Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Pussycat I'm really feeling like I want to test now but it's just so early and if its negative I'll be bummed. When can I realistically expect a clear result? 9dp5dt? That's Saturday.

Minno, I got bfp with dd at 12dp 2dt. 9dp5dt would be when af would be due in the normal world! I'm proud you've held off this long, I've never been able to!! Everything crossed for you.

So, weird thing earlier, had real stomach cramp, not like af, actually thought it was hunger, then went to the loo and there was some blood. Not loads, a bit in the pan and on tissue. Then about an hr later a little but not as much. Sorry for the tmi coming up..... Bd'd last night, also had a little "look around" after it happened and nothing.... Am in 2 cyclogest twice a day, 25mg predisolone, .25 buserelin and 6mg progynova so guess it could be any one of those!!!! Any ideas ladies?

Xx

Good luck Mrs G I’m so excited for you 7 so far is really good, how many are you transferring?

Hey ladies, just catching up with your thread as not been on the site for a while.
Minno, keeping everything crossed for you. Hopefully this will be your cycle xx
Good luck to all the other ladies xx

Good luck Mrs G I’m so excited for you 7 so far is really good, how many are you transferring?

Thank you. We've always had 2 back b4 but on day 2 as they were poor quality. Never had the chance to go to blast! I guess it depends on what we have left, part of me would like some frosties but I am also thinking maybe 2...? Is that crazy at day 5?

Xx

Mrs G if you don't mind having twins I'd go for two as it'll increase your chances of one sticking

Mrs G if you don't mind having twins I'd go for two as it'll increase your chances of one sticking

I'd rather twins than bfn, but I am realistic to the issues with multiples. Have always approached this as "no regrets", will just have to make a call on the day I think!

Xx

It's all happening on this thread now!
Mrs G that's great news about the backup. I'm keeping everything crossed that you get some juicy blasts from those eggs. I do t know about attrition rate but if they make it to day 3 ok there's a good chance they'll continue to progress. As Pussycat says, blast transfers have higher success rates so I hope thats what happens for you.
Pussycat - ah yes the devil drugs. I hat bcp and progesterone makes me feel bloated and rubbish. It's a means to an end tho if it all works out. Here's hoping!

Afm I'm on 5dt5dt today. The last two nights I have woken up feeling quite sick during the night but then it goes away. I think it's the meds. Still too early to tell anything. Tempted to poas but won't! Xx

I POAS stick at 6dp5dt and got a faint line. Then a very clear second line on 7th day and the "Pregnant" on a digital at day 8!
This is so exciting!

My transfer is Friday and I will be POAS all week!! LOL

Oh Mrs G and Never2 you are both very naughty! I will be 6dp5dt tomorrow but still think may not see anything for a few days. Never2 when will you start poas?

MrsG I always spot on Progynova - maybe it's that that caused the bleeding it he bd'ing irritated your cervix and it just took a while to filter out. I'm sure it will be nothing either way. You're on your way to blasto transfer wooo hooooo
Xxx

Oh Mrs G and Never2 you are both very naughty! I will be 6dp5dt tomorrow but still think may not see anything for a few days. Never2 when will you start poas?

MrsG I always spot on Progynova - maybe it's that that caused the bleeding it he bd'ing irritated your cervix and it just took a while to filter out. I'm sure it will be nothing either way. You're on your way to blasto transfer wooo hooooo
Xxx

I will try to hold off until day 6 so the 5th or 6th of February :happydance:

Thanks Minno, nothing today so hope you're right. How are you feeling? Started symptom spotting yet?

Never2, ET transfer do exciting, I'll only be one day behind you!! My otd is 12th but no way I'll hold off that long!!

Saw nurse this morning for last blood test and she's really pushing for single transfer if we get to blast. I know it's prob best, we've always has 2 before but only ever got to day 2.

Hope everyone else is ok.
Xxx

Why is nothing ever straight forward??? Nurse rang with blood results and oestrogen levels have fallen! Gotta go for a scan tomorrow, not recommended I increase dose, what does this mean?? :wacko:
Xx

Why is nothing ever straight forward??? Nurse rang with blood results and oestrogen levels have fallen! Gotta go for a scan tomorrow, not recommended I increase dose, what does this mean?? :wacko:
Xx

Dont worry with my son mine dropped too. They just made me do PIO instead of suppositories. Stay strong!

Minno where are you dear?

Don't know what that means MrsG but maybe they are going to switch you to shots or patches so thats why they dont Want you to increase the dose?

Never2 I don't know where I am. Not hopeful i guess. Had a light brown cm streak today. Headache is still on and off and occasional sicky but hardly anything. Reading that back it sounds more hopeful than I feel. I just do not feel
preggo darn it! X

Thanks ladies. I've never had blood levels b4 just lining measurement which is what I guess they'll do tomorrow. I should know by now to expect the unexpected!

Minno, I had brown spotting with dd which is why I tested early cos I thought I was out but it was bfp. Hope you're doing ok.

Positive thoughts all round.
Xxx

Good luck everyone cycling right now...This is exciting !

Minno- when are you going to test? I had a very faint line (looked like an evap line) at 4dp5dt. Next day had a faint second line, but still not sure I could believe it. Did not test on 6dp5dt. Definite second line 7dp5dt. No cramping and no red blood is good.

Mrs G - no idea about the estrogen...I did not have level of estrogen checked until the beta, and then it was never checked again. I suppose as long as the lining is okay and you are not bleeding, all should be okay and they should adjust your dosage if they want to.

Monday I had my Sono. Even tho its milder than the hsg, I still hated it. It was so cramps. And they took even longer to really make sure of things. Thought they saw polyps but nothing, said something of a little fold, and irregularity. Which I find weird, I been on time since october. And even before that.

It was sad at the same time, last sono, there was 2 follicles in one ovary and 1 in another. This time nothing in both ovaries. :( Its becoming more real of my pre menopause low ovarian reserve.

All is a go :) My implant day is March 17th :)

How is everyone else :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"