Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Since your chances are determined by your DH's family it sounds like it's almost 50/50 with slightly more chance of having a boy.

Hi everyone
Interesting on boy/girl stats. Dh is one of 3 boys, 1 sister. His dad has 1 brother and 5 sisters. Don't know any further back, no one speaks of fil's dad!!
Hope everyone's ok. Got consultant and scan tomorrow then private 4d scan next week. Started painting nursery today.
Xx

Mrs G it's odd when it flips like that, 1bro, 5 sis & 3bro, 1 sis? Still the odds for you is girl but I'd say anything can happen!

Oh :rofl: duh! Of course! It's right in your siggy :haha:
I just dyed my hair blonde so at least between pregnancy brain and that, I have something to fall back on:winkwink:

I dont have alot of symptoms only peeing alot and i find
My stomach tender as if i been doing ab crunches

Oh :rofl: duh! Of course! It's right in your siggy :haha:
I just dyed my hair blonde so at least between pregnancy brain and that, I have something to fall back on:winkwink:

Lol!! Most days I do or say something crazy!!

Coolstar, how are you feeling? You're 1/4 of the way through second tri now!

2have, I am doing good. I am 4+ months, feels time is just flying.
I think I will be Team Pink, just a feeling. Have my u/s on Aug'6th, will find out then.

Hypothetically say if the number did not quite rise and ypur still below 1000, what are the odds if a viable pregnancy

Hi skp, try an hcg pregnancy calculator:https://www.babymed.com/tools/hcg-calculator

Got my result

It has doubled again to 1298 :)

I don't need to do anymore bloodwork now.

Hi Ladies,

This thread moves quickly :) Hope everyone is doing ok and no more projectile vomiting going on lol.

SKP & TTC hope things are moving in the right direction for you.

PC, did you tell your family the good news?

AFM, we finally decided on a clinic. We are going to Newlife, Thessaloniki Greece. I have researched so many clinics and was starting to get a little overwhelmed with it all. They are all so good and really not much in any of them. We decided with Newlife because it was the first one that I had a gut feeling about and I kept being drawn back to it. Which can only be a good thing. I had a Skype call with the fertility nurse today that went really well and I should be starting BCP after my next cycle which is next week with the plan to go over some time in October. I've found a local clinic to do all our pre-treatment tests and now I just need to send over all our proforma information and it kicks off from there.

Gosh I am so nervous but so excited at the same time.

Thanks for everyones advice so far, I am sure there will be plenty of more questions to come :)

:flower:

Pinkie, that's terribly exciting news! Have you been to Greece, SO beautiful! The food is fresh & healthy, it sounds like you've done your homework with deciding on the clinic, it'll be great to hear about a new one that we've not yet learned about. Are they setting you up with a fresh DE protocol? Or is this an IVF with your own bits? I'm very excited for you<3:dance:

Skp I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->