Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Looking like a CP. they're checking betas to confirm.

TTC, not very sure but does CP means chemical ? If yes I am so sorry. But still keeping my fingers Xed for your beta.

Crystal, I totally agree Twins are best :)

AFM, I had my scan. Everything looked good except that I have anterior placenta, so no wonder I was not feeling any movement and was scared that something might be wrong. As for team, we are :blue: . Although I was hoping for Team Pink but I am happy everything looked normal and that is the only thing important.

Coolatar!! Congrats on team blue :) boys are awesome :thumbup: Both of my placentas were anterior and I was around 22 weeks before I felt any movement. Congrats again that is great news :)

Hey ladies, my goodness it's busy on here!
TTC, I'm so sorry to hear that it may be CP, keeping everything crossed that it's not.
Minxy, amazing news on your identicals! It must be torture waiting to hear on the Harmony tests, I hope it all works out I can't imagine how you must be feeling. I have my dating scan on Monday, fingers crossed all is ok. We must pretty close in due date.
Coolstar, yay, team blue! I too secretly (or not now ice said it!), hope for pink, but if they're blue and healthy I'll be happy. What does anterior placenta mean?
This has been the longest week, work is very quiet at the moment so time is dragging and all I can think of is my twins.
Hi to everyone else! xx

Pinkie, good luck with this cycle! Not sure if it's the same thing but I had a depot injection with my fresh cycle, as the other ladies say it shuts your system down and means they can sync timing with your donor. xx

Coolstar congrats on team blue! I have an anterior placenta and felt 'gases' which was actually movement at 21 weeks.
Pc so you'll be finding out then?

This was a short week for us but like you pc it dragged. So so busy at work, I'm starting to count down the days for my year off. The boss gave us all waaaay too much work and Then took off on holidays for 2 weeks. Not fair:nope::grr: but I'm only going to do what I can do...and dust it off at 4:15!:ignore:

PC, anterior means the placenta/placentas are attached to the front wall of the uterus :thumbup: the kicks are cushioned so it takes a little longer to feel the baby/babies moving around behind the placenta. Normally the placenta attaches to the back or posterior so kicks are easier felt. It doesn't carry any extra risks etc. The further along I got it took a bit of extra tome to get pictures sometimes because the placentas were in the way, but nothing major :)

2have - yes Penny is very pleased, I haven't told her about the risks as we don't know anything for sure yet.

CoolStar - congrats on being team blue.
Crystal - love your profile pic of your 2 little ones. I've always wanted twins so very happy, I just need them to be healthy now.

Ttc - I'm so sorry to hear They think it's a chemical xx

Pussycat - I think your about 5 days ahead of me, I'm surprised it is so close. I just want to get some good news on this, I hate having to keep being pregnant a secret.

Afm: it feels like it's all about killing time currently, to get to the next scan, get on with these tests & check everything is ok.
Off both estrogen & steroids now, which I'm very happy about.
Currently off to London to meet some friends for a posh afternoon tea at Claridges. Then staying over. Taking every day as a chunk of time to get through, hopefully today is an enjoyable chunk !

Minxy, it's not fair and I know that sounds childish! I just feel after all we've been through to get to that point it should be smooth sailing for us :( when they told me Lily had meningitis after she was born I was so angry at who I'm notsurebutI just remember looking at her thinking what a shit deal it was. She's happy and healthy now and I am so hoping you have the same luck because you deserve it. We've all been through hell by the time we get here usually we deserve a break so I'm just hoping so much you get your break :)

Coolstar, congratulations on team blue :blue:

TTC, I hope its not a CP and you get a good beta. Good Luck.

Thanks Ladies!!
Crystal, I totally agree after what we all have been through, our pregnancy should be smooth sailing. I still remember those days of ttcing, sleepless night , negative hpt, failed ivf, and to be told my eggs are crap...... My eyes still wells up.

PC, like crystal said anterior placenta is when the placenta attaches to the front wall of the uterus so the kicks are usually cushioned.

Minxy, enjoy your stay in London.

2have, didn't knew you had anterior placenta. So I guess even I should feel some movement from 21 or 22 weeks.

TTC, Pinkie keep us posted.

Ttc are you going to try DE or DS or donor Emby IVF next? I went through chemical, and mc's, failed IVF's and mc's with DE ivf's. It's not easy at whichever step you're at. After our failed multiple DE IVF I had to get immune testing. Then we did immune treatments for my 3 issues and still went on to have a failed DE fresh IVF and FET. My DH always had fantastic donations so it was all my problems - bad eggs, immune issues that cause implantation failure etc.

Early on when approaching DE IVF We chose not to stay with our home clinic because they were extremely stubborn and closed minded about immune issues. They also false advertised their rates of success to us about their wildly expensive donor egg program. Only giving clinical pregnancy rates rather than live birth rates:nope: my gf hasn't even started her regular IVF cycle and has chosen a clinic in Victoria before she starts up any more procedures or spends another dime. Make sure wherever you go you feel their sincerely invested in your success and more than just a payday for your doctor.

Wishing you peace whichever direction you choose next.

Now that we've at least gotten pregnant, I think we're going to try a few rounds of IUI to see if we have any luck with a sticky bean.

Sounds good ttc, my friend has a 1 year old after 9 iui's. All the best with it!

TTC, I'm so sorry to hear this. However like you say, you did get pregnant and IUI can only boost your chances. x

Ladies! Just bobbing my head in after a few months break from BNB. Lots to catch up on. Massive congrats to all the preggo ladies - 2have - amazing, so very happy for you. PC - wowser!! How are you feeling?
Very very sorry to hear of others disappointments. It's such a horrible and long road. Praying it all works out for everyone.
And on that note I am going for Fet #2 ET two weeks today! Doc has me on 12 mg estrimax - seems a lot and I'd like your advice on it girls. I had no af prior, just a baseline scan and lining at 3mm. Af is erratic so we just ploughed on. Previous af was a month ago but due to withdrawal bleed from Bcp which I stopped before my hols because I hated it.
Any thoughts?
Much love everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back