Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Thanks Leilani = It is funny because I find myself scratching at my rear in public too....Very uncomfortable at times, but I guess it is for the best so I won't complain. Glad to see this is expected....I have never tried Crinone..why are you switching?

I've run out of the PIO and it's not available over here, so I thought Crinone was the second best option, and despite being quite expensive, way less mess and fuss than 2 suppositories 3 times a day!

Hi ladies! Where is everyone?
I had my scan and I have one bean with heartbeat. Very excited to see this!
Hope you all are doing well and will be having a Happy Holiday Season!

Sad news here. We went for out NT scan on Monday, and our baby no longer had a heartbeat and had stopped growing about 2 weeks earlier. I had a D&C yesterday. I think this is the end of the road for us now.

Dmama, congrats, lovely news!
Leilani, oh hon I am so sorry. I know there's not a lot can be said but we're here for you. xx

Leilani would you two consider adoption or anything else? I'm so sorry you've had to go through this - it's not fair. Sending you massive hugs!

Leilani would you two consider adoption or anything else? I'm so sorry you've had to go through this - it's not fair. Sending you massive hugs!

Adoption doesn't really happen in NZ, there are maybe 20 a year, so it's just not a viable option, the same with surrogacy, it just doesn't happen.

So very sorry Leilani. I hope you are ok and looking after yourself at this difficult time.

Many congrats to you Dmama xx

Hi everyone! Thank you 2have for the invite and info to come visit in this thread. I just logged on for the first time in AGES and wanted to come say hi. I was trying to catch up but realized I can't get through all the pages to do that before putting Henry to bed. I am so excited to see so many familiar names!! I promise to log on tomorrow while I'm pumping at work to catch up.

Leilani, I am SO sorry!!

BOMO how lovely to see you! How's life as a mum?
I've finally sorted my meds and they should arrive today. I got them from a lovely pharmacist who's wife had treatment at Reprofit almost 3 years ago and now has twins. She was 45/46 when treated so i was so pleased to hear that!
x

Hi Bomo! So awesome to see you:)
Congrats Dmama!
Been away for a bit, but life is getting easier and is allowing me a bit of time to be on bnb.

Leilani I am sick reading your news. I can't tell you how sorry I am.

Hi ladies, just wanting to wish you & your families a relaxing holiday season. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, however this time of year is celebrated in your family.

May ALL OUR dreams come true in 2015.

We've had our dinners and family celebrations last weekend and now we're off to Mexico for some relaxation, distraction, sun, & sand. Hugs to you all :hugs:

https://www.jibjab.com/view/rdVkkX5uToiETYDN5tXw-g

Have Merry Christmas 2have! Love the video! May you and everyone's dream come true in 2015!

Lelani! I am so sorry! :hugs: I hope something will come to fruitation for you in the next year!

Happy Christmas Ladies! Have an amazing holiday and look forward with hope to 2015. xx

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope 2015 brings us all much happiness xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->