Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Ha 2have you've wanted this for so long I am so happy it's finally your time :)

I feel like you lead the way, just following in your footsteps! all the advice about immunes, doing the same with Reprofit - such a great clinic.:thumbup:

2have--so happy for you that there's double trouble settling in there for you!!!!:dance::dance: Scary about the spotting. How is that going?

It let up this morning. I held off on my blood thinners and got into bed straight away after taking a bit of an early progesterone injection & topping up all my meds. Let DH handle LO... Thankfully the sonographer didn't see any sch either. :thumbup:

I bet the spotting was just them settling in more. Rest my friend!

2have, this is amazing. I am so happy this happened for you x

:happydance:Congratulations 2have that’s wonderful news, you’ll soon have a house full :happydance:

Ladies,

Heartbeat undetectable at 7.2 weeks, measured 6.5 weeks. D&C scheduled on Tuesday 6/28. I'm devastated to the core of my being. It's going to take a long time to grieve this miscarriage. :cry:

Oh no Booping :( I am so so sorry. I know the feeling too well. Hugs to you lady :hugs:

Oh Boopin, I don't know what to say I am so so sorry. How can this happen again? My heart breaks for you.
You and DH take care of each other - hugs x

Boopin--oh, my goodness, I was not expecting this at all. I'm sure you are devastated & I'm soooooo sorry you have to go through this again. We are here for you, to help you carry this heavy load of grief. I'll be thinking of you, please take care.

Ladies,

Heartbeat undetectable at 7.2 weeks, measured 6.5 weeks. D&C scheduled on Tuesday 6/28. I'm devastated to the core of my being. It's going to take a long time to grieve this miscarriage. :cry:

:cry: omg I'm so sorry Boopin. :hugs:
Will you try getting tested for immune issues? I'm so crushed, this breaks my heart.

Oh Boopin I am so so sorry, the mmc are completely devastating and blindside us, I had a few and there's nothing that anyone can say to make it better. Take some time to heal will be thinking of you

Hi ladies,

I'm back home from the hospital. I'm doing okay, just mild to moderate cramping and light bleeding. I'm still very emotional. My hcg rose over 50,000. I'm sure it's going to take awhile for it to fall under 5. We're sending the pregnancy contents to pathology for chromosomal testing, hopefully we'll be able to get some answers as to why it failed.

I'll continue to support all of you through your ttc journeys. I can't imagine not being a part of this wonderful community of fabulous ladies. As for me, I'll be taking a break until the end of the year. I have 1 embryo remaining and I want to give it the best chance for success. I'll be doing more testing and improving my health to prepare for my final FET.

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your loving support and encouraging words. I wish you all the very best! :hugs:

Boopin, I am so sorry to hear this. I am heartbroken for you. Please take care of yourself xxx

Boopin--you are showing amazing strength and resilience. This WILL work for you, I truly believe your commitment to this torturous process will pay off. In the meantime, love yourself and DH, get some answers, and take care. I'm glad you won't be leaving us, we'd miss you! Big hugs. :hugs:

How is everyone else doing?

AFM--I am supposed to check in with my clinic the first week of July to see if the donor we want is done with her current cycle & if so, request to cycle with her. I wish they would just put us down for wanting her and ask her if she wants to go again, but they won't do that; they make the recipient responsible for requesting once the donor's current cycle is done. Of course that means I just keep bugging them to find out if retrieval has happened yet. I just messaged my nurse to see if the donor is still set for retrieval next week. Hopefully, all is still on track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->