Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Thanks boopin how are you? Have you got a date for your next transfer?

Mikihope fingers crossed it keeps getting darker, looking good x

Thanks, Boopin and Sienna! Oh Boopin, are you planning to cycle soon?

I tested again this afternoon as somehow I don't do well with FMU. This time, both wondofo and FRER second lines showed up within the alloted times (5min and 3min respectively). I have attached the pics. The lines are very very faint, but I'm 5dp5dt, so I'm optimistic... I guess I can call this my first BFP!

Only thing is, I've been having period style cramps since around 2dp5dt. That worries me. I haven't taken Tylenol to take the edge off, because I'm afraid that it will harm little embie.

Attachments

• 5dp5dt_frer.jpg
    5dp5dt_frer.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 5dp5dt_wondofo.jpg
    5dp5dt_wondofo.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 7
Thanks boopin how are you? Have you got a date for your next transfer?
I'm doing great!! I've been enjoying life without ttc stuff and it's been so nice. I don't have a set transfer date. I'm starting the entire DE cycle from scratch with a new donor. And that takes time to line up. I have an appointment on 6/14 with my RE to discuss the next steps moving forward. "My plan" is to have a transfer in the Summer/Fall of 2017. Fx'd!! [-o<

Miki!! How great is that line? Congrats and 5dpt is on the earlyish side but that line should pick up quickly :)

Boopin, it's nice to have a break from TTC and enjoy life again!

Boopin, glad that you're enjoying life! Fingers crossed for your future transfer!

Thanks, Crystal! I tested yesterday and today, and they did indeed darken, but today's wasn't that much darker than yesterday's. The pic below is today's at 7dp5dt. I'm now really nervous that I will get a super low beta number!

Attachments

• 7dpdt_FRER.jpg
    7dpdt_FRER.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 9
miki your FRER test line is right where it should be for 7dp5dt. :thumbup: I don't think you need to be nervous about your betas. That line is nice & dark. Eventually, it'll start to pull the dye from the control line. :winkwink: I'm so excited for you gf!! :happydance:

HELLO crystal!! :hugs:

Thanks, Boopin! I'm so nervous about tomorrow's beta, but trying to stay positive!

Mikihope good luck for tomorrow your tests so far look really good so I wouldn't worry

Miki a healthy beta will rise within 72 hours so that line is looking great compared to the day before and for 7dpt. It's a worrying time for you but that looks good :)

Thanks, Crystal and Sienna!

My cell reception in the lab at work is terrible, and I only just noticed it today! The signal was shifting between one bar and no signal at all. I was a nervous wreck. Somehow the doc managed to leave a voicemail, even though the phone didn’t ring.

So, on 9dp5dt, my beta is 215! I know that the second beta is more important, but I was so relieved, because I was worried that my first beta would be below 25!

I am preparing again for ivf number 5 for July, and I did a routine pap test yesterday. And was noted I had an anterior cervix. What does that mean? Everything I googled it relates it to pregnancy, that your cervix goes from posterior to anterior during labor. So not pregnant so what does it mean and why is it anterior.

Thanks, Crystal and Boopin! Now I'm nervous about tomorrow's second beta test! The worrying never ends... But I have to say that I'm so grateful for the support that you wonderful ladies on this thread have given me!

fingers crossed for your second beta mikihope your first one lucks good

Thanks, Sienna! I just got my second beta result (11dp5dt) and it is 545. I am so relieved that it doubled! Unfortunately, I don't get another beta test, so I have to wait until my ultrasound on May 9th to see how things are going.

Thanks, Sienna! I just got my second beta result (11dp5dt) and it is 545. I am so relieved that it doubled! Unfortunately, I don't get another beta test, so I have to wait until my ultrasound on May 9th to see how things are going.
This is WONDERFUL NEWS!! I'm so happy for you miki!! Please promise to continue to stick around. We're here to support you during your pregnancy and beyond!! :hugs: :kiss: Fx'd for your US on 5/9!! :dust:

Thanks, Boopin, you're so sweet! I hope the next cycle is your cycle! I'll stick around, I noticed that there are women here who still pop in with encouragement and advice after they've had their babies. I plan to do that if I am lucky enough to have a sticky bean!

congratulations mikihope as boopin said please keep us up to date on how you progress

Great news Miki!! I wouldn't worry just keep doing what your doing! Can't wait til scan day so very exciting :)

SKP glad to see your getting ready tocycle again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->