Inconceivable and beyond :-)

2 have- great to know. We stayed at the Grand but helpful to know some alternatives. My friend is looking at maybe going to reprofit also so will pass this onto her. Good luck tomorrow.
Pinkie - keeping everything crossed for a great result, you deserve it xx
Boopin - hope you are well and fingers crossed for a great beta xx

2have - The food sounds delicious. How's the weather and shopping?? Enjoy your trip!! :)

Bluebell & Pinkie - Fx'd for both of you ladies. :hugs: :dust:

HELLO to everyone else. :winkwink: :kiss:

2have - The food sounds delicious. How's the weather and shopping?? Enjoy your trip!! :)

Bluebell & Pinkie - Fx'd for both of you ladies. :hugs: :dust:

HELLO to everyone else. :winkwink: :kiss:

Hi Boopin, how are you feeling? The weather is lovely and warm, the forecast called for rain all week and I haven't seen a drop:dance:
I've found prices almost double here this time. I have the same pair of Prana pants that I got for $55 in Calgary for $105 here. So have only bought MacKinley a onsie to match a dress I bought her before I left. I'll do a little more perusing tomorrow. I'm really enjoying myself though, got some yummy food & movies tonight relaxing in my room.

Pinkie, I'll be checking in tomorrow to hear about your good news!

2have, it all sounds wonderful and glad you are enjoying yourself. Best of luck with transfer tomorrow, I will be thinking of you.

Had my blood taken today and should hopefully get results tomorrow early afternoon, I am going to be checking my emails like a mad women. Will keep you posted. X

Boopin I’m so pleased for you, that’s a lovely line :happydance:

Vonn I’m sorry your cycles delayed I hope the genetic test all come back good

Pinkie fingers crossed for your test results tomorrow

2have the food sounds lovely, it’s so nice when you get healthy food without having to ask, good luck with your transfer tomorrow

2have sounds like a wonderful time to yourself! Enjoy it!
Pinkie I will be checking here like a mad woman too to see what the BFP announcement:)
Booping when is the scan?
Vonn all in perfect timing. I know I myself want everything yesterday lol but they say if you want to make Gid laugh to tell him your plans;)

Tuesday's a big day!! GL to Pinkie & 2have! Boopin, do you results on Tuesday, too?

Yesssssssssss!!! I am so excited for you Pinkie:happydance::cloud9::thumbup:

I just logged on at work to see if you had updated. Absolutely amazing news. So happy for you and what a great number also. Enjoy!!!

Pinkie fantastic news!! I'm so pleased for you! :dance::bunny::wohoo:
Do you do a second beta in 24/48 hours? You put 2 back right? I like the second to see how yhe curve looks for twinnies. Sending you that :hugs: that I promised.

I'm at Reprofit. More nervous than any of my other transfers prob because DH hasn't been here to calm my nerves. Lovely day, couldn't ask for better weather!

PINKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!! YEY!!!! :dance:
2Have you are PUPO!!!!
So exciting ladies!!!!!!

Omg love all the great news on this board!!!! So excited for all of you!!!

I did have my consult last week and the doctor suggests we wait a couple months before trying again. So that's where we're st.

Thx ladies, what a great day!

Stacergirl, did they say why they want you to wait? I'd be frustrated. But maybe you're better than I at being on hold. I'm just no good at waiting:nope: I hope it gets you diwn the right path in the end!

Pinkie, great news!

2have - congrats on being PUPO! How many did you put back?

2have, yey, congratulations on being PUPO :dance: enjoy the rest of your stay.

Thanks for all the love ladies, I still can't believe it and yes 2have I am going back for another blood test on Thurs, with results on Fri. I definitely want to see how the rise is going before I get too excited.

Stacergirl, why did they suggest waiting? I hope the next few months go quickly for you.

x

Results are in... HCG is 178!! I am in shock... xx
YES!! OMG!! I'm so overjoyed for you Pinkie. I'm literally crying tears of joy right now reading your post. That's a beautiful beta. CONGRATULATIONS mama!! :hugs:

2have - We have myself on 2nd base, Pinkie on 1st... hit us a home run girlfriend!! :happydance: Congrats on being PUPO!! Sending you bucket loads of baby dust!! :dust:

CONGRATS Pinkie that's great news ��

2have Yay!!! Twinnies are already snuggling in I'm sure

Fab news pinkie, so pleased for you and congrats on being pupo 2H 😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"