Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Liz, definitley 100% it is better to freeze embryos rather then freeze the eggs :thumbup:

What sort of extra expenses? I hate when they do that, it probably would have been cheaper for you to fly to Brno by yourself and transfer two double donor embryos and be done. They also offer intralipids. Just a thought if it gets too expensive

What sort of extra expenses? I hate when they do that, it probably would have been cheaper for you to fly to Brno by yourself and transfer two double donor embryos and be done. They also offer intralipids. Just a thought if it gets too expensive

You know he's not proving to be a very supportive guy by playing the blame game. You don't need all the pressure, you're meant to walk through this together & support each other. If he's so angry maybe he should work that out on the clinic staff in a purposeful way (get rid of the charges and maybe threaten to involve the BBB if they're shady about all of the overages!) it only gets worse when baby comes and you'll need his support then too. However you chose to resolve it I'm sorry it's been stressful. You do the clinic that he's comfortable with and then have this to deal with. And any coordinator/fs who's wanting to freeze eggs over embies is outright mad and wasting your hard earned money.

Hi 2have :hugs:
How are you feeling mama?? When do you take your beta tests?? I have my fx'd for you!! :dust:

Hi 2have :hugs:
How are you feeling mama?? When do you take your beta tests?? Got my fx'd for you!! :dust:

Hi Boopin, feeling sick actually. Despite all the vitamins I take my immune system is down and I have the sniffles. It's ok though, this has happened almost everytime I get pregnant, I don't mind if my immune system dumbs down to welcome baby.

My first beta at 7dp5dt came in at 199. I'll do another on Thursday to have something worth talking about. I'm interested to see the doubling rate but pleased with that initial number for sure!

Congratulations 2have!! :happydance: That's a strong beta for 7dp5dt!! I'm so happy for you. xoxo

Congrats 2 Have, that's a great result. Hopefully you will get a great result again tomorrow.
LL- sorry to hear you are having these issues. It is so frustrating and I can totally understand why you are mad.
Boopin, Pinkie- anything more to report? Have you got dates yet for your early scans? How are you feeling?
Vonn, sorry to hear you are having issues with your donor. 3rd time has got to be a charm for sure. xx

2have, great beta number mamma, congratulations so happy for you.

LL, sorry to hear about your issues but would be totally pead too. I hope you get it sorted soon and DH calms down. As for frozen eggs v embryos my clinic will only do embryos, for the same reasons 2have mentioned. Apparently there are studies and research that frozen eggs have the same success rate but its not proven yet. That's all I know.

Vonn, sorry to hear about your second donor how frustrating. Do the clinic not test for these before accepting them as donors? Otherwise you could be going around in circles here. Fingers crossed the next one is the lucky one.

Boopin, how you doing, do you have a scan booked yet?

Hi to everyone else, how are you all getting on?

AFM, I am doing good, should be 5+3 weeks today and no symptoms really although I am uncomfortably bloated. I am trying to get an appointment at my epu (I was told I need to go asap because of my previous ectopic) but in true NHS style its proving a nightmare. Midwife called me yesterday, I have an appointment with her next week (that's really early isn't it?) And if I don't get a call back today with a scan appointment I am going back to my private clinic.

LLbean--I'm sorry this is so stressful. Insurance companies are the worst. Truly deceitful. They make you work so hard for practically every little thing. I have gotten to the point that when I have a question I call 2-3 times about because so many times I have called, gotten an answer, followed through based on that answer, and then they do the opposite.

Edit: Glad things got cleared up & the clinic admitted it was wrong. I still hate insurance companies. LOL.

That's bad enough, but then you have DH blaming you. That is so cruel. I hope he sees the error of his ways and apologizes. Hugs to you.:hugs:

I can think of no one I have come across that has a DH who does even half the work to learn about, understand, be aware, let alone be pro-active, in the TTC process. It's really not much of a partnership, even in the best situations, which basically IMO consist of DH supporting DW as she does 98% of the work. Don't get me wrong, support means a lot...but support plus 50% of the work would be nicer, right?!? After years and years alone (first marriage at 38), I'll take the support and do the work. And rely on you all to keep me from losing my marbles!

Great beta, 2have, looking forward to the 2nd one!

Can't wait for scans, Pinkie, Boopin, 2have!

LLbean--I'm sorry this is so stressful. Insurance companies are the worst. Truly deceitful. They make you work so hard for practically every little thing. I have gotten to the point that when I have a question I call 2-3 times about because so many times I have called, gotten an answer, followed through based on that answer, and then they do the opposite.

Edit: Glad things got cleared up & the clinic admitted it was wrong. I still hate insurance companies. LOL.

That's bad enough, but then you have DH blaming you. That is so cruel. I hope he sees the error of his ways and apologizes. Hugs to you.:hugs:

I can think of no one I have come across that has a DH who does even half the work to learn about, understand, be aware, let alone be pro-active, in the TTC process. It's really not much of a partnership, even in the best situations, which basically IMO consist of DH supporting DW as she does 98% of the work. Don't get me wrong, support means a lot...but support plus 50% of the work would be nicer, right?!? After years and years alone (first marriage at 38), I'll take the support and do the work. And rely on you all to keep me from losing my marbles!

Great beta, 2have, looking forward to the 2nd one!

Can't wait for scans, Pinkie, Boopin, 2have!

We tend to marry our fathers. I'm glad the clinic is doeting some things out for you. You're going through a mc liz, you need to let that man know it's not ok to blow up at you, get ahd of himself and don't accrpt his blame or aggressve behaviour. If he can't control himself he can take a walk right? Being an attorney makes it no more acceptable than from a trailor trash red neck. Especially if you've suffered anxiety previously from childish outbursts.

Vonn i agree with you about us lafies taking the lead in everything. It becomes tiresome and wearing to always have to tow the line. I have a pretty relaxed guy myself and I just thank my lucky charms that he pulls his weight at home and is so good with MacKinley. I wouldn't be having more kids if he didn't. I have a friend at work who's a slave to her husband in cleaning, cooking, and childcare. She's cambodian which traditionally the women, including female siblings, take care of the men...laundry, cooking, cleaning. Her DH is caucasian and I wonder if when he was looking for a partner he saw this and thought 'perfect'! I cringe. She was smart to give away her mayernity clothes adter finding out she was a single mom (within their marriage). She let him know she's not having anymore kids with him and his tesponse was 'don't ypu think that should be discussed between the two of us?' Haha, I told her when you don't lift a finger you don't get a vote! We all get stuck with our own set of issues, it's stressful times like this when we need their support the most.

UPDATE: My 3rd beta @ 16dp5dt = 4,387. I'll retest in two days. I'm very happy with these results!! I'll keep you lovely ladies updated. :hugs:

Boopin that's fantastic news! When's your scan mama?
My second results came in 644 and when I chart them they look like this:
image.jpg

Boopin and 2have!! Great numbers ladies yay!! Some more twins coming up:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->