Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Oh PR, what more can I say :( . Reading your post my heart is just broken and I just feel like crying. I just hope that your DH agrees for another round of Ivf. Lots of hugs and be strong Hun !!

:hugs:PRGirl I’m so sorry, don’t give up hope your husband may just need a bit of time and then be up for another try

Prgirl I am so so sorry. Now is not the time to make decisions, you need to grieve for this cycle and spend time looking after yourselves. I really hope dh comes round to another try. Sending lots of love and thinking of you xxx

Well ladies, I tested and it's negative 😥. Official test date is tomorrow but I used a FRER this evening and I know it's accurate. I'm surprisingly ok, very sad, but ok. If I had a reason for all this to understand I could apply some logic, but I don't. I know I've done everything I could do, sometime life is just a bitch. x

Pussycat you're so right. There is no rhyme or reason to all of this, it's just cruel and unfair and heartbreaking. You are strong and you know it will be ok. Here for whatever you need my lovely. Massive hugs xxx

Pussycat that's so upsetting. Sorry you're having to go through this. I still have hope that one day you ladies are surprised like I was last month, just out of the blue. Take care of yourself.

Pussycat so sorry to read your post. Life is a bitch at times that's so true. Will you try again? Xx

Pussycat :hug: , be strong Hun . I know what you are going through. You have 2 frosties left. I hope that it works that cycle. I know nothing I can say can make you feel better :hugs:

Well ladies, I tested and it's negative 😥. Official test date is tomorrow but I used a FRER this evening and I know it's accurate. I'm surprisingly ok, very sad, but ok. If I had a reason for all this to understand I could apply some logic, but I don't. I know I've done everything I could do, sometime life is just a bitch. x

Coolstar how are you feeling? 1 more day...will you get the results back the same day? Are you going to do a poas or just beta testing? I hope everything is OK with you and you aren't too stressed.

Coolstar got everything crossed for you tomorrow! I so hope this works for you. xx

Sending much love to you all. Xx

So sad to hear the news Pussycat - hugs to you!

Pussycat, have you decided when will you go for your FET round. Till then stay strong. Lots of hugs to you.
2 have, I will do beta , no POAS for me. I don't have strength to do it. I already know the result. DH has gone today for some official tour for a long time. So I am all alone to face everything :( . Will update you ladies when I get my beta .

We're here for you Coolstar, sometimes I find the ladies here much better to confide in than my DH but I know it's always easier to go into there things with someone holding your hand. I'll be there with you heart n soul<3

2have, you are so right. I find I have to try and be strong with DH as he can't stand seeing me so upset, in the past he said he didn't want to have any more treatment because of that, luckily I convinced him otherwise. This time we have frosties then even I have to say enough is enough. each time it feels it's like a bit of me is chipped away, I feel like I'm getting smaller and smaller, and very hardened emotionally. I had my emotional day yesterday (also had an awful day at work for other reasons). I need to look very carefully at why this keeps happening and speak to the doctors about possible reasons. I really wonder if it's down to the transfer, it's never been easy but this time was very difficult. Only then can I think about FET.
Coolstar, I so hope you're wrong, but I know like me you know your body).
Mrs G, is your scan today? Looking forward to some lovely news! xx

image.jpg
1 bean, perfect size, good heartbeat. :cloud9:
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly