Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Hi ladies, I couldn't wait till the end of week to book the scan, I'll be going today at 1:30. My boobs have stopped hurting as much and I'm just very worried that this won't be a viable pregnancy considering my crappy egg quality. There were no more scans available in my city so I'm having to drive to the next nearest town 45 min away to get the scan. My nerves are shot. I need to know and at 7 weeks, 4 days I'm sure they'll be able to see a heartbeat if there is one.
If all is well I'll def hit my doc up for another scan in 2-3 weeks before the Nauchal Translucency at 12/13 weeks. I just can't do all this waiting anymore without knowing what's going on. Too much prior disappointment!

2have, thinking of you hon and got everything crossed. I completely understand and I too have been going nuts today with the not knowing. I so hope this works for you. xx

2have, everything crossed for you. No idea what time it is with you but keep us posted hun.

Pupo ladies, hope you're doing ok.

Xx

Coolstar you’ve nothing to be sorry for we’re all here for you, sending you hugs

Prgirl it could be too early to test

2have fingers crossed for your scan

image.jpg/\woopsie, how did that get upside down?
Ok, I guess there is sometimes light at the end of the long dark tunnel. For now anyways!
Dated at 7 weeks 2 days as of today and with a healthy heartbeat of 157:thumbup:

Oh 2have what a beautiful site that is!!!! Congrats, I know still early days but today you are pregnant and that is amazing :) I am so so happy for you!!

Pussycat and cool star, hang in there girls, I had AF cramping in every BFP cycle so always a great sign as for other signs.. It's still early days so you likely wouldn't be feeling much anyway :)

MrsG best of luck lovely!!

2have, so happy for you. I am praying for your h&h 9 months.
MrsG, I guess PUPO ladies are fine. We are still hanging in !! Best of luck for your scan.
Crystal, Sienna thanks !!
Pussycat, PR how are you ? Just few days left for us. I have everyone in my prayers.
Wow !! So this is my 1000th post. Never thought I would hang in bnb for long.

2have, I am so pleased for you! Such a beautiful image! Were there tears? I know I would have been blubbing!
I'm doing ok, back to the dull ache cramping most of yesterday and have woken with it this morning. I'm pretty sure DH thinks it's worked, I'm pretty sure it hasn't. the only reason I'm not testing is he has an interview tomorrow to get into university as he plans to go back to study. He doesn't need the disappointment before it so I may test Wed evening after he's had his interview. Of all my cycles this 2WW has been the longest ... Thanks for being there to support. x

Hi Coolstar, I'm terrified, as in actually shaking worried :nope:

My test is tomorrow morning and throughout the two week wait I've been hoping it would hurry up - now it's here, part of me can't cope.

I'm not sure how I will react if things aren't as we hope.
Knowing how I felt on Sat when we got a BFN, it just knocked me for six :cry:

Still, there's nothing we can do to change things, what will be will be.

How are you doing?
Holding out?

I've had cramp like feelings and my bb's are incredibly sore - they usually are before AF so I can't help thinking the estrogen injections have just suppressed her for longer making my symptoms more severe.

I've also had back ache but again tend to get this during AF. The only unusual symptoms have been slight headaches and tiredness but again I'm guessing this is more likely to be the drugs than anything else :shrug:

Fingers crossed for everyone! :flower:

PR, I know exactly how you feel :hugs: . The thought of BFN is so scary. I have my beta on Fri, I know if it's meant to happen it will and if not then No. On my part I did everything I could, countless injections and meds...what more can I do ? :nope: . It's my destiny which I have to face.
I hope your cramps are symptoms of BFP. Don't lose hope hun, God only test those who are strongest. I know one day it will happen ( I pray for you its tomm ) till then we have to hang on tight :flower: .

Hi Coolstar, I'm terrified, as in actually shaking worried :nope:

My test is tomorrow morning and throughout the two week wait I've been hoping it would hurry up - now it's here, part of me can't cope.

I'm not sure how I will react if things aren't as we hope.
Knowing how I felt on Sat when we got a BFN, it just knocked me for six :cry:

Still, there's nothing we can do to change things, what will be will be.

How are you doing?
Holding out?

I've had cramp like feelings and my bb's are incredibly sore - they usually are before AF so I can't help thinking the estrogen injections have just suppressed her for longer making my symptoms more severe.

I've also had back ache but again tend to get this during AF. The only unusual symptoms have been slight headaches and tiredness but again I'm guessing this is more likely to be the drugs than anything else :shrug:

Fingers crossed for everyone! :flower:

2have that is the most amazing picture, I am so thrilled for you!!!!

Pussycat, Coolstar, prgirl, hold on in there ladies. Sending you so many good wishes and baby dust.

Xxx

2have, so pleased for you, hope your bean stays nice and snug for you xx

Pupo ladies, keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

2 have I’m so pleased for you :) lovely piccy, keeping my fingers & toes crossed that your little bean keeps growing,

2have - Wow! Congrats! Such a great pic! Whoot whoot

All other ladies waiting for betas - I have my fingers and toes crossed! Baby dust going around!!!!

Yes, ladies waiting fx for you:dust:
I can't wait to hear some more unexpected good news!

Coolstar, PR Girl, got everything crossed for you ladies today, will be checking in regularly for updates!
Mrs G can't wait to hear news from your scan!!
xx

Stalking for updates..... Got everything crossed for us all this wk xx

Thanks for all your comments, this forum really has been a blessing during a very difficult and stressful time.

Unfortunately our IVF wasn't successful.
I found out this morning and as you will imagine am utterly devastated.

My hubby has been really supportive but doesn't want to go through it again - in fairness it would be his 4th time, as he went through it during his previous marriage too. So it's game over for me.

And with that, it's with a very heavy and broken heart that I wish you all well and hope that your journey has the positive outcome I know only too well that you all dream of.

Much love x

PRGirl, I am so sorry, be kind to each other over the coming weeks. There's nothing more I can say but be assured I'm thinking of you and completely understand what you're going through. xxx

PRGirl I'm gutted for you. You wouldn't consider adoption? I wish you both all the best, no matter what happens find happiness. :hugs::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->