Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Boopin, woo hoo, great numbers, congratulations mamma. I totally understand why you are scared, I am too but just take it one step at a time X

Bluebell, beautiful scan picture so pleased to hear it all went well and that you are feeling good.

2have, sorry your flight was cancelled, have a safe journey home and enjoy your long cuddle with your little girl, I am sure she has missed you just as much. I hope you are feeling ok?

TTC74, I think it depends if financially you can afford to do multiple cycles to give your OE a chance? After 3 failed OE cycles moving onto DE was the best decision I made. I went to Greece, a clinic called Newlife in Thessaloniki. I absolutely love them. They have a highly successful DE and OE program. Check out their website it has a lot of information. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions?

Vonn, how is the genetic testing going with your donor?

Hope everyone is well? I waiting for my blood results to come over, I will let you know how I get on.

X

Hi ladies, bf i'll test tonight once I'm home or tomorrow morning if I'm too tired.

They tried to cancel my flight again but I only have 1 day left of celexane blood thinners so I told them they'd better do whatever it takes to get me home. I was up till 3:30am re-jigging flights with them. Now i have 4 stops on the way home, leaving at 9:25am arriving 18 hours later. And woke with a cracking headache:wacko: I hope I never have to do this again!

Oh 2have, what a nightmare. I am so sorry this has happened and it really is the last thing you need. big hugs to you :hugs: I am glad they sorted out the flight even though its a 4 stop over. Try and get some rest when you can and look forward to getting home.

2have - I'm sorry you've got to go through this crap. Fx'd this is the last time you have to do this!! Take care and rest up when you can. I hope your headache goes away soon. Sending you the biggest hugs sweetie. :hugs: :hugs:

sheesh 2Have, what a pain! Hope you are on your way home now and get to settle soon. HUGS

Hi Ladies, I finally got my second beta results and 72 hours later we're in at 775.7, whoop! We are over the moon with that :cloud9:

Holy cow, pinkie! That's great! I bet you have 2 babies in there. You must be over the moon!

Crappers Pinkie, triplets? Lol jk. Congrats mama! :bunny::dance::wohoo::bunny:I've touched down in Newfoundland and was eager to hear your update. Jumping for joy in my tired way!!

Omg ladies, you know when you're sooo tired you can't keep emotions together? I'm trying to watch some movies on the plane and keep blubbering at stupid things. Shoot me now!

Ahhhh hormones hehe it's a good sign 2have!

Pinkie yey!!! When is the US? Now I'm dying to hear if it's twins! So exciting!

Yay Pinkie, I am thinking twins also!!!!! :happydance:
2 have - what a nightmare journey. You will be desperate to get home to your family and own bed xx

Lol I will keep you posted! But now I'm thinking I should have gone to Reprofit lol that is awesome lady!

Wowie! I'm so excited for everyone! Pinkie that's a serious jump! Could definitely be more than one in there! When is your ultrasound booked for?
2have - huge congrats ...after a crappy trip home it's the perfect ending! Thanks guys for making my weekend! ��������

Holy cow 2have, whoop what a line for so early. I can't wait to see the progression! Congratulations x

Thanks for the love ladies, I will be going to my GP for referral to epu next week. Because of my previous ectopic I've been advised to get checked out early to make sure everything is ok. Will keep you posted.

Have a great weekend x

Wowww, 2 have - unreal ! Can't believe you have a positive test and you're just off the plane! Way to go you :happydance:

It is all happening here now :flower:. And there could be three sets of twins potentially!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->