Inconceivable and beyond :-)

PC/Coolstar, so lovely to hear from you both and that you are loving every minute with your little ones. I am sure life has changed a lot for you. Sounds wonderful.

2have, once MacKinley starts walking there will be no stopping her. She isn't even a year yet is she? She is keen. I am sure those symptoms will kick in soon but I hope you are one of the lucky ones who doesn't get too sick.

I am feeling terrible, nauseous, heartburn and tired but not complaining because its very reassuring. Some days are better than others but I am dealing with it. DH is loving it, whenever I tell him how bad I am feeling his response is always 'excellent news'!!

Vonn, waiting, waiting, waiting. Seems to be the story of our lives doesn't it. I am waiting too, for my next scan. Is your donor allowed to go straight after already having a cycle? I hope it goes quickly for you, in the meantime be kind to yourself and get your body baby ready.

How is everyone else? x

Pinkie everyone warns me about the walking...oh enjoy that she stays put right now:haha: I think I'll quite enjoy her being a little more independant. Nothing like a squawking 9 month old who hates crawling she fusses & cries most time while on all fours and wants you to help her stand up. It's constant! But the smiles that get generated from a good walk around the house or even just getting her up are worth the effort!

Thiswaiting for scans/donors is crazy. 9 more days till ours, better be 2 little beans in there. I'd prob do another fet @ Reprofit if we have a singleton right now. And thdn mooore waiting! Not a patient person, and we haven't told anyone we're pregnant either except for mom & sis. Will announce after the 12 week scan with a 'training to be big sister' fb photo of MacK in the back yard & a cute tea party or equivalent set up with dolls.

Hopingormore welcome :wave:

Sienna, how are things with you, any new on the horizon?

2have we're looking at going out to Prague in November now, they have found us a female donor we liked but waiting on a male now and as I need a hysteroscopy the month before and can't get time off in August & September I'm looking at October for the hysteroscopy & then November for the transfer.

sienna - :hugs: It's nice to get an update from you. I'm happy to hear you have a plan in place!! :happydance:

Sienna that's great news! Very glad to hear a plan in the works, very excited for you xx

2have, I find it easier with them walking it is busier and they are fast little monkeys but it does open new things to do like the park, they can easily climb off and on things, daddy can chase them and run with squeals of delight. I just find it easier in general to take them outside etc. the only thing we never never never do is allow them out of their stroller when shopping etc. they don't even think to try to escape either lol

Pinkie, nice to see you here again :) do you think you'll go again? This will be it for us whether it works or not we will be finished :)

Crystal I think only you are crazy enough (and maybe 2H!) to go again after twins :rofl: :haha::kiss:

Kids are the spirit & joy of life. I will always cherish my kids, dreamed for so many years of dinners with a table full of kids, movie night + popcorn, games (mouse trap, greasy chip), tobogganing, ski vacations, beach vacations...so many memories to make. And then, if you do well by them & keep in good relations you get to grow old with a loving family surrounding you. I couldn't dream of anything better.

:haha:Haha Butterfly, its been really great the girls are super easy so I think that played a huge role in our decision. This will be it though whether it works or not we are done, if it doesn't work we're ready to move on with life and enjoy the girls if we are blessed with hopefully one more then we have all this to do over again:haha::haha: it's also finances and looking after them properly, we're blessed with Mark's job so nothing holding us back:thumbup:

I agree with 2have as well love having family around and being busy :)

Sounds fab 2H, didn't mean to offend you with my comment. It was meant as a good crazy not a bad one :hugs: In fact my theme tune for life is Seal's Crazy xx

Sounds fab 2H, didn't mean to offend you with my comment. It was meant as a good crazy not a bad one :hugs: In fact my theme tune for life is Seal's Crazy xx

Omg bella, no offence taken! I'm such a sap when it comes to kids. I have this long bucket list of things on my iphone that i have to do with MacKinley. I get so excited thinking of the great times to come. It also helps feul the thousands if nappy changes and crying because she doesn't want to go to sleep days:haha:

Hi ladies, it's twins for us with 2 healthy heartbeats:dance::bunny::bunny::dance:
I won't have the report till tomorrow, I spotted last night so the GP sent me in for a scan this aft but i guess everything looked great!

So excited for you!!! it is one of the hardest yet joyful experiences of my life. Pregnancy was tough especially toward the end but it is so worth it! Watching them grow together is joy. Mack is going to be an awesome big sister xx

Congratulations 2have!! I'm so happy your wish came true... TWINS!! :baby::baby:

So excited for you!!! it is one of the hardest yet joyful experiences of my life. Pregnancy was tough especially toward the end but it is so worth it! Watching them grow together is joy. Mack is going to be an awesome big sister xx

I'm ready for anything! :wohoo::flasher::yellowcard::holly:

OMG finally TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO excited for you!!!! WOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha 2have you've wanted this for so long I am so happy it's finally your time :)

2have--so happy for you that there's double trouble settling in there for you!!!!:dance::dance: Scary about the spotting. How is that going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->