Inconceivable and beyond :-)

MrsG , how are you ? Wow triplets with clomid !! Clomid only gave me cyst :/ . So did you do some baby shopping ? Not much time left for you and 2have.
SKP, you are next. Bring on one more BFP for this thread !! Fxed for you.

Hi cool star. I'm good, how are you? No shopping yet. Need very little tbh, kept EVERYTHING of dd's. Have had a massive clear out and got quite a lot of neutral stuff for baby boy.

Xx

Had ultrasound yesterday.

6 days before transfer and lining numbers is 1.3cm, 13mm :) Praying eggie unthaws

Skp fx for your embie to thaw, implant & have a h/h 9 months!
PC you'll do fine with triplets, I'm sure the stress must be high but there are just so many positives to this and it sounds like you have a great support system. Hopefully DH stays the course - I have friends who are both teachers and married and they have lovely summer holidays. They met at a New Teachers conference and at their wedding the joke was that they met at a Nude Teachers conference:haha: they had twins a few years ago ironically. When's your next scan?

Thanks ladies, I've had a chat with DH and convinced him he'd be crazy to give it up. After all if we end up with three we'll need school holidays!
So, seriously, I am obviously thrilled to be pregnant and still in shock, but I really am very nervous. Nervous for the health of the babies and myself, how we will cope financially etc. the third heart beat was very weak so by Tuesday things may have changed. I'm staying open minded. I've started feeling queezy and by 3pm I am absolutely shattered and could sleep and that really isn't like me. I've never been a day time napper. I'm going to wait for next weeks scan and decide then when to tell my boss. Of course the original plan was to wait till 12 weeks. These past 2 weeks have gone by so slowly I hope the next 5 don't!
SKP, how are you doing? Your turn next! What stage was your frostie?
Coolstar, have you stopped all the meds now?
2have, gosh you are so organised! Are you planning on using reusable diapers? If I have three maybe that's the most economic option!
MrsG, how are you feeling?
xx

My frosty is a 5 day blast.

Im doing okay, Im just anxious for Monday.

Wow PC I came by to check up on you but I didn't expect this news!:happydance:

Yes like you say it's early days but whatever happens you will figure out a way to cope :thumbup:

Am so pleased for you but also understand that you are nervous. But to be honest you would still be nervous even if there was only one in there :hugs:

Xx

2have, gosh you are so organised! Are you planning on using reusable diapers? If I have three maybe that's the most economic option!
xx

PC so glad your DH saw the light:bunny:
Are you taking a good prenatal vitamin? You're going to need it!
When's your due date then?
Yes, I couldn't do disposables, maybe for outings but I just couldn't produce that much waste. There's a website I like with product ratings:
https://m.babygearlab.com/Cloth-Diaper-Reviews
I looked on kijiji and found a lady selling her next-to-new Rumperooz for $6-$10 each. Pretty good when they retail from $25-$30 on Amazon or ebay. Plus the gender neutral tartans are sooo cute!

My whole challenge is to spend next to nothing while getting top of the line products. We're checking out baby carriers today. Not wanting a big travel system til baby gets a little bigger.
I hope the next 5 days go fast for you, schedule up your time and it'll fly by!

I'm in impressed with how organised you are 2have! Sounds like you've got it all under control. I don't know anyone that's used cloth nappies but it's something I always thought I'd consider precisely because of the landfill thing.
I'm in trouble at work. I have quite a senior position and report to the CEO who likes to refer to himself in the third person and is generally a big of a prat. He tends to meddle in all aspects of the business then when it goes wrong blames it on the manager of that area, you know the type? Well I'm not good at just taking the crap or saying yes to things I genuinely don't think are good for the business and he's demanded a meeting with me and HR because he 'doesn't like the tone if my emails' and wants to know what's going on in my personal life that's making me this way. So Monday I have to tell him. I know it sounds like I've been unreasonable but I really haven't and this is all from his ego. I could do without it though. I know I have been preoccupied what with traveling to CR by myself, the death of my SIL (which he knows about but seems to have forgotten), getting a BFP, then finding out I could be having triplets, but I've done my job and put up with his constant changes of tact, grrr just as well I have the weekend to calm down. x

Hi everyone.

Pussycst, sorry work is crap. He sounds like a right arse. It's completely your business but I'd be tempted to go to the meeting and tell him everything. All the struggles, all the heartache, the solo trips, and then take every little shred of time off being pregnant gets you!!
Good luck hun, don't let him spoil your excitement and certainly don't worry about it.

Xx

Omg got back from Vacation and Yippee Pussycat! Booh about that pompous Ass! Hi everyone! Hope all the pregnancies are going well!

PC, I am still on my PIO shot, last week :happydance:

Thanks ladies, I've had a chat with DH and convinced him he'd be crazy to give it up. After all if we end up with three we'll need school holidays!
So, seriously, I am obviously thrilled to be pregnant and still in shock, but I really am very nervous. Nervous for the health of the babies and myself, how we will cope financially etc. the third heart beat was very weak so by Tuesday things may have changed. I'm staying open minded. I've started feeling queezy and by 3pm I am absolutely shattered and could sleep and that really isn't like me. I've never been a day time napper. I'm going to wait for next weeks scan and decide then when to tell my boss. Of course the original plan was to wait till 12 weeks. These past 2 weeks have gone by so slowly I hope the next 5 don't!
SKP, how are you doing? Your turn next! What stage was your frostie?
Coolstar, have you stopped all the meds now?
xx

Tomorrow is the day! Praying egg thaw survival

SKP, got everything crossed for you tomorrow! You must be so excited, in sure the thaw will be ok, the clinics are do selective about what they freeze to minimise any such problems.
Garnet / Mrs G, thank you. Yes my boss is a total arse and I fully intend to do exactly what you suggest Mrs G, I'm going to reslly stress that they've forced me to tell them before I'm ready and caused me a whole load of unnecessary stress this weekend. He also seems to have forgotten that my SIL passed 4 weeks ago. Our HR woman is the least personable person I've ever met but she really knows her stuff and ALWAYS comes down on the side of the company. Basically in the three years I have been there I've seen them come to 'mutual agreements' (ie your sacked) with loads of people who have queried or argued with my boss. If that's the route they want to go down then I'll happily take a pay off! If I am to have three babies, there's no way I can afford to go back after anyway. Got the meeting this morning. xx

PC, I am still on my PIO shot, last week :happydance: QUOTE]

I'm finding the injection sites are getting really itchy, and when I inject that a little oil dribbles out each time, like I've reached saturation, did you get this? The itching concerns me. Bet you can't wait to stop! x

PC when I had to do that I went through the same...its normal

This egg has been unfrozen fertilised frozen now being unfrozen. Its hard because urs 50/50 and i dont have anymore

This egg has been unfrozen fertilised frozen now being unfrozen. Its hard because urs 50/50 and i dont have anymore

Frozen embies are much more hardy than frozen eggs. If the egg survived the thaw to be fertized then maybe it'll survive yet another thaw. Goodluck today skp.

PC I hope they smarten up at your workplace! I never got itchy from the oil but if it wasn't blood coming out it's often oil. I usually put the alcohol swab back on & massage for a few minutes. Still do this with the Celexane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->