Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Oh wow Boopin. No doubting there is a second line. Amazing news :happydance:
Pinkie, keeping everything crossed for you for Monday xx
2 have -when do you leave ? Xx

Hi Bluebell, I leave today, they've pushed the transfer back to Tuesday @ 3pm.

Pinkie my fx for your beta on Tuesday.

2have, I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday. I have my fingers crossed so tightly for you, that they're turning purple!! GL!! :hugs:

Wow! There's a ton going on here! Fx on Tue for both pinkie and 2have!

Safe travels 2 have xx
Any update today boopin?
Pinkie, how are you feeling?
Hope everyone else is well. It is a holiday weekend in the UK this weekend so looking forward to having Monday off.
I have my next scan on Thurs so keeping everything crossed that all is well. xx

Boopin that is a fab line!! Congrats

2have, safe travels and everything crossed for you :)

Boopin--YAY!!! Big congrats, that is great line for 9 days past! Any symptoms drive you test early? I can't wait to see it get darker the next few days. How many did u have transferred?

Pinkie--how are you doing? Your good news comes in just a few days. You are so strong for not testing!

2have--safe travels, can't wait to hear about your travels!

Safe travels 2 have xx
Any update today boopin?
Pinkie, how are you feeling?
Hope everyone else is well. It is a holiday weekend in the UK this weekend so looking forward to having Monday off.
I have my next scan on Thurs so keeping everything crossed that all is well. xx
Bluebell - Wishing you all the best on your scan next Thursday!! :thumbup: :hugs:

Oh wow! Boopin - big congrats! And fingers crossed for you Pinkie and 2have! �� All v exciting on here at the mo ��

2have - Have you arrived in Europe, yet?? Let us know that your safe. I hope you have a wonderful and memorable visit. :hugs:

This will be my last hpt until my beta on 6/2. I don't want to obsess like last time. Thx for your support ladies.

Attachments

• 20160529_045732_resized.jpg
    20160529_045732_resized.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 16
Looks beautiful, Boopin! :thumbup::happydance:

Butterfly--can't wait to hear more after the scan. Exciting!

Pinkie--you got quiet, how are you holding up? Thinking of you.

2have--what's the first thing you will do when you arrive? How long will you be there?

AFM--The genetic screening results for our new donor should be in late next week or early the following one (I hope). We are just waiting on that and me getting AF for us to get started with the new donor. My nurse told me my cycle may get messed up after stopping the lupron and estrogen, and that seems to be the case. I am currently on CD 30. I stopped my meds on CD 6, spotted CD 8-12, and now have had nothing. My boobs are usually super tender post-ov, so I don't think I have ovulated as bbs are not sore. I have no idea how long this cycle will drag on. Anyone else remember their cycle details on a cancelled cycle?? (Mine was cancelled a couple days after baseline us.) All the waiting drives me :wacko:!

Boopin--YAY!!! Big congrats, that is great line for 9 days past! Any symptoms drive you test early? I can't wait to see it get darker the next few days. How many did u have transferred?

Pinkie--how are you doing? Your good news comes in just a few days. You are so strong for not testing!

2have--safe travels, can't wait to hear about your travels!

Vonn - I've posted symptoms on my message board, if you'd like to read them. We transferred 2 (4BA & 4BB) 5 day embryos.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having a delay in your cycle. Hang in there hun, you're almost there!! Once you get started up again it'll move lightening fast. :hugs: Fx'd for a beautiful genetics test report on your donor.

Hi ladies,

2have, have a safe trip to Europe and I hope you enjoy your stay. Keep us posted.

Boopin, looks a decent second line again, very exciting!

Vonn, sorry I have been a little quiet, its a bank holiday weekend here in the UK and luckily we've had great weather so far and been out a lot which has been nice to keep me busy.

Sorry to hear your cycles are a bit messed up, I've not had a cycle cancelled so not sure I would say it shouldn't be that much longer, can the clinic provide you something to help speed it along? Good luck wig the genetic testing.

I am doing ok, its 8dp5dt today and apart from some occasionally cramping and dull ache I have been feeling fine. I have my blood test tomorrow but won't get results until Tue. I am preparing myself for bad news, crazy I know but I just can't help it I am incredibly nervous. I hope I am wrong.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend x

[/QUOTE]

Vonn - I've posted symptoms on my message board, if you'd like to read them. We transferred 2 (4BA & 4BB) 5 day embryos.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having a delay in your cycle. Hang in there hun, you're almost there!! Once you get started up again it'll move lightening fast. :hugs: Fx'd for a beautiful genetics test report on your donor.[/QUOTE]

Boopin, how do I read your message board hun?

Pinkie - Click on my profile pic to the left. That should take you to my public profile page. :flower:

Pinkie I don't blame you for needing to protect yourself. I've been there. You just never know, it's about numbers and trying as many times as you can. Sending hugs your way either way it goes!!! :hugs:

Vonn, the second worse thing from getting a bfn, in my eyes, is a cancelled cycle. I'm not a very patient person and hope that things get going for you!!

Boopin those lines are so beautiful!! I'm so excited for you I wish I could squeeze you! Yes, I've arrived safely thank you. I think I slept enough on the transfers and didn't need to crash when I got yo my hotel so I went out to get some healthy snacks & my fav, bubbly water. Tomorrow is my free day so it's off to Olympia-centrum for some serious shopping. Don't have much to spend but I love looking! Have seen some awesome shoes in storeshop windows already, will have to flex my willpower muscle tomorrow :haha:

Crystal, the next time you book stay away from The Grand, the Royal Ricc is much better! Airy lovely big rooms with fireplaces & no musty smelling carpet! I hear the breakfast is awesome here too, we'll see!

Thanks for all the kind words ladies. This is an exciting month.

Boopin..it's looking great!! Yay :)

2have, I will definitley write that down thank you :)

Boopin..it's looking great!! Yay :)

2have, I will definitley write that down thank you :)

Ok, just ha the breakfast and it was great. Smoked salmon, pate, lots of hot stuff, really nice cheese, and they bought me gluten free bread! I'm very impressed. They also have chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and those dried super fruit things to top the cereals. Off to a good start for shopping:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->