Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Blue I didn't know with mine because back then I only got one ultrasound and her legs were crossed lol. I suspected girl because I only had girl names hahaha

Ladies, we had our scan today and we saw one perfect heartbeat <3

It was an emotional morning because for some reason the EPU always do an abdominal scan (why when its so early I don't know) and first she said there was sac with nothing in it. I had to empty my bladder and have a transvaginal and there it was flickering away. I burst into tears!! There is something else there but they are not sure if its an empty sac, the second embryo that is just behind or a bleed? I am going back in two weeks time for a repeat scan where I will know more. But the main thing is we have one little nugget and couldn't be happier.

How is everyone else getting on?

x

Congrats Pinkie!

I think I may have a vfpl. Stay tuned . . .

YEY Pinkie! And who knows if the second one is hiding!

TTC74 what is a vfpl?

Pinkie that's fabulous news! :bunny: I'm so pleased everything is ok. What a scare with the abdominal scan. I know they're starting with one on me on the 30th because I have to go in there with full bladder. Hopefully no scares, I don't know how much more my heart can handle.

Ttc all the best with the bfp, hope to see a progressively darker line.

Boopin gl tomorrow!

Congrats Pinkie. What a roller coaster of emotion for you, thrilled that you have one perfect little heartbeat which is what matters most :happydance:

TTC - fingers crossed for you. Sounds promising :flower:

Boopin - all the best for tomorrow. How are you feeling ?

Thank you ladies x

Ttc, fingers crossed that beautiful line gets darker.

Boopin, best of luck with your scan today x

Pinkie--I'm thrilled you have a little bean settling in to the right place and making a 9 month home! It will be exciting to see if there is another one hiding next time. Hopefully, less stressful.

ttc--GL with the vfpl.

Boopin--thinking of you!

AFM--I got AF after a 45 day cycle. For some reason having it up in the air when AF would ever come back was super annoying. Probably cuz it's the only thing I had to focus on. Hopefully, this cycle will be more normal.

We decided on donor #3. We both feel good about her, but I've become less excited about the process each time we pick, for good reason, I think. Self preservation. She's currently in-cycle & will be done in early July. I have to contact the clinic again then. They won't "reserve" her for us. If she says "yes" to cycling again, then she'd get the genetic screening done. They won't do it on her now, only if she says "yes" to us. That will extend it two more weeks. The nurse thought we'd potentially be in Syracuse mid- to late-August. Of course I have work obligations right around that time so I think we'd have to push it to early September. At least that's easy to do by extending the time we are on birth control pills a little bit.

Hello Ladies,

We have 1 little bean with a heartbeat of 126 bpm!! I'm in utter shock and disbelief. Thanks for all of your support.

Congratulations Pinkie!! :hugs:

Boopin I've been checking all day for your update! :wohoo:
I'm so pleased for you! Congratulations bella xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->