Inconceivable and beyond :-)

SKP, I am so sorry :( . What is your clinic saying ?But your beta was doubling then why there is no gest sac .
Pinkie, happy for you that you have selected your clinic. Keep us updated. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

They are baffled. They said i should of seen something. And hcg needed to be much higher. It was a slow lost cause from the beginning

SKP, so sorry! Nothing worse then going to a scan and recieving bad news there it's the worst :(

Pinkie, congrats on picking your clinic!! Exciting so your moving right along now! Very exciting!!xx

They are now testing for
Anticardiolipin in AB and lupus anticoagulant

Oh skp I am so so sorry. Thinking of you. Xx

Skp, keep us posted. Hope they find the root cause before you take the next step.

I am taking a break until the new year, due to finances and to simply take a break.

Take good care of yourself. Grieve, relax, do whatever you need. It is such a hard time but you are strong and you will get through this. Keep believing and remember we are here for you.
Lots of love xxx

SKP I am so sad for you. Life is very cruel sometimes. Take care of yourself.

:flower:

Pinkie, that's terribly exciting news! Have you been to Greece, SO beautiful! The food is fresh & healthy, it sounds like you've done your homework with deciding on the clinic, it'll be great to hear about a new one that we've not yet learned about. Are they setting you up with a fresh DE protocol? Or is this an IVF with your own bits? I'm very excited for you<3:dance:

No we haven't been to Greece before but heard great things so I am looking forward to having a nice holiday too.

Yes we are doing a fresh DE protocol, apparently they have a good pool of donors I just need to get our characteristics and requirements over and hopefully we get a good match.

Looking forward to sharing my journey with you all.

:flower:

Did you ladies read the post of Mark Zuckerberg about 3 miscarriage they had. Wish people were more open about infertility, it is such a lonely battle.
Skp, take rest and be strong. We are here for you always. Always remember night is darkest just before dawn !!

Did you ladies read the post of Mark Zuckerberg about 3 miscarriage they had. Wish people were more open about infertility, it is such a lonely battle.
Skp, take rest and be strong. We are here for you always. Always remember night is darkest just before dawn !!

Thanks - I just read the article. I agree with you infertility & miscarriage is like anorexia - no one wants to talk about it. She doesn't talk about going to any measures to solve the reason for her m/c's or sometimes also termed implantation failure:

IE was she approaching DOR, she's obviously not over weight or obese-a never talked about direct link to mc/implantation failures, immune issues (fs's in Canada won't yet acknowledge let alone test for), incompetent cervix etc. I wish people would talk more about their resolutions to this maze of pain.

I agree with you 2have, they should have talked about the reason and the steps taken. 2have not much days left for you, just two months. How are you feeling? Wow !! I am so excited for you and MrsG.
MrsG, PC how are you ladies doing ? PC, when is your EDD ? With twins I guess gestation period is around 8 months.
I did some maternity shopping, bought it in sale from loft. Bought a maternity pant from loft and it was just $ 7.50 !! My bump is showing little so my jeans are getting tight.

Hi cool star. Yeah I'm good. 10w to go. Consultant said he'll try everything to get me into labour from 37w cos they don't want me going overdue (cos in over 40) and they don't want to induce me (cos I've got a section scar from dd). I love maternity clothes, so much more comfy!! Are you finding out what you're having?

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Xx

Coolstar nice work with the shopping. I like Loft, usually stick my head in that shop when we holiday in the States.
Mrs G /Coolstar / ladies, when ppl ask me how far along I am I usually say almost 8 months because I'll be at 32 weeks now but really my due date is oct 5. 2 months away. That's confusing! So really 32 weeks can't be 8 months right?

Ladies I have been MIA due to being busy and internet issues.

Just want to let you know that my daughter has arrived and is very sweet. Having a better time with bf-ing this time around. So far we are doing fine. C-section recovery hasn't been so bad.

Mrs G and 2have - you are getting there! My 3rd trimester hit me like a brick. Was doing fabulously prior to about midway through and then oy! Here is to smooth sailing toward the end!

Coolstar- I always wondered why I waited to get into maternity pants. They are sooo much more comfortable than trying to rig up something to keep up regular pants. LOL! Hope all is going well.

SKP - Sorry about the loss. Hope you have success when you try again in the new year.

Good luck other ladies going through the process. The final result is worth it!

Dmama congrats on your baby girl! What did you name her? Glad to hear the bf-ing is going better. Yes, the weeks are flying by:dance:

We just got a sneak-a-peek from our photographer from Saturday's water session:
image.jpg
Wish my bump was a wee bit bigger!

Hi everyone!!

2have, That is a beautiful photo!!! Love it :) you have a gorgeous neat bump but I will be willing to bet in a few weeks that will change. You will pop but I bet it will happen all at once :) either way though you do look great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->