Inconceivable and beyond :-)

I was going to say a baby boy belly Liz!!!! But I am really really bad at guessing gender :) I'm never right lol!

SKP hopefully you heard back

Nope,
I hope to hear back tomorrow.
If anyone got a minute check out my pregnancy journal that I cautiously startes. I posted a pic of all my tests.

Hi ladies :wave: great to hear some good news!

Congrats ttc

Sounding good SKP, fingers crossed

Great news on the scan PC :happydance:

Coolstar I looked back on my weight app and I had put on about 2KG by t16 weeks. But I did eat very badly! I normally eat quite healthily but when I was pregnant I only craved bad stuff :blush: and my drink of choice was McDonald's strawberry milkshake! It took me up until about a year after the birth to lose the weight again.

Crystal how on earth do you manage to get everything done before the babies even wake up? You are superwoman LOL!

Butterfly, good to hear from you! I too was really healthy before, at the moment I'm stuffing my face with anything, however I've noticed my appetite is dropping now I'm coming
off prednisone, so need to make a big effort to get back to my healthy diet!
2have, nice bump! At the moment in wondering the same about my boobs! Need to try and go bra shopping in Glasgow tomorrow!
Reprofit: I emailed Eva at first to enquire (her email address is on the website and she's fast to reply and very helpful with great English). She put us in touch with Magdalena (MyIVF), so far as I can see the only advantage if going through her is you may get a slightly earlier date, but tbh not thatch different. Magdalena was always helpful but agree with 2have, I'd always go to Eva first. The clinic are very well organised, much better than the one we went to in the UK and the pharmacy underneath is so much cheaper for PIO (I think I got 5 vials for the cost of one in the UK!). Other meds I got from a pharmacy Reprofit recommended in the UK who were great as they had been treated at Reprofit so understood. First time round we stayed for a week (egg and sperm collection plus my scan on Monday, then ET the following Saturday). When we did the FET I flew out Friday and back on Sunday. We also stayed in Grandhotel, I emailed them direct and asked for MyIVF special rates, which were lower than any of the websites I checked and included breakfast. Brno is small but very nice, totally different feel in summer and winter! Perhaps too small for a full week but Prague is c2hrs away (amazing city) and Vienna c1.5 hrs. The second time I went I went solo and had no trouble. From the airport you can take the bus and the last stop drops you right outside the hotel, I think it cost less than a £1! I can't recommend it enough, especially given I am now pregnant!! If you need any more info just ask. xx

TTC, congratulations I hope it keeps doubling for you.

SKP Good luck with the results today.

2have - cute bump!

PC & 2have, thank you for the detailed response regarding reprofit. I can't believe you both went alone too, very brave. Did you have tests prior to your cycles? Blood tests for immunes, clotting, HIV etc.. and your DH have semen analysis?

:flower:

Pinkie, yes we had all our tests done before we went (STD, my immune tests, DH sperm analysis etc), however we had had 7 cycles in the UK and forwarded on all of our history and results. I don't think they do immune testing, however they were more than happy to treat me using the protocol my UK clinic have me, though I had to push for the higher dose prednisone. I think they prefer you to have an immunologist which I did not. Good luck whatever you decide. I can't remember are you US or UK? x

Got the call!
Beta is now 610 :) its doubling appropriatly.
I do an US on July 29,30 or 31. And again on Aug 5th, 6 weeks and 7 weeks. Also i do another blood test tomorrow

Pinkie we had to email beforehand our std tests and when we went there they took his sample spun it washed it and did a count. The other 'tests' were only the ultra sounds that my GP did to ensure the Lupron worked and the lining was getting thicker with estrogen meds. I had the standard tests: hysto, std, hormone levels and antral follie count, with my fc at home to ensure my infertility wasn't due to cysts/polyps/scar tissue from endo. I think they like to sometimes clear out the scar tissue if Endo is a diagnosis. Then when standard ivf's or DE ivf's fail due to no fault of the embryo (if you mc it helps to have a D&C or collect the aftermath to figure out that the embryo was chromosomally competent) then I'd look to immune issues or go into further aqua scans to see that something else isn't going on. Serum is great for really in depth analysis and Dr Beers clinic in California was good to let me know what was going on with my immune issues. Hope that answers what you were wondering.

We have a feeling it's a boy but we've had an easier time picking out girl names:haha: will let you know in October for sure!

Well the weekend is here, any fun plans on the go ladies?

Congrats SKP! That's awesome news. I go for my 6 week u/s in 2 weeks. :)

Awesome! I can't wait to see something, it will seem more real :)

Thanks ladies, all your information has been so helpful. I am just trying to get my head around all this before we start. PC, I am in the UK given up with these clinics here. I think all my tests will now be out of date so will need to find out where I can get them done again. Apart from my FSH everything looks good, just my damn eggs are rubbish! Not had my NK cells tested but would really like to.

SKP & TTC, awesome news from you both. Congratulations.

Have a great weekend everyone. After a heavy one last week I am planning a relaxing few days.

:flower:

Im seeing red :( as quick that. But it was more orangy. And its almost a week like last
Time when last
Mc happened. Weird as to i have no cramping. I just feel a slight something on my right pelvic bone.

Fx for you SKP that it's just a little first trimester spotting. I read that a quarter of women experience it.

Yep I kept thinking my period was coming but it didn't lol

TTC I don't think I said great news on your results!
SKP, I hope everything is ok, as TTC said it could just be a bit of spotting which is very common especially if you're on cyclogest or progesterone supplements.
Pinkie, you should be able to get STD tests done free acts local centre, I managed to persuade my GP to do it (though they're not meant to) but know well woman clinics and the like do it. I'd email Eva and ask for details of what they'd need then you can explore. You may need to find somewhere to get a monitoring scan here, not sure where you're based but just google private Scans and you're bobbed to find somewhere (we found prices were £70-100 range). You can fly to Brno direct from Stansted with Ryanair it can get pricey if you book last minute (my FET was £350 whereas in Feb paid £100!). I got my immune testing done at my UK clinic (never let on I was gonna overseas). x

Skp congrats and fx that you can have a sticky bean.

Llbean nope, in fact I was wearing a striped shirt when I bumped into an old friend at Walmart yesterday and he didn't notice! That shirt did conceal things if you look head on but when I turn you can see the bump, I love being incognito!

Baby's feet or head or something are coming up into my ribs now. When I tried to eat lunch yesterday there was such a feeling of pressure on my tummy I ran to the loo and projectile vomitted (thankfully made it to the toilet). It was so violent my nose started bleeding. Second time this whole pregnancy being sick. Crystal I don't know hiw you did it with twins in that little body of yours! I don't like eating anymore with baby competing for space and still 2 months to go:dohh:

I use Crinone for progesterone. I had no more as of right now. I think it's irratation, for the whole month I needed to use liners cuz the crinone is slightly messy like, and I'm always itchy becuase of it. So possibly all the rubbing to relieve an itch may be the cause. I have no cramps, I just had a slight right pelvic bonish slight pain type hard to explain but it's gone again now the past few hours.

2have, I cannot begin to tell you how awful it was :) I felt like a foot was coming out of my mouth haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->