Inconceivable and beyond :-)

OMG can't wait to see all of your ultrasound findings!!!!!

Amazing betas, ladies! Scans are gonna be so exciting.

LLbean--I'm glad things are better with DH. I feel like my DH is a terrible arguer. I just want to discuss the issues; DH focuses (nitpicks) so much on how I say things and my specific word choices that we have a hard time talking about the actual problem. I hate it and find it very immature of him.

Exciting plans for the weekend, anyone?

AFM--CD 41. When will my cycle end? Well, not as much of a rush anymore since nothing is currently set up...

I have gone through the donors again & narrowed down. DH and I will look at profiles and decide this weekend since we aren't really awake together during the week. I'm pretty sure we are down to one because DH was nicknaming some of the others not super positive names, but still saying he was open to them. I said that I couldn't really envision using eggs from a donor he was referring to negatively, even in jest. I'm good with the one he seems to like best. She's been on my short list the last two times.

yes Vonn they could be big kids LOL

hope you are happy with your new donor choice!

Vonn - GL with your new donor selection. I hope the 3rd times the charm!! :winkwink:

Vonn it doesn't help when DH's are negative like that, it's such a hard process as is. I hope this donor is the donor that brings your family to you. Keep your spririts up and don't let your DH's immaturity effect your decisions. Do what's right for you bella xx

Ok my first screenings are set, June 30 for heartbeat(s) and July 21 for 1st prenatal. Hurry on up June 30!!

Woohoo! June 17 (Boopin) and 30 (2have). Pinkie when is your first appt? And Bluebell, when do you go back in? I can't remember, do you know gender?

AFM--well, today I went for a walk with DH. He was yammering away and kinda missed a turn we normally take as we walk around a lake near our condo. I pointed (as in turn left) so I wouldn't interrupt him. He looked that way but didn't actually start walking in that direction. I did, and our feet got tangled up. I fell hard on the asphalt. I scraped up my wrists, knees, and elbows. My thumb hurts, as does my toe. Apparently, I did not brace my fall very well because I hit my face...scrapes on my cheekbones, chin, and little spot on my nose. Can you imagine?!?!?! :haha: I felt like I was 100 years old; I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get up. I was able to walk home, it really wasn't that bad. Humiliating, of course, because we were close to a beach filled with people. :blush: DH felt horrible and cleaned all my wounds when we got back. He's been very sweet about it. It was only a little bit his fault. LOL. Then, I stupidly had plans to go to yoga with my sister & I did. Couldn't do anything using my wrists, my knees, or my toes. DUH, that's almost everything!:dohh:

Oh wow 2have cannot wait for June 30th!! Boopin not long to go can't wait!!

Vonn that's a rough day alright! Hopefully your scrapes heal soon :hugs:
If it makes you feel any better my DH got a black eye from trimming the grass today. A pebble flew up & hit his eye. I thought MacKinley did it to him because she's had some powerful kicks lately but she's innocent!

Crystal my GP said to do the free 10 week blood test here before we jump to the Harmony test. If there are markers for Downs or Trisomy then to go ahead with the Harmony test. It's expensive so I'll do that. I don't think we're going to find out the gender(s). It'll make it really hard to name them & get prepared :wacko:

Bluebell, Pinkie & Boopin are you finding out gender?

Hey ladies, a bit of catching up to do, sorry I have been awol its been a busy week and unfortunately I have woken up with a cold today and feeling poorly, looks like a couple of days of rest for me.

Boopin, 2have, fantastic numbers ladies, they are high rising. There has got to be twins in there. Good luck with the scans I can't wait to hear about them.

Vonn, sorry to hear about your fall that sounds nasty, I hope you heal quickly. Good luck with your 3rd donor I hope this is the one for you.

Apart from my cold I am doing ok, U/S is now booked for next week, Thurs 16th and I am terrified. I have never got to this stage and it couldn't come quick enough. Oddly I have a midwife appointment booked for Tues, surely that's too early and best to wait until after the scan but she wants to see me.

2have, if we have a singleton then no we wont find out the gender but if we have two then I might be tempted?

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

so Thursday and Friday we get to find out how many more twins are coming!!!!

Vonn sorry about the scrapes but glad he's being sweet ;-)

2have so no ultrasound at all until the 30th? guess we wait longer for your twin reveal ;-)

Yea, llbean, it's when they know they'll see heartbeat(s). How are you doing and what's the news with your clinic then?

I didn't tell you guys on Thursday night I got terrible diarrhea from 1-6am and then I was do nausiated & dehydrated that I couldn't drink anything and my stomach was cramping so bad. DH took me to ER where I puked my brains out and then they got me on an iv for the next 5 hours. When I got home DH took Mack out and I bleached the house, cleaned the sheets, vacuumed snd mopped the floors with vinegar. I still had a bloated tummy last night and what seemed like a lake swooshing around in there. Until it all came out over night & morning.

This morning we were supposed to take MacKinley to a baby animal festival weekend and DH said he couldn't come that he has the runs and is about to puke. So I took her with grandma -it was great and she loved it. Got home, fed her lunch and when I was rocking her before her nap she puked up all over. And then two more times. It's the first time she's been sick since she was born. I almost burst into tears when she was heaving - it was so hard to watch her go through that and I feel so responsible! She refused to drink anything and then fell asleep. So I went out to get Pedialyte freezies & drink & gatorade for DH & more chlorox bleach (the health link nurse thinks it's either flu or Norwalk). Doing laundry now and she's taking the pedialyte very slowly. She managed to puke on evveereryything, and re-bleaching the house.

I hope everyone else is having a good weekend tho! The one good thing was the ER doctor ordered that second beta for me as I was supposed to be in the clinic that morning getting the second beta done. So the emerg doc & nurse all smiles came in to tell me my beta score and asked about my first beta. They were all very excited to see how high the doubling rate was and thought, like I did, that it's twins <3<3

oh 2have sounds like quite the bug you all got...yuk! But YEY on the Betas :)

So exciting ladies &#65533;&#65533;. Fingers crossed for fab scan reports xx
Vonn, 2 have - sounds as though you have both been in the wars and hope you feel better soon.
LL- great news that you can hopefully do fresh insemination.
We are leaving for Florida on Friday so really looking forward to that. I have my 20 week scan on 25 July. Got my letter yesterday saying we are low risk for Down's so delighted to hear that. Looking forward to a nice relaxing break &#65533;&#65533;
We are undecided about finding out gender. I was thinking yes but hubby thinks we should have a surprise! We have some more weeks to mull it over. If he doesn't want to know I am happy to leave it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->