Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Vonn roll on the cycle! Happy flight & accommodation hunting.

Ps wow is it really beta day already? Good luck!

It was MacKinley's birthday yesterday and today we're hosting her party. The house looks great, we got a cleaner to come & help out. The house is pink & purple...let the cake smash begin!

Happy 1st Birthday, MacKinley!!! The cake smash pics are so fun! :cake:

sorry for the late update. It's positive thank you God. I was really expecting worst news. They upped progesterone as its about a 14 right now. Want me back on estrace 3x daily and progesterone from 50 to 75. My hcg surprised is 339. Only one embryo was transferred and today is 9dp5dt. No I didn't test since that random 3dpt with negative.

Vonn Boopin Crystal and all of you... praying for your bfp news next. Never thought we'd be here but we are. Another blood test Monday and hope to see it doubling. Hubby is already thinking names etc...

2Have I'd love a cake smashing bday too. What's fun! take lots pics

PS--Congrats on your BFP!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: What great news! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Here's hoping you are the first of many! :thumbup:

Ps that's fantastic news! :happydance::bunny:

Here's a before & after of MacKinley's cake smash:

image.jpg

PS, so so happy for you, congratulations :hugs: that's a great first beta number I hope it's a big rise today X

Congrats ps on your BFP & lovely beta!! I'm so happy for you!! :happydance: Fx'd that it doubles nicely today. :hugs:

2have - Your little girl smashed the he** out of her cake... lol!! Happy 1st Birthday Mac!! :cake:

2Have, oh my how lovely to have that cake smashing party. So absolutely adorable and what fun. Thank you for sharing.

Pinkie, Von, Boopin, thank you all.

So beta today doubled from 339 on Saturday to 713 today. They didn't ask me to come back in 2 days again but scheduled me for bloodwork and ultrasound (yay and scared) on Tuesday, October 11. Is that normal I wonder to not have another doubling check? Should i have asked? They said this week is too early to do ultrasound but next week maybe they will see the sac etc. Having never been pregnant, I forgot to ask, is this an external or internal ultrasound lol. As it is i feel a bit uncomfortable inserting my estrace pill lately. It seems a bit less open down there:winkwink: Progesterone was upped on Saturday too and today it's 28.9 vs Saturday at 14. So that's good too. Called and updated accupuncturist who advised no heavy lifting and being stress free and to go see her if I am stressed. I've been sleeping better but tired still. i look like zombie. More hungry today too...sometimes i am not hungry at all and sometimes more. Gotta take hubby to next appt. I hope it's in right place.

Vonn, Boopin, and everyone else...you are next. I am going to be eagerly awaiting your updates and am sending you buckets and buckets of bfp baby dust.

PS if you're doubling rate was low they'd have definitely ordered another beta. But it's a healthy number so on to the first scan! :bunny:

Vonn how's the flight hunting going?

Crystal are you & DH booked for accomms then too? You're trip sounds wonderful. We did a show while in Vienna last time that was a combination of orchestra, dance and opera singing. It was amazing as was the Orangerie im Schloss Schoenbrunn that the performance was held in. I guess it'll be a little different experience with two little singers/dancers of your own while you're there!

Boopin how are you doing? What's happening in your world these days?

PS congrats!! Nice strong numbers

2have, love the cakesmash photos!! So sweet.. aww

Yep acc is booked for the trip still have the private cars to book etc but will do that after lining scan to be sure 👍🏻

PS, congratulations honey looks like you've done it, those are healthy numbers and I agree no need for another, I only had two. The scan will be internal, you will be less than 6 weeks so there isn't too much to see unfortunately but it's still amazing. X

Congratulations PS - that's fantastic news.
2 have - loving the birthday girl with her cake :flower
Hope everyone is doing well and here's hoping for some more BFPs to roll in xxx

Thank you everyone.

Just mini vent. My supervisor left abruptly and now I'm expected to produce reports etc like a supervisor. Bad enough I don't have a supervisor to deal with unexpected scenarios/questions that I don't know how to deal with and here now her higher up is including me on meetings report writing etc that I have NO clue about plus not paid nearly enough to deal with that stress.

Could this stress be added at a different time in my life than now? :cry:

Thank you everyone.

Just mini vent. My supervisor left abruptly and now I'm expected to produce reports etc like a supervisor. Bad enough I don't have a supervisor to deal with unexpected scenarios/questions that I don't know how to deal with and here now her higher up is including me on meetings report writing etc that I have NO clue about plus not paid nearly enough to deal with that stress.

Could this stress be added at a different time in my life than now? :cry:

Can you clarify with her what it is exactly that she expects you to do and if you're truly filling in, indefinitely? Ask her point blank what she is proposing to do about the compensation? I'm assuming you don't have a union and that's why this is happening? Is there a labour board you can speak to in your neck of the woods?

2Have,

I do have a union and HR but want to balance how I approach this for now or my next few months will be a battle with this man. It's like you don't want to show you are not a team member but at same time want to establish boundaries. Have to be careful or this person can be picking on all I do from here on, if that makes sense.

I am just so sick of it though. I can get very easily stressed kinda personality and this is stressing me out. Guess I will play dumb too and maybe left alone some.

Doesn't help that I am hormonal and now seems nausea hot flashes are kicking in. I just feel down and depressed. Will involve HR if it gets out of hand. I don't want to cry foul at every little thing this man puts me through for now or he'll start picking on random little stuff. Wish we could have maternity leave for 2 years and I'd be so out of here right now!!!!

Just an update from my side...

Had ultrasound today. I think this is considered 5 weeks 3 days based on some online calculator thingy. So thankfully the gestational sac is in right place and saw a yolk sac too. My HCG is at 8372 and progesterone at 30. So they seemed satisfied. Does the HCG stop doubling when it gets high cause where I started off i'd expected 10000 or more today. Doc asked if i had a gyno and where I planned on delivering. I have no idea and have had a bad string of gyno hunting years so have no one. So he said he'd recommend. Otherwise mostly tired, sometimes crampy pully. Oh the sore boobs now esp when sleeping. Mostly hungry but no appetite. very little passing waves of nausea. I told DH i don't feel prego and part of me wants to POAS and to see it but i am afraid to do that cause all i have seen is negative and i am afraid of seeing another one. I know how stupid. Have to go for another US next week at 6w3d. Hope I see a heartbeat then. We really want a girl but we keep referring to the baby as a "he" and are like "what are we doing"... "no he, she only". lol. As of now also calling this little bean a sesame seed:wacko:

How is everyone else doing?

PS, congratulations, it sounds like everything is going well and in the right direction. It's hard to believe isn't it, I didn't get any symptoms until I was 6 weeks and that was only nausea and lack of appetite. It's only been in the last few weeks where I am finally getting a bump that I actually feel pregnant, it took a long time. Even at 16 weeks I had to go for a private scan because I still didn't believe it and needed reassurance. Unfortunately that is just the way it's going to go from now on, after everything it's impossible to not worry. Take it one step at a time, look after yourself and look forward to the next appointments. I hope you get a beautiful flicker on the screen next week and enjoy every minute of it x

Hi ladies, sorry I’ve not been on for a while, I’ve been on holiday and then away with work so unfortunately not had any spare time to check in. I’ve just been through the last few pages so sorry if I’ve missed someone.

2have your twins are gorgeous I’m so glad they are doing so well

Boopin I’m glad to see you have your transfer date that’s great news

Vonn and Crystal it’s lovely to see you both transferring soon too

It looks like November will be a busy month for everyone

Happy first birthday MacKinley I can’t believe it’s a year already and she’s lovely

PS57 congratulation on your BFP :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->