Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year filled with love and joy :)

Sad news here. We went for out NT scan on Monday, and our baby no longer had a heartbeat and had stopped growing about 2 weeks earlier. I had a D&C yesterday. I think this is the end of the road for us now.

My heart breaks to hear this news. I am so sorry. No words can do justice at this time. Please know we are here for you Leilani. Hugs

Happy Holidays Ladies...

Enjoy yourselves and your loved ones.

May 2015 be an exciting and fruitful year for us all!!!

Hugs!

Cooooeeeeeee.... Ladies where are you all? I am about to start the madness again and am in need of your support and expertise. What's everyone's news? Xxx

Minoo - Good luck with the upcoming cycle!!!!! I think Holidays have slowed us down, but we are here to root you on!!!! You got this!

Thank u DMama. I am struggling a bit. Just want to get started but feeling like I have a reduced chance of success as it's been 6 months since my fresh cycle and the clinic say they only like you to have one month in between to give greater chance. I can't
really understand that tho cos surely the whole point of having frosties is you can go back at any time for FET? I'm
also 45 now so thinking I've had my chance. Need to be more positive!!

Anyone know what chances are of successful thawing if I have four grade 1 blasts in freezer? I should be able to get at least one right?

How are you doing
dmama? 8 weeks already - wow! When is your next scan? Xx

I would think your chances would be excellent for at least one. I wonder why they say it's better to only let one month go between cycles? I wouldn't worry about your age Minno....we are all in the same boat! :)

Hey Holly :) lovely to hear from you. How is life with the twinnies? Hope all is well and you've had a lovely festive time with your bundles xx

I dont know why they say wait a month. I think it's so they can maximise their chances at success. I've just checked their website and the success rate for fet is at 35% - not as high as fresh but I'm hoping we have better odds with good quality blasts. How does fet work? Do they defrost the day before transfer or on the same day?

Holly do I recall correctly that u had prednisolone last time too? What dose and how did u find it?

Hi Minno:
I am 44 and will be doing a FET transfer on the 30th. I had my son Logan on March 6 2014 from a fresh donor egg transfer 1st try. I am so nervous about this FET. I need to catch back up with you all. Its been a while.

Holly did you have twin girls?

~Angie

Hey there Never2. Congrats on your beautiful boy. Woo hoo come and join the fet club! Where are you doing your transfer and what do you have by way of frosties? We have four blasts frozen. Just contemplating how many to put back if we are lucky enough to get to that point. Trouble is ours are frozen in batches of two so it has to be two defrosted at a time xxx

Hey there Never2. Congrats on your beautiful boy. Woo hoo come and join the fet club! Where are you doing your transfer and what do you have by way of frosties? We have four blasts frozen. Just contemplating how many to put back if we are lucky enough to get to that point. Trouble is ours are frozen in batches of two so it has to be two defrosted at a time xxx

We are here in Tucson Arizona. I have 2 4AA blasts and 15AA blast left. I will only transfer one.

Im so nervous and excited!

Are your frosties all frozen separately? I would like to freeze just one but it looks like it will have to be two as how could we choose.
How do you know your transfer date already? I have to let my clinic know when I'm on cd1 and then I start the meds. Scan on days 10-12 and fly out to prague week after. So won't know my transfer dates until nearer the time. Sounds like we will be very close in time tho! Xx

Are your frosties all frozen separately? I would like to freeze just one but it looks like it will have to be two as how could we choose.
How do you know your transfer date already? I have to let my clinic know when I'm on cd1 and then I start the meds. Scan on days 10-12 and fly out to prague week after. So won't know my transfer dates until nearer the time. Sounds like we will be very close in time tho! Xx

I made the plans 2 months ago. I started bcp 2 weeks ago and will stop it on jan 6th get my first uterin scan on the 9th second scan on the 23rd and transfer on the 30th

so exciting!

Are you taking estrogen for for your fet?
Good luck with it all. I'm hoping my scan will be good to go on 16th if not sooner. Need lining to be 7mm or thicker! X

Yay we have some FET action :happydance:

Minno 4 grade 1 blasts is awesome. I seem to remember them saying they could refreeze once thawed (not like food lol) but I might be wrong, so it might be possible to do just 1. I would think there is a good chance of both of them defrosting fine :thumbup:

Yay go Angie too :happydance:

Always rooting you ladies on xxx

Hey Minno,
Sorry been MIA over Christmas and now in France skiing, got stuck in the terrible traffic in route to the Alps but here now and having a lovely time.
Can't help on FET I'm afraid, never had it. However agree on your logic, the point of freezing is that they can be used when suits you. As for your age, it's irrelevant as the age issues are to do with your own eggs and not donated ones. I'm 44 and got a transfer date of 14th Feb! Just trying to decide on whether to fly home that night (which tbh would be great) or the following night. I should get details of a choice of at least 2 donors v soon. Trying not to get too excited! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->