. I'd never heard of the hook effect. I'm relieved the diluted result came out right. Can't wait for the scan!

Stacer--do you tend to be poas addict? Or do you tend to wait it out? I can't recall if you've mentioned this or not.

Llbean--not using my own eggs, May 16 is the donor's retrieval date. That's my landmark date at this point, esp since it determines when we have to fly out.

People who have travelled to do this: when/how did you nail down exact travel dates & book trips??? Advice on not breaking the bank buying last minute tix?

Are you going to Reprofit Vonn? They should have set a date for you if so. They want your hubby there in retrieval day nor,ally and then you go back 5 days later for transfer... At least that is what I remember

I'm not a poas addict at all. I'm too afraid of false negatives!! So is my dh. I'm going to try to do it Saturday with him over FaceTime. I would be 10 days past 5 day transfer. So should be ok right?

stacer you should be ok to test Saturday. I got a +hpt 6dp5dt. I really hope you get your BFP!! :dust:

My medications and supplies arrived this morning. Let's get this party started!! :happydance:

Desogen (BCP's since 4/12)
Lupron 2 week Kit
Estradiol Valerate in Sesame Oil
Progesterone in Sesame Oil
Estrogen/Progesterone Suppositories
Aspirin
Medrol
Zithromax

Insulin Syringes
1cc TB Luer Lock w/o Needles
22G 1.5 in Needles
ETOH preps
Sharps container

Wish me luck Ladies!! :thumbup:

Hi ladies, loads of excitement here! Fx for beautiful double lines!

Vonn Reprofit had the exact dates nailed down 3 months in advanced. If you aren't going through them speak to your coordinator, they should be able to tell you witgin a few days of egg retrieval so you can book your trip.

Boopin, its always exciting when the meds turn up. If you're like me I only feel content when I am physically doing something.

Vonn, will your DH be supplying a fresh sample on day of collection? If so, we were given an update every two days on the scan and I had 4 days notice to book flights, we had to stay for 8 days. This time DH is flying over tomorrow for one night to give his sample and I will fly over once EC is done so i'll have a few more days notice and only need to be there 2 nights. Its horrible not being able to plan but that's the way it has to be, my advice is to not let it panic you, you should have at least a few days notice and my clinic were spot on with their dates too.

X

Yay! So exciting!! Wishing you lots of luck boopin!!

I'm sure a lot of you mentioned before, but im just curious as to why you chose to use an ivf clinic or donor program in another country? Was it because of price or higher success rates? I guess I never thought about going outside of my city so that's why I'm curious!! I was in the practice quite a bit so location was important to me.

I chose a clinic in a different state because of price.

We have a schedule up to retrieval date, with that currently set for May 16. DH is giving a fresh sample. We are trying to figure out if we book tix now (better price) or wait until the stimming has started & the timing is more certain. It will be so freakin' expensive if we wait; but it'll be just a spendy (maybe more?) if we book in advance and then need to adjust the tix cuz the timing didn't stay spot on. Pinkie, you just told me not to let it panic me, and here I go sorta freaking out!

I chose a clinic in a different state because of price.

We have a schedule up to retrieval date, with that currently set for May 16. DH is giving a fresh sample. We are trying to figure out if we book tix now (better price) or wait until the stimming has started & the timing is more certain. It will be so freakin' expensive if we wait; but it'll be just a spendy (maybe more?) if we book in advance and then need to adjust the tix cuz the timing didn't stay spot on. Pinkie, you just told me not to let it panic me, and here I go sorta freaking out!

What airline? The rescheduling shouldn't be too expensive if necessary I don't think? Depends on the ticket you buy of course.

Hi everyone, how’s everyone I’ve been making the most of the lovely sunshine we’ve been having.

Boopin I’m glad to hear you’ve got your FET schedule :) I’m excited for you :happydance:

Vonn I’m excited for you too and pinkie it’ll be lovely to have some more positives on the thread :happydance:

Bluebell good luck with your scan I’m voting for twins, I’d of freaked out too I’d never heard of the ‘hook effect’

Stacergirl I chose to go outside the UK because of cost & donor wait time is much less, although at the minute it doesn’t seem that way

Boopin- sending lots of good vibes and thoughts your way! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!

Sienna-I hope things speed up for you so you can get started again!!

Well I bought my pregnancy tests today for Saturday. Eek!! So far I've been tired and having cramps on and off. So we will see. I remember being tired with my son. Fx!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->