Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Hi everyone.

Coolstar, I was on exactly the same meds, they didn't increase them, I went from 7.8 last thurs to 10 sat. I was the same as you, what else can go wrong?!? But I reckon you'll be absolutely fine for ET. Xx

Dhama, is def find out too, I didn't get rid of any of dd's things!

Hi Minxy, Minno hope you're doing ok.

Pussycat, not long now!!!

Afm, think my pma has left the building today.... Just struggling to believe. :shrug:

Xx

Hi everyone.

Coolstar, I was on exactly the same meds, they didn't increase them, I went from 7.8 last thurs to 10 sat. I was the same as you, what else can go wrong?!? But I reckon you'll be absolutely fine for ET. Xx

Dhama, is def find out too, I didn't get rid of any of dd's things!

Hi Minxy, Minno hope you're doing ok.

Pussycat, not long now!!!

Afm, think my pma has left the building today.... Just struggling to believe. :shrug:

Xx

Im sorry but what is PMA? :dohh:

Sorry! Positive mental attitude!! Keeping the faith is proving tough at the mo.
How are you feeling? Have you tested again?
Xx

Glad you asked, I was wondering too, positive mental attitude?
I hope you've not lost it Mrs G! x

Yeah, struggling a bit today. Absolutely no symptoms to report...

Hope everyone else is doing better. Xx

I know the TWW is so tough. Stay strong MrsG. When is your OTD ? There are so many ladies who get BFP with no symptoms.
Dmama, yes Progyonova is estradiol tablets.
Just wanted to share this sweet video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-a6Pe1ovKHg

Hope you ladies like it !!

Mrs G, just because you have no symptoms doesn't mean it won't work, stay hopeful. Sending big hugs. x
Coolstar, nice film, I guess some of us have stormiest clouds to sit under ....
Coolstar, I'm with you on the lining issues, so hope yours improves, sounds like it's getting there so fingers crossed. I Had my scan on Wed and lining is only 6mm, they've added in another 2mg estrodel to me taken vaginally. I'm hopeful it will improve as I still have a week before transfer, I'll have another scan on Monday at Reprofit. However I've only ever got between 7,5 and 8.5mm and my previous clinic never saw it as an issue (they said 5mm was their min, though 8mm plus was better). Donor is apparently doing well though they won't tell me how many follicles she has so won't know till Monday. I'm liking fitting in a week away with treatment, makes it more relaxing, I thought it would be the opposite but I'm finding it way less stressful, I wish if done this 2 years ago! x

Thanks for clearing that up ..lol
Don't lose the faith. My symptoms were those just like AF :growlmad:
Yes I test everyday..haha..it's darker everyday :thumbup: my blood test is Monday.

Hi Everybody!:flower:

Hi ladies, how's everyone doing? Congrats never2late on the bfp and Dmama for passing your first tri! :bunny:
Coolstar, Minno, Pussycat, Mells, Crystal, Minxy, mrs G, Minno, how's everyone doing? I know I've missed a few, this thread has been super busy and I anxiously read everyday about all the exciting news. Pussycat don't worry, your lining will thicken, transfer will go perfectly!

I was wondering when I'd get my cycle this month as I have to start tracking and get on the pill next month to time things for our April FET. I was a week overdue and thought great, I'm not even regular I'm such a broken machine:nope:Decided to paos this morning and was shocked to find this:image.jpg

I don't expect anything come of it, maybe a mc or chemical and DH was excited when I woke him this morning with a positive stick assuming it was an ovulation indicator thinking I was asking to :sex: :haha:
I quickly turned the flashlight to the 'pregnant', 'not pregnant' side and he clued in (was just as shocked as myself!!:wacko:

My first thought was it's going to mess up my taking the pill/timing for IVF because I'm super likely to lose it but I know I have to keep positive.
I'm thinking that since I was trying hard to lose weight by not eating carbs my diet has really helped too. Bread, cereal, pasta, rice bloat me right up and as stated on nutritiondata.com cause terrible inflammation. I donated blood last week, doing things I probably shouldn't (hard workouts). I'll keep on the same diet but will call the Dr. beers Center to see if I should get on Lovenox and stop working out to the point of exhaustion!!I took a baby aspirin & prednisone as soon as I saw the bfp. It's turning out to be a great year so far!

2have, that is amazing!!!! Massive congrats hun. Keep positive. I have a good feeling about this thread.

Never2, love those darkening lines.

So while we're on good news....
image.jpg
Only 6dp5dt so very early but trying to believe.....

Xx

Wowzers! Truly this is amazing. Congrats Mrs G!! All three of us would be a week apart unless one of you has twins.

Edit: I just got off with the Dr Beers clinic for immune issues, I'm on progesterone, prednisone, Lovenox, baby asprin and they're sending me for hcg x 2 and progesterone levels tests. They told me also to stick to the anti-inflammatory diet: no bread, no crackers, no sugar/salt while taking prednisone, no pasta, no cereal, no rice or gluten. Just meat, veggies & fruit! As I suspected.

Ok I gotta say wowsa! Yea yea 2have! Been silently saying a prayer for you! :) Congrats Mrs G!

Hi Garnet, how are you? What have you been up to? You're going over soon for de IVF too aren't you? I can't keep track!

Hi Garnet, how are you? What have you been up to? You're going over soon for de IVF too aren't you? I can't keep track!

Well for a brief minute I had an urge but had a heart to heart with hubby and at soon to be 47 he feels he too old! Just rooting for everyone! :thumbup:g

OMG ladies! I've not checked in for maybe 16 hrs and look what happens!!
2have, I am soooo happy for you! You deserve this so much, I'm rooting for that little bean to hang in there!
Never2, amazing news and lines getting darker by the day!!
Garnet, good to see you on here again.
Mrs G, fantastic news!!vthats a definite positive line! You must be made up, see told you not to give up in that PMA! You're feeling glum because of all those crazy baby hormones!
Coolstar you and me next! xx

Omg I am so happy today !! Congrats MrsG and 2have :) It's amazing to see two BFP together. Keeping Fxed for everyone :)
Pussycat, I am just praying the magic works on us too :) .

Hey everyone been a very long time I know but needed a break from BNB and just found it difficult to keep up with posts. Some of you are probably think who am I but I am the one who started the thread lol

Struggling to read through all the posts but congrats to all the BFP's its so exciting and inspirational to see.

As for me well I am almost 23 weeks pregnant with a baby boy just couldnt be happier after all the years of heartache. Our ED has given us an amazing gift and she will never be forgotten.

Will keep in touch now and look for more BFP's and looking forward to seeing lots of scan pics etc xxx

Hi Lorna, thanks for checking in and so glad to hear everything is going smoothly. We haven't forgotten you. How are you feeling? everything going welll with your pregnancy? Take care:hugs:

Ladies just checking in and wanted to say huge congrats to 2have (amazing girl!), MrsG and Never2.
Wishing loads of sticky dust and bfps for PussycatNd Coolstar.
Im all planned for August FET so I'llbe stalking to see how everyone gets on.
Taking a wee break for a bit as need to regroup and psych self up for this last round. Also planning holiday and lots of other nice hols for the tears to come if fet doesn't work. Quality family time and fun with DS and DH is on the cards!
Much love girls, see u soon xxx

Hi everyone. Happy weekend.

Hi lorna, great to meet you and thank you for starting such a fab thread. I'm a bit of a newbie here but it's been such a supportive place to be through out cycle.

2have, how are you?
Never 2, how are those lovely lines?!

Pussycat, you're travelling today aren't you? Lots of luck, very excited for you.

Coolstar, how are you?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back