Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Yeah Minno you're PUPO! I really hope you're not going to need those other frosties! No idea about crinone I'm afraid, I've always taken cyclogest.
2have, we're going to Reprofit, so that's great to hear! Got news on my donor today and pretty pleased with the match. She's not had any children and a first time donor so I'm a little nervous about that, but she's only 24 so hopefully loads of young healthy eggs! Just over 2 weeks now, another 2WW, beginning to get excited but trying not to get carried away. xx

Thanks 2have and Pussycat. I do hope I won't need the frosties but I guess it's hard to get excited after the last two experiences. Such a shame eh that we can't relax and really enjoy the opportunit we have here. Pussycat my donor was also 24 and we got 6 grade a blasts - I am excited for you!! Are you making plans for your trip.
Re the crinone, remind me, did you use back door? I prefer that bit am switching to crinone tomorrow - that's if I can get it back through customs - the boxes are massive and I got six! X

Hi everyone.
Yay Minno you're pupo!!! Never taken crinone, have some hanging around cos didn't get as far as ET... When I asked if I could use it up this time they just said to either do 2 cyclogest or 1 crinone morning and night. No idea what's different tho.

Having a wobbly day..... My cousin is pg, one of the girls at work and now a close friend with her third. Doesn't normally get to me but today, for some reason, it is :cry:

Xx

Mrs G, sorry it's a blue day for you. Take care of you, do something to make your heart happy xx:hugs:

Thanks 2have. Had a bit of a weep, keeping everything crossed for scan tomorrow. Will feel better when ec booked.

Minno, Pussycat, our donor is 22, like yours no kids, first cycle but seems to be responding well. I know follies don't mean eggs but hopefully at that age the odds are good?

Such exciting times on here :flower:

Xx

Mrs G I hate the wobbly days too. But look ahead to the possibilities this cycle - it could be you soon. I hope all goes well at the scan Tomoro. Looking forward to your update. X

So ladies I am done with the mock. Pussycat, I don't have any issue but still the doctor wanted to do a mock. I told my doctor that last time I did not react well with sedative during my last Ivf. But still she wanted to sedate me lightly. They pierced 4 to 5 times but could not find my veins to put the drip :( . It was painful sticking needles in my hand here and there. Then she decided to do the test without sedative. It took around 10 mins , little uncomfortable but not intolerable. So I am glad I am done with it.
Mrs G, I am sorry you are not feeling good. Hopefully you can join them soon. FXed for your scan tomorrow.

Coolstar if you think they'll try to do that IV thing again try running your hands under hot water for a few moments in the washroom before you go in. I have tiny deep veins and this seems to work every time. Glad everything went well. Now let's make some babies!

Congrats Minno!!!!

Good luck to everyone else (and it does seem to be EVERYONE ELSE) who is in cycle! LOL! :)

MrsG - hang in there...your time is coming!!!!

mrs g: thats great !

pussycat: a sonohysteragram is like an hsg but with saline instead of dye injected. More pleasant then the dye. I will be okay :) Im getting better and better dealing.

so sorry, its hard hearing new sod other peoples pregnancies, we are joyful for them but yet inside we are sad for our selves. I just found out my friend is having her 2nd child now, and her sister who is also my close friend is pregnant now. I went home and cried and cried, i was ready to give up.

Minno: Those are good numbers, awesome for the eggie to implant. I was at that dilemma to to either put in 1 or 2 my second try of IVF. We did just 1, but it worked out and sucked at the same time we didn’t have our final eggie to try. This 3rd round we are doing 2. Im not going through all this and spending 2 weeks 8 hours away from home for only implant of one. Thats how I feel about it. The way i look at it if i got twins it was meant to be :) Im not sure of your current situation but in mine twins would be awesome :) But I would be extremely blessed to have 1 :)

Minno: I tried progesterone inserts, and the shots, I am trying Crinone this time. Its much more expensive, but since this is my last time for ivf i wanted to try everything possible. I never heard of cyclogest.

Cross fingers for you for test day :)

coolstar: I mlp was a few days ago, so I’m preparing my body now for implant :) I started BCP 2 days ago, now I have to take these nasty antibiotics before my soon, it makes me throw up. Not fun. especially when i experienced the stomach flu for 3-4 days just after Christmas.
I believe implant be towards the beginning of April.

Hope your mock goes well. that was as stressful time for me. i hope it won’t be for you.

2have4kids: Im aware, :) don’t worry ill be okay. Im getting better and better :) Its A New Year :)

Hi everyone
Happy Friday!

Coolstar, I've never had a mock et? Guess it's just like a practise? Why put you though it twice tho?!

Minno, how's being pupo?
Dhama, lol! We're going for it in big numbers atm!

So donor scan today was fine and ec booked for Monday. ET also booked for thurs, day 3, but depending on fert report they might suggest day 5. End of a crappy week at work but feeling more positive. Just hate the feeling of being out of control of my life!!

Big hugs all round.
Kath xxx

Big hugs Mrs G xx

Minno congrats on being PUPO :happydance: Am glad you didn't have to make a choice on 1 or2 I was going to say insist on 1 if that's what you want.

Pussycat really hope this is your time xx

Coolstar glad the mock was ok without a sedative :thumbup:

Thank you all ladies. I'm home now and it's just a waiting game now. I'm really pleased we only put one back - it is less stressful to me when the possibility of twins is much less likely. Don't get me wrong, twins would be amazing, but I would stress the entire time about the risks. I'd be miserable! One is best option for me at 45 I think. But as I say, I'm realistic about the reduced chance of success here.

MrsG that's brilliant news! Having the date of transfer is so reassuring. If they push you on to day 5 you'll be transferring on Saturday. Fab news!

Butterfly how lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your thoughts on the one back issue. You put one back right? Was that fresh or fet? And how is that lovely little man?? Keeping you on your toes I bet. It's a fantastic age if exhausting too at times :)

How everyone else today? Pussycat, how are you feeling about your upcoming cycle? 2have not long for you now either

Love to all. Exciting times here! Xx

Hey
Had an email from clinic confirming appointments etc but also saying if we wanted to give the donor a card or present they'd pass it on. Have thought about writing a letter but what on earth would you say? And a present? What would you buy??
Xx

I wrote a note for our UK cycle donor and also gave her a big bunch of flowers. I think we said how grateful we were to her for giving us this opportunity and thanking her for helping us realise our dream ... It's whatever is from the heart really x

I wrote a note for our UK cycle donor and also gave her a big bunch of flowers. I think we said how grateful we were to her for giving us this opportunity and thanking her for helping us realise our dream ... It's whatever is from the heart really x

I wish I was able to write a thank you note.

Honest opinions pls.....

Dear Donor

We know that a simple "thank you" will never be enough to express how grateful we are for the amazing gift you have given us. Having experienced numerous failed IVF cycles, we know just what a commitment you have made, both physically and emotionally, and to do all of that for complete strangers makes you an incredibly generous and inspirational woman.

We cannot repay what you have done for us, but we just hope that if we are blessed with a child, they inherit your kindness and selflessness.

Wishing you happiness, health and joy always.

"Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses."

Xxx

Mrs G, that sounds perfect and the depth of feeling really comes through. Can't wait to hear how you get on, got everything crossed for you. xx

Thank you both. So hard to write, don't want it to sound like an awful
greetings card but equally not allowed to put too much personal info in. Just need to consider a gift now. Do your clinics suggest it?
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->