Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Hi Sienna, so lovely to read you. Have you got any progress with your fc / de ivf?

Vonn, Boopin, Crystal, and everyone else. Just thinking of you all and wondering how everyone is doing. Pinkie how is the nausea now? 2Have how are things on your end? Just wanted to say hello to everyone and check in.:coffee:

Vonn, Boopin, Crystal, and everyone else. Just thinking of you all and wondering how everyone is doing. Pinkie how is the nausea now? 2Have how are things on your end? Just wanted to say hello to everyone and check in.:coffee:
ps - I'm 3 weeks away from my FET. I'm happy and nervous at the same time. I have a baseline appointment on Monday 10/17 to make sure my ovaries are calm (no cysts), lining check and blood work. Fx'd all goes well. [-o<

I'm sending you all the GL dust that I possibly can for next week's scan!! xx :dust:

Boopin--I go in on Monday for my baseline also! Fx for both of us!

PS--how are you doing?

Anyone else have milestones coming up? We've got several ladies with bumps definitely showing by now...might be time for bump pics! I love <3 those.

2have we&#8217;ve paid the deposit agreed our donors and just need to sort a date for my hysteroscopy and then a date for the transfer. I&#8217;m just checking at the minute if there are any nearer clinics that are reasonably priced for the hysteroscopy.

PS, best of luck at your scan coming up soon. How are you feeling?

Vonn, Booping, wow things are starting to kick off now and you are going to be PUPO together. I am really rooting for you both, it has to happen. I will be stalking for updates.

Sienna, I hope you find a local clinic to perform the hysteroscopy.

Not a lot to report from me, I am still feeling the same but it's a very small price to pay.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend x

Boopin and Vonn, Good luck on your baseline scans today. I can't wait to hear an update and that all is ready set go. Before you know it, transfer date and PUPO and BFP.... Can't wait.

Sienna, I hope you find a clinic soon where you can get test done.

Pinkie. Yes small price to pay for a bundle of joy. That's what I am telling myself too and it's true.

Me...extremely tired and yawning all the time. Serious food aversions. Forcing myself to eat. Yet hungry most of the time :dohh: I've already started having a bump and put on some weight... I feel my clothes don't fit and are tight so ordered some basic maternity stuff so hopefully i'll be comfy and have stuff to wear. Some nausea here and there. Mostly tummy issues. Napping as much as can. Saw my thyroid doc Saturday and she got teary that I was prego. She knows i've been through much. Sniff. Gave me info on a high risk obgyn cause supposedly due to my age (41) and thryoid issues, i am considered high risk. So much of all this to figure out. But really need to sort out an obgyn and place where will deliver. If i can get anything done when not tired lol. It's all good though.

Hi ladies, Boopin, Vonn, and Crystal all the best in the coming months. Roll on the bfp's!

Sienna, it sounds like you're mostly sorted, I'm excited for your updates and hope you can find a local place for your hysteroscopy.

PS you need a ticker now! Good luck finding a nice hospital & OB to help you deliver. Are you looking at a whopping $7000+ in the US to do that? I think my friend said she had to cough up the money before her 7th month. And yes, I think they classify any woman over 35 into the high risk category as we come with a host of different pregnancy & delivery issues than the younger generations. Welcome to the club:haha:

Pinkie how are you? Congratulations on reaching Vday with your baby. I think it's at 24 weeks right?

Well we managed to sell my car last week, I never want to sell another car for a very very long time. What made it worse it that I'm not a typical sports car driver, we had to give test drives to countless young punks because of the kind of car it is, it seems to attract a certain genre of buyer, especially second hand. Both DH and I had at least 1 young crazy each who floored the gas going into a local intersection and nearly made us poop our pants:nope: They would then low ball us on the car and get all upset when they didn't achieve a sale:dohh: (OMG it was painful) So DH just stopped letting people drive it, he would take them for a spin and I sold the car after my terrible experience to the next person who came to see it. It was a lovely couple helping their 18 year old son buy his first car and he had his heart set on this car. I drove with the dad who was very calm and collected, he made a good offer and I was happy to see it leave my property and take the ad down! They later texted me telling me their son was ecstatic, SOOO excited and absolutely loves his new car - from shaking with fear and nervous energy to a fantastic feeling within hours. I felt completely worn out after that.

Today after work I'm going pick up our new 7 seater SUV (we decided on the Nissan Pathfinder) and the silver lining is that the insurance is lower on this new car compared to my 10 year old Acura RSX type S, apparently because of the type of vehicle it is (and the demographic that likes to buy each). There's loads of room for the kids to have all three car seats together in the middle row and easy access for an adult to the third row (with the car seats in). I think one of us will be in that third row for any drives longer than 25 minutes as DD always seems to fuss and need snacks, drinks, toys or something to be entertained. With three it might be easier for them to entertain themselves, we'll see! My favourite part is hopping up into the captains chair to drive it rather than down low and then peeling myself out. I'm obviously too old for that stuff now:haha:

Boopin/Vonn, how did your baseline scans go?

PS, nice to hear you are feeling some symptoms already, arh the lovely progestrone is causing the bloat already I see! When is your scan?

Crystal, sienna, I hope everything is on track for the cycles, best of luck with everything.

2have, I get confused with vdays, according to my info I will be 6 months and into my 3rd trimester at 27 weeks?? But thank you, I feel like each week is a milestone.

