Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Pussycat thanks so much for replying so quickly and for your advice. I was also told take them one in the morning and one at night 12 hours apart. Prague clinic are annoying me a bit because they're not being clear and it's starting to feel a bit like they're giving me general instructions without checking my history! Still waiting on a reply from them but I'm just going to start the cylogest shortly. I think you're quite right Pussycat in that in don't think you have too much progesterone anyway at this stage. Arrgghhhhhhh blooming stressful.
Are you travelling over soon Pussycat? On your own or with your dh? Im off on my own at 6am on Wednesday. I'm really getting a bit nervous and starting to second guess myself. What if it all goes wrong again? :( xxx

Just heard from the coordinator - poor woman has spent her entire Saturday chasing the doctor for his instructions! Anyway, yes it's as we thought Pussycat, one in the morning and one in the evening. Just as well we're old hands at this eh!!
Xx

Right ladies ahem 😳 cyclogest, front or back door? Does it matter? X

Oh and forgot to mention am having a little tiny bit of spottinf which started yesterday. Sonographer said she couldn't see any issues anywhere and said likely hormonal. If I'm still spotting do u think they will cancel the cycle?

Glad you got it sorted. Front or back? Not sure it matters, does one absorb better than the other? Maybe back, due to spotting? How long you staying in Prague for?
We don't fly till 8th Feb, me and DH, then 9th he had to do his bit (it's egg collection day) and I get checks etc and dose of intralipids. Wondering if that's too late as I've read it should be 7-10 days before ET and this will only be 5 days before. We're making a weeks holiday of it, need to get planning! So far I've managed to stay quite grounded about the whole thing but I'm sure as it gets closer I'll start thinking of it more and building all sorts of scenarios in my head! x

May try and alternate depending on whether I have 30 mins to lie down after lol Are yout doing a fresh cycle this time around Pussycat? I only have to go this time as its FET and DH has work and our son to look after. Oh well I'll just have to do a bit of shopping to pass the time !
February will be here in a couple of weeks girl - better get planning! X

Good luck ladies gearing up for transfers!! I like the movement on the board and am looking forward to how it all goes.....

Cheers!

May try and alternate depending on whether I have 30 mins to lie down after lol Are yout doing a fresh cycle this time around Pussycat? I only have to go this time as its FET and DH has work and our son to look after. Oh well I'll just have to do a bit of shopping to pass the time !
February will be here in a couple of weeks girl - better get planning! X
Yes this is our first cycle at Reprofit, we've always been treated at the clinic near our house until now. I still haven't had info on donors, I guess that will come through this week as she should start stimming on Wednesay. Apparently I have a choice of two. It's weird that's another thing that I've got more and more relaxed about as times gone on! If we do get spares suitable for freezing I have asked for them to be frozen. We've never been successful at trying for a baby so childless, if it does work it's going to he a huge shake up in our lives, but one we're all set to embrace! x

This is our second go in Prague. First go we had six blasts. Put two back and have four frozen. This time I'm going alone for two nights, flying back day after transfer. Are u going straight back to work after?
I am keeping everything crossed that this is your time Pussycat. How amazing would it be to have your first child! I am sure you will embrace it fantastically well given everything you've had to do to achieve your dream.
Be interesting to hear about donor info - we got told very little except she was 21. I didn't ask many questions and trusted them to match us well. To be honest we are just grateful to have the chance at a sibling for our son.
I think the clinic protocols all vary so much and reprofit have an excellent reputation - I'm sure the timescales are good.
Man o man, it's going to be a bumpy few weeks!! Xx

Definitely two! Crazy? Brave? Downright stupid? Not sure which!! Straight back to work after, I'm already using a week for the trip, and I don't get a huge amount of annual leave so not much choice really 😒 but that's fine, otherwise I'd be fretting over whether it had worked or not! So excited for you this week! x

Hi Ladies! just dropping in and checking on everyone. I'm glad to see so many gearing up for cycles. Hang in there...its a bumpy road but well worth it.

Lots going on here...DH gone for work and the girls are very busy. I can't beleive its been almost a year already. Time flies!

Pussycat : Wow so I guess your transfer will be somewhere around 12th February to 14th Feb right ? Same for me too, if everything goes well. And if the result is positive it will our first child too. So I guess we are around the same phase in life except the difference in age so I can totally relate with you.
Mrs G, how is everything going ? I think your transfer will be on 21st Jan right? FXed for you.
About me , I am just excited for everyone !! I had a ultrasound done and the doc told me my endo cyst is gone, which is a huge relief for us. But she told my lining is not what she wants it to be right now. Also that she will do a mock transfer before ET.

Coolstar, scheduled for 14th, all being well, I hope so cos I fly back that night!
Minno, did you take out extra travel insurance when you went to Prague? Just checked my policy and it won't cover claims related if we're travelling out of my 'home area'? x

Wow! Don't check in for a few days and have 3 pages to catch up on!!
So glad it's all go on here.
Minno, know it's late advice but I've been told to take cyclogest morning and night but not straight b4 bed and movement aids absorption. Also I oy back door.....
Pussycat, cool star so exciting, it's all so close now! I'm planning on a couple of days off work after et. Work part time so depends how it falls. Pussycat, you def having 2 back? I really can't decide! Always had 3 b4 but et at day 2.

Afm, donor had day10 scan today and has 18 follies!! 2 will be too big and one is tiny but amazing numbers!!! I've never got anywhere near that! Another scan wed but ec should be Friday. They'll let us know sat if it'll be day3 ET Monday or blast on Wednesday. Still all very surreal!!

Reckon this'll be a lucky thread. Fx for all.

Kath xx

Mrs G, great numbers! You must be so excited!
I'm thinking two because of my history. I had 3 put back with last DE cycle but she was at the top end of age bracket and this cycle I've added other meds and intralipids. I say def 2 but I will of course take the advice of the clinic. I know twins would be tough but this could be my only chance and I never wanted an only child ...
Such exciting times ladies! x

Pussycat - I've got travel insurance through my bank account. It's worldwide. What do you mean that yours won't cover you out of home area - I thought that was the whole point of it?

Great results with the follies MrsG - really looking forward to the egg report!

I'm on the fence about the one or two back - I've always had two back before and its never worked out. But this time it's fet so success rates are lower to begin with anyway. Really undecided! Xx

It's such a hard decision. I think if we get to blast we might go for one. Could I cope with twins and a 5yo?? Of course I could, if it came to it!!!:wacko:
Pussycat, what are intralipids?? I'll be on meds for nkc after ec which I've never had before.
Xx

Hi Minno, check the wording on your policy, it was My IVF that alerted me to this. My insurance will not cover me for any treatment I need to get as a result of travelling abroad for medical treatment (so if I get I'll and need something else for example). Though they're part of the EU so there is the reciprocal agreement.
How many to put back is such a tricky choice. I went three last time because I only had 3 viable and there fofng seem any point in freezing one. x

Mmmm that's a bit worrying Pussycat. Do you know of particular insurance that would cover ivf abroad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->