Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Best possible outcome for Tuesday, ladies. Yay!

--Pinkie is :cloud9: PREGNANT!!! Congrats on the :bfp:! Can't wait for Thursday/Friday.

--2have is :thumbup: PUPO!!! So glad everything went well! Settle in little embies. :baby::baby:

Woo hoo!

Ttc I put back 2, 1 hatching blast and 1 expanded both grade AA.

Pinkie, the second beta is to see if there are twinnies growing (or try), not to see if it's viable - it is, and you've got this! I'm so excited for you!

Ttc I put back 2, 1 hatching blast and 1 expanded both grade AA.

Pinkie, the second beta is to see if there are twinnies growing (or try), not to see if it's viable - it is, and you've got this! I'm so excited for you!

I have never heard of them being about to see how many implanted by the beta results, how do they do that?

With most normal pregnancies, the hcg should double within 48-72 hours, unfortunately I have been here before where it hasn't so I want to make sure its had a nice rise this time (although its never been this high the first time, so praying I have got this).

Nice embryos 2have :winkwink:

Well they can't really tell perfectly however twins sometimes show much higher rise over & above the regular singleton median. Those beta calculators that show the dot representations and where your line of doubling sits amongst data of other women's hcg scores are nice to make a comparison with.

I'm not feeling anything. It's always so disconcerting to never get sick, never feel pinching or pulls, never to have food aversions. Damn it, if these twins work out I hope I get some ms at the very least!

Pinkie! Wow huge congratulations! I'm soooo happy for you! Great first number! Keeping everything crossed for your next Beta!

2have your turn next and keeping everything crossed for you too! This thread is so exciting at the moment! ������

2have, how are you feeling??

Pinkie,sometimes with twins your numbers will double much quicker some women also have a higher beta earlier because there's two babies. I had a beta of 180 at 6dpt and two days later it was just over 400 at 8dpt. That said as my doctor told me it makes them suspicious of twins but singletons can also produce very high numbers. Only an ultrasound will tell you for sure but it's still fun guessing :)

2have, how are you feeling??

Pinkie,sometimes with twins your numbers will double much quicker some women also have a higher beta earlier because there's two babies. I had a beta of 180 at 6dpt and two days later it was just over 400 at 8dpt. That said as my doctor told me it makes them suspicious of twins but singletons can also produce very high numbers. Only an ultrasound will tell you for sure but it's still fun guessing :)

Hey Crystal, my flight from London to Calgary got cancelled today so over-nighting here. I really miss MacKinley terribly (feel almost guilty that it's all for her & not DH):dohh: Really would have liked to snuggle her today but tomorrow it is. Just taking it easy in my hotel room:coffee:

Pinkie I suppose you'll get your results back tomorrow afternoon then?

How are you feeling Boopin?

Hi Ladies,

5/31 Beta #1 = 256
6/02 Beta #2 = 520

I'm officially pregnant!! :cloud9:

Boopin, Congratulations to you. Fantastic news. I am thrilled for you :cloud9::happydance:

Pinkie, any news about your next beta?

2 have, hope you make it home safely.

Hope everyone else is well x

I had my scan today and everything looked great :flower:. Need to wait for the blood results for Down's syndrome but fingers crossed. Cannot believe that tomorrow is 13 weeks and that we are moving into the second trimester. It feels surreal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 13
Booping that is FANTASTIC!
Bluebell awwww too cute!
2have FXd and as you know symptoms are weird some times... you may feel them all and be nothing OR feel nothing and BAM

Bluebell - Your little baby bean is so adorable. LOVE LOVE your scan pic!! :hugs:

2have - I've got everything crossed for you my dear. xoxo

Pinkie - Sending you positive vibes for a nice bhcg rise!!

Boopin, beautiful numbers!! Congrats!!

Pinkie, hope all goes well with your bloods as well :)

2have, I'd be crawling the walls with home sickness for the girls too!! Awe their little baby smells sometimes more pleasant then others lol! She's fine with her dad though I'm sure their having sooo much fun. I'm sure your almost home now so enjoy this first snuggles and fx'd those little beans are sticking well!

Beetle, beautiful scan photo!!

Anyone go to Greece or Czech? I'm trying to weigh my options between these 2 countries. I'm also trying to decide between my eggs and donor eggs. I'd love input. I'm 41 with extremely low AMH. So, I get that donor eggs might be my best option. I'd still prefer to try my eggs, though. So, I just don't know.

Anyone go to Greece or Czech? I'm trying to weigh my options between these 2 countries. I'm also trying to decide between my eggs and donor eggs. I'd love input. I'm 41 with extremely low AMH. So, I get that donor eggs might be my best option. I'd still prefer to try my eggs, though. So, I just don't know.

Hi ttc, I've been to both Serum in Athens and Reprofit. Let me know what you'd like to know. The doctor had some thoughts on Serum and how they thaw their eggs when I asked, it didn't make me feel comforted about Serum's procedures but I know they've got some really tough cases through the slog so I really can't judge. And it wouldn't surprise me for one clinic to look critically at another. Especially ones like Reprofit - I get the feeling they area eary strict and regimented to both industry standards and legislation.
I think you have to know you're ready for donor eggs - no one can make that decision for you. With us it was confirmation having 2 regular (but different protocol) ivf's fail due to my eggs not responding to gonadotropins. Not 1 grew. Financially & emotionally it was an easy, logical decision. But each person has a different path & experiences. I hope you can get your wanted outcome as smoothly as possible!

Greece seems to be the better option in terms of airfare. What do you know about their protocols? Are their regulations decently strict to ensure proper procedures? How were you treated? What was your experience like there? What was your understanding of their success rates?

Boopin those are fantastic numbers :dance: and Bluebell absolutely gorgeous pic!! Thanks for sharing <3<3

Ttc I've sent you a pm

Boopin--Congrats on the great betas!! :baby: or :baby::baby: ?? Time will tell :winkwink:. Can't wait to follow your pregnancy.

Pinkie--Can't wait for your follow-up results tomorrow!

Bluebell--Wow, great scan & pic! I'm so happy for you that things are going well. How have you been feeling?

2have--safe travels to you.

Thanks ladies for your congrats and positive words. I'm struggling at the moment to find happiness with this pregnancy. I'm so scared. Next week will be a significant week for me. I lost my last pregnancy at 5.1 weeks. If I can get through next week I'll feel much better (I can breathe a bit). It'll be a major milestone. Fx'd!! [-o&lt;

Boopin, I was the same. Major anxiety the first few weeks. I couldn't sleep and just felt scared something was going to happen. I think it is natural given everything we have been through to get pregnant. You are not alone feeling this way and I am sure once you get the next week or two past you will relax a bit more. Your beta was great so try and enjoy it :flower:

TTC - we went to Reprofit so feel free to PM me with any questions you have x

Vonn, I am feeling fine thanks. Def feel better this last week or two. Not so sick or tired and just generally a bit 'yuck'!! Not that I am complaining :flower:

Tt for me DE was a no brained. Chances of success with OE in your 40s is about 5% and with DE 57% but like 2H said you have to be ready.

Bluebell fab scan pic x

Boopin great numbers, just take one day at a time X

2H when are you testing?! &#128515;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"