X

Thanks for the gl wishes ladies. They worked!! My baseline appointment went well. I've been cleared to start estrogen injections today and doxycycline. If all goes accordingly my FET is scheduled for Friday 11/4.

Vonn - How did your appointment go?? :hugs:

Hi ladies!!! Sorry MIA again:wacko:

Hope everyone is well and on track for cycles and pregnancies are going smooth!!! Exciting times ahead

I am downregulated thankfully that was rough I had a migraine almost everyday of it and a mouthful of canker sores. I started steroids and estrogen Friday gone and sores have disappeared and as the doctor suspected it was my immune system in overdrive. I feel great now, just keep taking estrogen, steroids, Clexane and Synarel until lining scan next week and then I start neupogen.. first infusion of IVIG is Saturday so it's getting close :thumbup: Can't wait to start this holiday as well :)

Wowzers Crystal, what a process you've already gone through to build a healthy baby friendly lining. Good on you! I can't wait to hear all of the updates.

My bump is getting bigger. I'd say it's about where I was at week 31 with MacKinley. I get numb hands and arms when I sleep and it's meant to be part & parcel of GD during pregnancy. So I wake up shake the feeling back go to sleep on the other side and then wake up again an hour later with another dead arm:grr: Apparently Carpal Tunnel and Cubital Tunnel Syndromes (cubital is the nerve from the neck down through the elbow funny bone all the way to the finger tips) are irritated with diabetes. Even though my blood sugars are usually quite low I still get to suffer:haha: I'll do anything for babies though so I'm not complaining, especially with only 3.5 months left.
It's a grey rainy day here, I hope at least some of you are enjoying sunshine somewhere else in the world!

Great news crystal with the exception of canker sores. Your cycle's moving right along. How often will you get IVIG infusions?? I'm sending you all the GL dust I can for your upcoming transfer!! Yayy!! :dust: :hugs:

I am freaking out a bit here ladies. Had 2nd ultrasound today. All good. HCG 26000 approx. Progesterone was 26 from 30 last time. Baby measured 6 weeks and heard heartbeat at 113. All seemed good.

Last hour I felt a discharge and checked and had a light red/pink discharge going that got all my liner. Have now a pad on. Called nurse and she didn't seem concerned. I am though freaking out. Just checked and it's now bright red and a bit... Was the heartbeat too low or is it the progesterone dropped?

Sorry for my rant..

Boopin that is awesome news that all is good. How do you feel?
Vonn, Sienna, Crystal, Pinkie, 2Have, how are you?

PS, you're meant to lay horizontal if you get bleeding to help reduce gravity's effect at the very least. There's no much you can do and it's super stressful but sometimes if you go to the doctor they'll give you another scan in a few days to confirm heartbeat. I had 2 subchorionic hemorrhages with my twin pregnancy and bled on and off for the first trimester. It's normal but really stressful. Hopefully it passes, stay hydrated and if you're on baby aspirin my doctor always takes me off for a day or so to try to clot the bleed. Good luck!

ps - It's possible that your having a subchorionic hemorrhage. They're very common in ivf pregnancies. Are you having any cramping with the bright red bleeding? If so, I'd go to the ER. If not, I'd suggest laying in bed today and getting rest if you can. Has the nurse suggested upping your progesterone? A normal fetal heart rate at 6-7 weeks can range from 90-120 bpm. Your babies hb is well within range. I'm wishing you all the best hun. :hugs:

I am at work so can't lay down unless I go home and hubby would have to pick me up as my commute is kinda bad otherwise. Emailed the nurse again. They didn't say anything about subchronic hemmorage today. Different doc today did say oh you can be crampy etc. I haven't been. Still so far no cramps. Had some light pulls by ovary this morning which has been a fairly common thing.

Sorry am so attached to this bean already and so is DH. This is really hard. Thankfully I am off tomorrow anyways so will try to rest as much as can.

ps--I hope the bleeding has stopped. I totally understand why you are freaking, that would be terrifying. But I know it's very normal to have some spotting and hopefully it's nothing more than that. :hugs:

2have--congrats on the new ride! Getting rid of the old one was stressful, glad it's over for you. You are so careful about food and taking care of yourself, it's a shame GD still showed up. I know it's pretty common with multiple pregnancies, though.

Crystal--wow, your body does have pretty strong reactions! Migraines every day with twins sounds pretty torturous. You are certainly a trooper! Not long now until you're heading across the globe with DH and your girls.

Pinkie--every week is a milestone! And you are just chugging along, getting so close.

Boopin--Yay!! I'm so excited that you get to start the estrogen! Just a couple weeks away. Was Nov 4 the original transfer estimate you received?

AFM--I did not get the go-ahead to start the estrace because AF still has not shown up. Grrrrrrr. :dohh: Today is 5 days past stopping bcp, but no AF. I've had a few twinges in the uterus area tonight, so maybe AF is actually on her way. I have acu in the morning, hoping that will help if AF doesn't arrive overnight. I'm sure this means our timeline is off. Good thing we hadn't bought tickets yet.

Vonn - I believe that your period will start within the next day or two. Your body is being manipulated with the bcp and lupron. Trust me AF will show. Try not to worry about it. ACU will be good for you. My original fet date was 11/2, but I changed it to 11/4 because I want my doctor to do the transfer. Good memory!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->