Inconceivable and beyond :-)

I'm only just 7dp5dt - technically after midday so I think it's still a little early. I can't face the bfn just yet and just need a couple more days before I resign myself to the inevitable. I will probably test at the weekend sometime. Dmama did you use fmu when you tested? Did you have any 2ww symptoms? X

Mrs G, I read both lining and blood levels are very important . My doc told me that she will cancel the cycle if blood levels and lining is not good :( and go for FET. How much is your lining? Keeping my fingers Xed for you.
SKP, good that you transfer date has been finalized.
Mino , fxed for the weekend. Just relax although I know it's easier said then done.

Oh my goodness so many cycles to keep up with, I'm loving being a bystander & not having the stress myself. Wishing you all so much good luck - Minno, Mrs G, Never 2 late, I'm sure I've missed someone. :dohh:

Sienna - any news of when you're back to Serum?

SKP - thanks for the kind comments re: depression.

Hope everyone else is well.

AFM: have started looking into clinics for donor embryos. Now that's depressing - in the fact I started with UK clinics. Donor embryos are rarer than hen's teeth! Looked at a few american ones, s ent off e-mails to get prices but I think they'll all be too much.
Here's my european list:
Serum
Reprofit
Cube

has anyone heard of FIV Marbella? Any others you guys can recommend?
Needs to be donor embryos rather than a fresh cycle - to save money & a more organised transfer date.

Fingers crossed for your test mino
SKP it’s good to hear your on track for transfer which clinic are you using
Minxy it’s dependent on my cycle and when I can get time off it’ll either be end of Feb or early March, we’re going with donor embryo’s at Serum they seem to have plenty available as there’s no waiting list, you will need to have bloods done and a scan, you can have them done in the UK though and email the results to Penny.

I'm only just 7dp5dt - technically after midday so I think it's still a little early. I can't face the bfn just yet and just need a couple more days before I resign myself to the inevitable. I will probably test at the weekend sometime. Dmama did you use fmu when you tested? Did you have any 2ww symptoms? X

You have to do what you are comfortable with. The symptoms I had in the 2ww were probably related to the medications, but I did have a bit of nausea and a lot of gas and mild back cramping, which I hoped was implantation some weird sort of stomach ache/pressure/hollowness that I seemed to remember feeling the first time I was pregnant. So that led me to test because I had told myself that I wasn't going to until day before beta. But beta day was also delayed by the Holidays and I just went ahead to see what I'd see and since there was a hint of something at 4dp5dt, I got hooked and kept testing.

Oh my goodness so many cycles to keep up with, I'm loving being a bystander & not having the stress myself. Wishing you all so much good luck - Minno, Mrs G, Never 2 late, I'm sure I've missed someone. :dohh:

Sienna - any news of when you're back to Serum?

SKP - thanks for the kind comments re: depression.

Hope everyone else is well.

AFM: have started looking into clinics for donor embryos. Now that's depressing - in the fact I started with UK clinics. Donor embryos are rarer than hen's teeth! Looked at a few american ones, s ent off e-mails to get prices but I think they'll all be too much.
Here's my european list:
Serum
Reprofit
Cube

has anyone heard of FIV Marbella? Any others you guys can recommend?
Needs to be donor embryos rather than a fresh cycle - to save money & a more organised transfer date.

Looks like Sienna is going with the donor embryo route....Also depending on costs some clinics have frozen eggs and usually that is cheaper than a fresh cycle too, but could be more than frozen embryos depending on where you get them...Good luck

mrs g: Good luck!

Minno: good luck!

