Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Well that should read years to come but maybe it's a Freudian slip lol! X

Thinking of you Minno, sending you all good wishes for some good time out and your next cycle xxx

Hi ladies, hope you all are having a good weekend. Minno, take your time, refresh & treat yourself kindly! I wish you all the best in your next go.

I really think my beta numbers will come back too low, for 1 week past period the lines should be darker. I've always thought my eggies bad especially with my DOR diagnosis. Anyway, I'll know more after my visit to the doc tomorrow:coffee:

Mino, wishing you luck for Aug cycle !! Till then relax with your DH and DS.
MrsG, how are you feeling ? When is your beta ? Fxed that you get a good number.
Lora, thanks for stopping by. Just requesting all those who got BFP , pls do keep posting because we need loads of advice and lots of encouragment.
2have , hon you will be in my prayers.
Pussycat, where are you ?
About me, so my donor retrieval has been done. 12 eggs retrieved, 10 fertilized, doc told me till today they are doing good. My estrogen level and lining scan came back low. So Monday doc is going to freeze the embryos. And do a blood test and scan again, if it comes back good then I go for a frozen transfer either on Wednesday or Thursday. If not then we wait for the next cycle.

Coolstar sorry to hear things are a bit bumpy, but 12 and 10 are fantastic numbers! Really I hope you can let yourself off the hook and go with the flow, so many elements of baby making are our of our control, the magic moment will happen for you, fx for you!

Minno s nding big hugs your way but glad you have plan b sorted xxx

Mrs G and N2L congrats, fab news :happydance:

2have I'll be cautiously excited for you and hope you get good beta numbers, that woukd be fab after all you've been through xxx

Lorna lovely to see you and glad all is going well :)

Coolstar great numbers that you have there and fingers crossed you get to transfer this time.

Pussycat, what news? X

Hi to all I've missed :wave:

Hi ladies,
Minno, as the other ladies have said, be kind to yourself and have some fun over the next few months. Get set for August. x
2Have, thinking of you and hope things work out well.
Lorna, good to see you and glad things are going well. Thanks for starting this thread it's been a great support.
Mrs G, will you have bloods done soon? So excited for you!
Coolstar, as if things weren't hard enough without our bloomin linings being skinny Minnie's. However you have a great number of eggs so whichever way your tests go today you have a good chance.
AFM, I'm in Brno, in fact I'm sitting in the waiting room at Rrprofit! So weird to be here it's all seemed so far removed until now. Just waiting for the dr when I will have a scan, really hope my lining has improved.... I then get a dose of intralipids today and I've also just booked a fertility massage for Thursday, no idea what it means but hopefully will mean good things and prep me for ET on Sat. It's snowy here in Brno and we only arrived last night so still working out what we're going to do. So far everything has been easy, bus from airport, tram to clinic, wifi in hotel and clinic, seems so much easier than the UK! xx

Hi everyone. Hope you all had a good weekend.

Pussycat, so exciting!! Fingers crossed for your scan and the massage sounds lovely.

2have, hope the bloods go ok. Keep us posted, thinking of you and sending positive thoughts.

Coolstar, great fert report! I know how disappointing it is to have delays,but I do believe things happen for a reason and I reckon you'll be ready for the middle of the week. How many are you having back? Are they hoping to go to blast?

We don't get beta test here in uk, just gotta poas thurs (again!!) and I'll get a scan at about 6 weeks. Lines are still good and I'll do another digi tomorrow, should've moved onto 2-3 wks hopefully. Still very nervous, but it's a step further forward.

Lots of love to all.
Xx

2have - OMG!!! I held my breath when I was reading your update. Amazeballs, I so hope this isn't a false dawn. Roll on the beta, this could be the most amazing twist of fate.

Minno - Hope you have a lovely break, lots of fun with DH and your little one will do do you the world of good, come back fighting for FET.

Coolstar - yay on the eggs but sorry to hear your lining is being a pain. There's always something to try us. Hope it gets spurt on.

Pussycat - Sounds like they offer a good service. Hope you find some good things to do whilst you're there.

Sorry if I missed anyone - lots to keep up with!

Thanks everyone

Hard to catch up but..

2have..Dont go too much by the POAS I had really strong beta numbers with this little bub but I did a sneaky poas 2 days before BT day and it was negative. Then I tested a week later on a couple of POAS and they were very faint. Bizarre considering my numbers by then were well over 3000. My numbers were that high they thought it may be twins. Really crossing everything for you for a huge BT.

Coolstar..what a great number. We also have another 10 in the freezer or siblings as we now call them awaiting. As others have said all though you just want to get one of those embies popped back in at least you have great numbers and before you know it you will be PUPO.

Pussycat..Hope your scan went well today and the massage, great idea.

