Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Ttc sorry to hear that, glad you can still move on from the situation :hugs:

TTC sorry the news isn't what you hoped, however knowing what the issue is is half way to the solution, now you can move forward with a meaningful plan. How did DH take it? They have such delicate pride...
SKP, got everything crossed for you.
Today I feel like the luckiest girl alive. I woke at 4 as usual but managed to sleep again till 5:45, so feeling much fresher today. It is a beautiful day here in Brighton and I'm on the beach having coffee and croissant from my favourite shop while DH sorts out all the shopping for a BBQ later today. He's turned into this superman looking after me etc I really am blessed and after years of tears if sadness it's finally tears of joy. Happy Saturday everyone! x

DH didn't take it real well. His pride certainly took a hit. There's even a bit of denial going on. Last SA last month his morphia was good but his count was bad. So, he confused and thinking something fishy must be going on. I'm thinking that he's likely got a pretty serious condition that's just never going to produce quality swimmers. We'll go through all the tests to find out what's going on before we proceed. I'm pretty much out for a treatment cycle next month anyway bc of the timing of a work conference.

TTC, what's his diet and lifestyle like? Remember the swimmers he supplied would have been produced c6 weeks ago. It can be really badly effected by alcohol, smoking, stress, diet etc sperm quality can sometimes be improved so don't lose hope. x

Other than not having an ideal diet, he has a pretty healthy lifestyle. Just so that I know, can anyone give me an estimate on the total price (room, board, procedure, etc) of IVF and/or FET in Czech Republic?

TTC, at Reprofit we paid €4500 for donor egg cycle, that included all costs for our donor but didn't include meds for me, but they are relatively cheap. Hotel was €50.00 per night (grand hotel Brno, email them and ask for MyIVF rates and you get this rate). We flew from London and was cheap if you book in advance, last minute prices rocketed. Brno is really cheap and you can eat out for two and have a good meal for less than £20.00. If you google Reprofit prices you should get what you need. If you use your own eggs it's c€2000 I think. We went direct with Reprofit but you can go via MyIVF and they will help coordinate. Hope that helps! xx

My beta number is 43, for day 11. Is there still hope ? Last time it was in the 1000"s. Tjey said to me they like to see at least 270. Calling it a chemical

Loads of sticky baby dust your way SKP!

AFM, I woke up to 2 VFBFPs on ICs. The, this afternoon I got a VFBFP on a FRER! I happen to have a Dr appt tomorrow. So, I'll be begging for a blood test!

What are the chances of my number increasing,

TTC, that's amazing news!!
SKP, so sorry I can't help you with numbers, we don't do Beta tests in the UK, so have no idea what is normal and not. Try not to loss faith though. x

Skp, sorry I can't help, like pc said we don't get beta tests in UK. Try to keep positive. Thinking of you xxx

SKP the very least they could do for you is another blood test to see how the numbers are doubling but without anything there's no way to tell. It could be late implantation or yes, it could be a chemical. Are you still going to throw another $25k at more frozen eggs with that clinic next year? You'd get much better chances doing a fresh cycle somewhere with a good reputation.

TTC74 that's phenomenal news! A BFP? Do show us some beautiful double lines! Doing a happy dance for you over here. This thread has been super lucky this year with the exception of a few. It'd be so nice if minxychick could get a positive and I'm pretty sure if sKP gave it a shot with a fresh cycle she'd be hitting the jackpot too!

They are still super faint and hard to photograph. Here is the most photogenic test of the day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 11
Thank you 2have,
Yes i am having another blood test tomorrow.
I dont know about for next time.

Congrats tcc74 :)

Hi ladies :)

SKP, I don't think it's so much the number but more if it's doubled so if it's implanted a little late it would be a little on the lower side. Hopefully you have a good doubling time :)

TTC, great news for you :)

2have how are you handling summer ? I thought I was going to cry every single day of it! I was miserable haha!

PC, how are you feeling? Probably great at the moment :) lol

Its just one the phone they dont sound hopeful. No word of encouragement.

:cry: Im seeing red now, and have slight cramping :nope:

I knew it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"