Inconceivable and beyond :-)

I'm 9 days post transfer now. Getting definite af type cramping tonight. X

Mrs G, great news, congrats! And frosties too, great results.
Minno, hope it's not what you think, I'm the same as you with testing, always put it off.
Minxychick, I'm off to Reprofit in a weeks time, can't believe it's so soon! I'm feeling really good now that I've got rid of the BCP 'hangover', glad I'm off that, really made me glum for the couple of months I was on it. Got a scan on Wed to check the lining, really hope it's good as my history isn't great. xx

Exciting times! Congrats mrs G:bunny:
Minno you said you were going to test this weekend, I'm holding my breath in suspense:dance:
Pussycat how long are you in Prague for then?

How's everyone else doing? It got really cold again here so I did my knitting class and I'm knitting up a storm <3

2have, we're not going to Prague, flying straight into Brno. We're there for 6 nights so may go to Vienna for a day. What are you knitting? I'm working on a jumper for me at the moment. It's not often I knit for myself so a pleasant change! My sister gave me this book of really cut toy animal patterns for Christmas, let's hope I have a need to make some soon! x

Hi all
2have, bet you have loads of snow?! We never get any here, too near the sea.
Minno, hope you're doing ok, did you test yet?
Pussycat, it's so close for you now, fx for the lining scan. I have acupuncture which is supposed to help, she also recommends keeping the stomach warm (not too hot) and lots of warming soups and greens.
Anyone heard from never2? Her et was Friday I thought?

I've just slept for 12 hrs! Can't remember when I last did that!

Have a great day everyone. Xx

Ladies it's a bfn for me today. Disappointed but not surprised at all. Actually feel ok as will focus now on our hols in July and next and final attempt in August.
Have to test again in a couple of days as OTD is Thursday. Then I'll be stopping the meds and having a system clear out. Back to exercise and normality!
Good luck to everyone else who is PUPO or about to transfer xxx

Just logged in to see how all of you are doing ?
Oh Mino, I am so sorry :( . But then there is still couple of days left before OTD. So you can't rule yourself out.
Mrs G, congrats for being PUPO. Take care of yourself.
Pussycat, when is your transfer ?
And I am just praying for everyone else.

Oh Minno I am so sorry. Do you def think its a bfn or just too early? Still keeping everything crossed for you. Xx

I'm not certain but I would have thought it would show up by now on hpt? It has always shown up before by this point although that was with two implanted. Will test again on tues/thurs and see but not holding out any hope really. X

Mmm interesting. I just read back my emails to the clinic after my last transfer and I only got a very faint positive at 10 days past a 5 day transfer with two fresh blasts. The doctor gave me a row for testing too early with hpt. Maybe there is still a slim chance? X

Minno, keep the faith hon, you never know. We're all routing for you. x

I am 10 days past transfer today. But what was that major cramping last night and bit brown blood this morning all about and since then nothing? Arghhhhhh it's doing my head in! X

It's such a cruel time... I had spotting on bfp test day. The last few times I've always 'just known' and processed it way before otd. Thinking of you hun and sending positive thoughts. Xxx

Hugs Minno but keeping my fingers crossed xx

Minxy I used Ginefiv :thumbup:

Hi all, hope everyone's ok.

Minno, did you test again hun? Been thinking of you.

Pussycat, not long now! When do you go?

I'm 3dp5dt today, feeling nothing really, occasional slight cramping but only cos I'm looking for signs!! Been doing very little and feeling quite guilty!
X

Gosh, there's so much going on, I can't keep up! I know that Mrs G and Minno are PUPO. Me and Coolstar are all set for EC and transfer next week, but I'm afraid I've list track of others, sorry. I have a scan tomorrow to check lining (praying my vitamins, pomegranate juice and raspberry leaf tea have had an effect!). Then fly out Sunday evening. I think because it's overseas it feels less intense so I'm quite relaxed about it all.
Minno, how's things, really hoping the last test was too early. xx

HI ladies, Minno, I still have hope for you! FX for a late positive!
How are the pupo ladies doing?

2have, we're not going to Prague, flying straight into Brno. We're there for 6 nights so may go to Vienna for a day. What are you knitting? I'm working on a jumper for me at the moment. It's not often I knit for myself so a pleasant change! My sister gave me this book of really cut toy animal patterns for Christmas, let's hope I have a need to make some soon! x

Pussycat that's nice that you can fly straight into Brno, no bus ride. It's also nice to have something to do on the flight, especially that you're knitting for yourself this time.
I did a pair of yoga socksyogasocks.jpg
and I have this owl toque half made as a part of a baby shower gift in March yhat.jpg
And after that I have a fair isle spring skirt planned for myselfyskirt.jpg
They're nice projects to learn how to read patterns, do cable work, and colour. I think I would have taken more interest if my grannies did more than knit afgans:haha: There are so many gorgeous things a person can make other than blankets! I have a pinterest page full of projects that I'd like to tackle: https://www.pinterest.com/dzigneye/knottylassy/
and I"m also on Ravelry.com (are any of you ladies on there?) My username is knottylassy. I like this site as you can see how the project has turned out for different people using different colours/slight changes to the patterns. You can also put your yarn & needle in and it'll spit out pages of projects that can be done with the items you have.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->