Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Morning ladies!!!!

Coolstar early to test, I got a faint positive at 3dp5dt and I still think it was one of those freak things. Hang in there because embies are just settling in at this point :)

Pussycat, congrats on being PUPO!!! :) can't wait to see how it all goes, very excited!!

2have, I keep thinking about you.. You've got a fighter in there! Can't
wait for your scan ��

Garnet, I went to Zlin last Jan and they do freeze and intralipids:thumbup:

Hope everyone is going well

Coolstar that’s way too early to test, lots of women don’t have any symptoms and are still positive :)

Coolstar I remember caving in and testing 5dp5dt and it was negative so I basically wrote this pregnancy off. I didnt tell my DH what I had done just thought best wait until Beta day which was 2 days later and hope for a miracle. Well beta day came and my HCG was 160 and the rest is history. I would suggest to try and not to do anymore tests until Beta day as you can have false negatives etc and you cant go wrong with the BT..sending lots of positive vibes your way!

Pussycat..wishing you lost of positive vibes and enjoy the TWW (I hated everyday of it lol)

2have ..I my BB's incredibly have never hurt but are certainly a lot bigger and the viens wow lol

AFM - Yes I am enjoying everyday I can. The worry and anxiety is there given my history but so far so good. Last couple of days baby didnt kick much but I do have an anterior placenta which got myself and DH very worried but he has kicked up a storm today. We will never be off the roller coaster but happy!! 24 weeks tomorrow yay

Thanks Ladies, don't know what I would have done without you all. I think the TWW is the worst part because you have nothing much to do and relaxing is easier said then done. But I am keeping my fingers Xed for everyone in the thread. We are all worriers here. It's a roller coaster ride. Some days I am just fine and the next day depressed. Thank you all, I feel much better now.

Yes cool star it's way too early :grr: :dohh: fingers crossed. I had no symptoms at your point either :hugs:

2have really excited for you

PC can't wait to see you get a BfP but yay for great frosties :happydance:

Coolstar, I feel exactly the same! One minute I'm convinced there's no way it's worked, the next I'm trying to keep a lid on my hope. The doctor was so positive about the embryo quality and the chances of success and I keep thinking this is my 8th cycle so at some point SURELY my luck has to change?! I wouldn't say I have no symptoms, i think the best way to describe it is I'm 'aware' of that entire area of my body, slightly crampy, and feels a bit 'heavy' if that makes sense? However that's exactly how I've felt in every other cycle, which is what worries me. Can't believe I'm only day 3 ...
Lorna, 24 weeks? That's flown past!
Butterfly, great to hear from you, how's your wee man doing? Can't believe he's almost a year, is he making signs if walking?
x

Mrs G I can't believe how much the boobs hurt. It's aweful. No sickness, just hard as brick boobs that kill if the wind blows.

2have, this did make me :rofl: I know it's cold where you are but I had a vision of you with your bb's out in the wind!!!

Coolstar, Pussycat hope your both doing ok.

Xx

:haha:always happy to provide laughs.

I have a baby shower March 7th for a lady who went through 9 iui's and 1 ectopic to finally get a viable pregnancy. These are the pants I'm starting for her, just can't decide on yarn colours...image.jpg

2have, they're amazing! Did you get the pattern from Ravelry? I often get patterns from there but have never actually posted a picture of anything I've knitted, should do really. Can you get yarn and patterns from Bergere DE France? They have some really cute baby and kids things. x

Pussycat, I know the real killer is the TWW. Meantime in FB I saw 3 baby/ pregnancy announcement and pictures. Two of them were my school friends pregnant with their 2nd one. I am happy for them but I feel pity for myself.
2have, aawwww its so cute :)
MrsG, when is your scan ?

Hi everyone.
2have, they are so cute!! I would never attempt anything like that, you are do talented!
Coolstar, scan is 27th. Hope you're soon ok. A close friend of mine announced her 3rd pg just b4 our ec. You just have to smile, be (outwardly) pleased for them and know your time is just round the corner. Have you decided to def wait for beta? Are you managing to rest or are you working?
Xx

2have the pants are cute where did you get the pattern from?

2have the pants are cute where did you get the pattern from?

Hi Sienna, the knitting pattern can be found for free on Ravalry: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/das-monster

and a quicker way to make them if you'd rather sew than knit is by upcycling 100% wool sweaters from the thrift shop:
https://simplyserina.wordpress.com/2006/09/27/recycled-wool-longies/
https://webpages.charter.net/rhamley/diapers/diapercovers.htm#wool
https://www.wooly-baby.com/news091230.html

Wool + lanolin soak up loads of wet, the lanolin is slightly antibacterial so babies won't get diaper rash (that's usually caused from plastic pampers). When you're done with your wool longies and have left overs you can make pillow covers & booties, out of the sweater scraps:
booties.jpgwoolies.jpgpillow.jpg

2have, those pants are adorable!!! I'm sure the willbe well appreciated !!

PC,how are you getting on with the TWW?

MrsG, I have decided to wait for beta since anyway I have to take progesterone shot till my beta results are negative. The prog shots are painful and if I get negative POAS it would be more painful for me to continue taking the shots. We are hoping for the best and preparing ourself for the worst. I did take 3 days leave after ET, now back to work.

MrsG, I have decided to wait for beta since anyway I have to take progesterone shot till my beta results are negative. The prog shots are painful and if I get negative POAS it would be more painful for me to continue taking the shots. We are hoping for the best and preparing ourself for the worst. I did take 3 days leave after ET, now back to work.

The shots sounds horrid. Xx I completely understand the self preservation but try to think positively too. It's such a hard time, complete limbo. When is you beta test date? Xx

Hope everyone else is ok.

Pussycat, how ru?

Xx

Hi ladies, how is everyone? I was just reading some things on the vitamins that I'd started taking when I accidentally got pregnant. I don't believe this had anything to do with winning the lotto last month but there are favourable outcomes with IVF when you supplement with specific vitamins, Vitamins D, B6, E, and folic acid with lowering immune responses and controlling inflammation.

I take high doses of vit D as I learned I was highly deficient a few years ago and started taking vit E, B6, B12 and folic acid in December/Jan to try to improve my skin, energy levels, and grow my hair out. 93% of infertile women are low in vit D apparently. According to the research they've just given vit D the thumbs up to be used as immuno treatment in assisted reproductive cycles. It also prevents cancer and helps regulate hormones, so liquid vit D has been in my cupboard for a while now. But I was really interested to learn that it has many auto-immune benefits too.

https://sites.google.com/site/miscarriageresearch/vitamins-and-miscarriage/vitamin-d

2have - I think those are good vitamins too and especially the vitamin D. If a pharmaceutical company could make money on it, there would be more information out there about the many many benefits of vitamin d and many many people are deficient.

Ladies - how are you all doing? I am stalking for some betas? hpts? anyone testing soon?

MrsG, my beta is on 27th. I completely agree the TWW is a complete limbo. Waiting for it to get over soon.
Pussycat, how are you ?
Dmama, how are you doing ?
2have, even I had read before that many ladies who suffer from infertility also suffer from insufficient vit D.

MrsG, my beta is on 27th. I completely agree the TWW is a complete limbo. Waiting for it to get over soon.
Pussycat, how are you ?
Dmama, how are you doing ?
2have, even I had read before that many ladies who suffer from infertility also suffer from insufficient vit D.

My scan is 27th, I have faith it'll be a great day for us both. Xx

Hope everyone is ok, happy Friday. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"