Inconceivable and beyond :-)

yes I was EXHAUSTED with mine WAY before I suspected anything LOL

Boopin- sending lots of good vibes and thoughts your way! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!

Sienna-I hope things speed up for you so you can get started again!!

Well I bought my pregnancy tests today for Saturday. Eek!! So far I've been tired and having cramps on and off. So we will see. I remember being tired with my son. Fx!!
Sending buckets of sticky :dust: your way!! I hope your little bean is burrowing deep into its new home!! I have everything crossed for Saturday's tests!! GL stacer!! :dust:

Just arrived home from my scan - one perfect little heartbeat seen :cloud9: I never thought this day would come and feel completely overwhelmed it has to be said !

It was a little embarrassing as I automatically had my tights and pants off before she turned her back and in actual fact I was just getting an abdominal scan!! Oops - funny how just getting everything off becomes routine !

Stacer - your symptoms sound encouraging. Keeping everything crossed for you for this weekend x

Boopin- glad your meds are here and you can get started.

Sienna, 2 have, Pinkie, Vonn , LL Bean - hope you ladies are well xxx

I'm so excited for you Bluebell, Congratulations!! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!! :hugs: :kiss:

Bluebell, congratulations ! Wish you a h&h 9 months. It's so beautiful to see the heart beat.
Stace, wishing you sticky vibes.

Bluebell, such wonderful news, congratulations. Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy. Don't worry I would have automatically wiped everything off for an internal too. No shame anymore.

Stacer, will be thinking of you tomorrow and looking forward to hearing your good news. Good luck.

Happy Friday ladies hope you all have a good weekend x

Just arrived home from my scan - one perfect little heartbeat seen :cloud9: I never thought this day would come and feel completely overwhelmed it has to be said !

It was a little embarrassing as I automatically had my tights and pants off before she turned her back and in actual fact I was just getting an abdominal scan!! Oops - funny how just getting everything off becomes routine !

Stacer - your symptoms sound encouraging. Keeping everything crossed for you for this weekend x

Boopin- glad your meds are here and you can get started.

Sienna, 2 have, Pinkie, Vonn , LL Bean - hope you ladies are well xxx

I literally just "awww"d out loud when you said the perfect little heartbeat :kiss:

Way to go mommy and bean!

Bluebell!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!! I got chills reading your post so excited and happy for you! Btw I totally would've had my pants off too! Lol

Thanks so much ladies!!!

Bluebell that's fabulous news! I almost did the same lol it does become routine to take it all off.
Stacergirl fx for you for testing this weekend :dust:

Stacergirl good luck for your test tomorrow

Bluebell congratulations wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy:dust:

Hi ladies! I tested at noon (so it wasn't fmu) and got a negative. Not sure what to think. We are 10dp5dt... Dh said he still feels like there's hope. I'm not sure.

Stacer do you have a picture of it? did you use a FRER? its not over till AF shows up

It was a clear blue. It was pretty negative. Not sure if it's too early? I do recall my dr saying my embryo was 12-24 hours behind a blast. Not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Otd is not til Tuesday. Do frozen eggs really take longer to implant? Just trying to stay hopeful!

Bluebell--how wonderful to have a perfect little heartbeat! Congrats to you again. What a milestone!

Stacer--I'm sorry you didn't get an initial positive, but there's still time! I've heard the blue dye tests aren't quite as reliable, esp as a frer (just to add more confusion to the situation). I don't know about frozen implanting slower, but there's time between now and Tuesday, so the dr must think it's still possible. Will you test again or just wait? Fx!

AFM--I've done two Lupron injections so far. And started the baby aspirin. I asked the nurse ab booking flights and she said to wait for sure until the baseline us/labs on May 2 to make certain I can cycle. I think we will book shortly after and then adjust dates if need be. We can't take Southwest, unless we fly into a non local airport. It'll prob be Delta, who has annoying change fees. But hopefully things will be right on schedule and we won't have to worry ab it. And if we gotta change, then we gotta change, can't get around it.

Any Prince fans out there?? Being in Minnesota, it's about all anyone here can talk about...

Vonn - I'm a Prince fan!! I have been ever since I was a kid. I had Prince and Michael Jackson posters hung all over my bedroom walls growing up. The world has lost a musical genius. He was also a philanthropist. He did a lot of anonymous charity work. They're will never be another Prince. He may be imitated, but never duplicated. I paid my respects to Prince on my BnB message board the day he passed. <3 RIP Prince Rogers Nelson <3

Stacker, I am so sorry you got a negative, after everything you go through just to get to transfer stage it really is heartbreaking to see that. I want to be hopeful for you, I really do but on my last cycle I got an out right negative at 9dp5dt and I knew it my heart it was over because I had got a second line (even if they were faint) on my previous two cycles. I am praying Tuesday beta tells you different and I will be rooting for you.

Vonn, I hope the injections are going ok and I agree just wait it out to book flights, yes it's a pain but nothing we can do, it's best to get the right dates. I think we are neck n neck, I am waiting for AF to show up and have baseline on 29th and then hopefully start progynova with aspirin on 2nd May.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->