And good luck as well to everyone else :)

Minno, hope you're ok. Agree with dhama, you have to do what you think is best, there is no right and wrong. Keeping everything crossed for you xx

Never2, thinking of you today. What time is ET? Sending lots of positive thoughts. Xx

Big hugs all round.
Xx

Came to check on you Minno. Have everything crossed. X

N2L good luck today x

Minxy I used a clinic in Madrid and they also do embryos :thumbup:

Mrs G hope all goes to plan x

Good luck to everyone, trying to keep up!:hugs:

Aw what a lovely bunch of supportive ladies you all are - just wonderful 😀

I'm doing fine. 8dp5dt now and so so tempted to poas but I wont! Much as I we any to know I'm quite liking have a glimmer of hope and keeping that for as long as i can. Silly I know but I haven't had any hope for such a long time, it just feels kinda nice. Tortuous but nice all the same.
I'm a masochist lol!!!

Never2 wishing you a smooth and easy transfer - yay to being pupo!

Butterfly how are you my lovely? Little man keeping you busy? Did you get any frosties on your cycle? Will u go back for another round???

MrsG how are things with you?

Mince I think my clinic in prague also do Donor embryo - Gest ivf.
Xx

Hi all, happy Friday.

Minxy, the clinic I'm at do embryo adoption, don't know anything about the process but might be worth contacting them. They're in southampton and Basingstoke, not sure where you are compared to that? They've been lovely to me! Wessex fertility.

Never2, hope you're ok and ET went well

Minno, You're so strong not testing! I know it's a case of self preservation but I do also believe in the power of positive thought.

Afm, ET booked for 12 tomorrow. They'll ring in morning to confirm but am really hoping at least 1 of 7 makes it to blast.

Big hugs all round xx

Am sure you will have some great embies Mrs G :thumbup:

Yes I have 3 frosties Minno and I'm starting to think about maybe using them whereas before it was a definite no! A is such a good boy that I might be lulling myself into a false sense of easiness :haha::wacko:

Hi
1 a grade blast on board, 4 more to be frozen :happydance:
Xx

Fabbie Mrs G, that's an awesome result! Did you opt for one back?
Xx

Thanks.
Yeah one, they said with the quality and the previous success of the donor they would prefer SET. Pleased we've got frosties.

Minno,how are you feeling? Any news? Xx

Yep that makes good sense Mrs g. I'm Pleased I transferred one - even if I had no choice in the end.
I'm feeling ok but a bit pms from time to time. No bleeding yet tho and each time in my previous ivf cycles ive bled well before this point. So could be good news but could also be bad news ie no implantation. I need know already. I'm prepared for bfn! Xx

Are you going to test now Minno, any time of day should be ok at this stage I reckon :happydance::hugs:

Yep that makes good sense Mrs g. I'm Pleased I transferred one - even if I had no choice in the end.
I'm feeling ok but a bit pms from time to time. No bleeding yet tho and each time in my previous ivf cycles ive bled well before this point. So could be good news but could also be bad news ie no implantation. I need know already. I'm prepared for bfn! Xx

Ah hun, I know it is so hard but there is still hope. Am sending lots if positive thoughts. No bleeding is a great sign. I had a tiny bit of spotting but wonder if it was the 2nd embie shedding rather than implantation. Pms could easily be hormones plus remember just whst an emotional rollercoaster this is. What day are you now? Xx

Thanks Dmama, Sienna, Butterfly, Mino & Mrs G on the clinic tips.

Mrs G - Sadly I'm in Norfolk so a bit too far. It actually seems that a lot of clinics in the UK mention donor embryos but they haven't actually got any!
More importantly congratulations on being PUPO. And 4 in the freezer that's awesome, she is a wonderful donor.

Butterfly - what was your clinic called in Madrid?

Sienna - Depending if either Gest or the Madrid one looks good I'm between Reprofit and Serum. We've been to Athens 3 times and DH is bored of it but I really trust Penny and love the team their. I really trust them and think they are very genuine. Once I've decided I will contact Penny, I want to wait til about June to cycle. I do need shift my IVF weight.

Minno - I caved and tested early everytime but my one BFP. I'd hold out too.

2have - how's it going? How's the weather in Calgary?

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"