Mrs G..I have a friend in the UK (Im originally from there) who told me they dont do a BT I find that bizarre but she found it bizarre we do lol. When is your scan booked for I suppose not too long then you will really know you are pregnant yay

Minno..enjoy a well deserved break

Well as coolstar says I have always found teh BFP's etc a huge inspiration and has helped me over the years remain positive. For those of you who dont know me it took us 11 years to get here including an ectopic and 2 miscarriages. Then we had2 failed IVF and next on to DE. Here we are now 23 weeks pregnant and I feel great. Our little boy is very active and we are the happiest ever. It will happen for all you I just know.

Hi lorna.

A couple of clinics I've been to here have done blood tests but never made a big deal of the beta, just said pos or neg! This one I'm at now just give you a poas to use but won't take the result til 12dp transfer, which is thurs. I've emailed the nurse and told her I've had bfp but she said to confirm on thurs! I think the scan is at about 6/7 weeks. I might go to the early pregnancy unit in my local hospital tho, when I had my mc they said I could self refer to them if I fell again for an early scan. Such a nerve wracking time, after all the hectic weeks of a cycle, it feels like the next few weeks will drag, I really want to enjoy it but am still v nervous.

So you now you're having a boy? Have you chosen a name?

Xx

Hey ladies, so first day here in Brno all done. All went well at the clinic, scan showed my lining is now 8mm so that are happy with that, they kind to see between 7 and 10 apparently. DH did his bit and no issues there, had the intralipids, all easy. Still don't know how many eggs they got! Will call tomorrow to find out and get update on how many fertilised.
Mrs G, if you want the equivalent if a Beta, try asking your GP, mine said he could get me the numbers but they have to ask and will normally only give it out if there's a reason (like previous m/c) so with your history I would have thought you could justify it? x

Hi Pussycat
Thanks, I'll ask. So glad everything's going ok, sounds like a good decision to go there.
Keep us posted on fert report.
Xx

Mrs G it sounds like a good idea to get back with the early clinic, especially since you're all nerves.
Pussycat, v exciting, weird that they didn't know how many eggies!

AFM, my beta numbers are shockingly great, 1639 feb 6, 3034 feb 8 with high progesterone levels, boobs are embarrassingly painful perky (nips) 24/7:dohh:
image.jpg

2have , wow great numbers !! I don't have much idea about beta but does it indicate twins :) . So happy for you.
Pussycat, when will be your ET ?
MrsG, so I guess you have to wait 3 more weeks for scan ? fxed for you.
AFM, had a scan today. My lining is 9.5 , so I am going to have ET tomm. But only 5 of our embryos survived :( . The rest 5 are showing DNA fragmentation :( , I really don't know what to say. I have already excepted my destiny.

Hi lorna.

A couple of clinics I've been to here have done blood tests but never made a big deal of the beta, just said pos or neg! This one I'm at now just give you a poas to use but won't take the result til 12dp transfer, which is thurs. I've emailed the nurse and told her I've had bfp but she said to confirm on thurs! I think the scan is at about 6/7 weeks. I might go to the early pregnancy unit in my local hospital tho, when I had my mc they said I could self refer to them if I fell again for an early scan. Such a nerve wracking time, after all the hectic weeks of a cycle, it feels like the next few weeks will drag, I really want to enjoy it but am still v nervous.

So you now you're having a boy? Have you chosen a name?

Xx

Congrats MrsG. If self referring will help you feel better, by all means do it!

Pussycat and Coolstar - Good luck with the transfers ladies!!!!! Whoot whoot!

2have! wow..congrats!!!!! strong betas! my betas were about where yours were at 17po and 19dpo - I thought they were super high but only transferred one and only one bean. The important thing is that the betas seem strong! keep us posted!

AFM - still hanging in ladies...nothing new feeling good and just really feeling the increase in boob size moreso than anything...will see the OB in a few more weeks

Coolstar that's disappointing but look on the bright side, anything can still happen! All the best with your et!!
Pussycat, don't keep us in limbo, numbers please!
Dmama, I got a nursing bra by accident online and it was the most comfortable thing ever. Hope your boobies are ok :haha:

I think there's only 1 in there, just a very strong one. The chances of me popping out 2 viable eggs in 1 month?? Well,1 is like winning the lotto.

Hi everyone.

Coolstar, fx for ET today. Keep us posted.

Pussycat, hope you're doing ok, how's the snow?

2have, that is such amazing news! Congrats! Do you have any symptoms? I have zero, just gotta trust in those lines.

Enquiried about getting a beta test but apparently it's a no here in UK. Clinic won't take my test result til thurs but said I could hopefully go for early scan week after next. Just gotta keep the faith til then.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->