Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Garnet, I'll take 2 embryos.. lol!! Well, that's the max my clinic will transfer when using DE :haha:

Hi
Sorry I've been on to catch people's news but just to let you know Tommy was born on Friday at 932am weighing 6lb 13oz. Home for him at the moment is the neonatal icu as he had to have an operation Saturday morning to correct a problem with his oesophagus and windpipe, called a TOF. We've had a scary and very emotional few days but he has taken milk today in his tube and is in the best place so keeping everything crossed. View attachment 904311
Xx

LAAAAADDDDDDDIEEEEEES!!!!
I have been soooo MIA, but I have checked in on my phone, but haven't been able to post from it.
Congratulations Mrs G! Your little boy is an angel! So sorry he had to have surgery, but it seems like things are in order and he will thrive as a result now.

Congratulations to 2have as well!!!!! Lovely photo of your baby girl. You sound like you are all recovered and back into the groove!

Pussycat - how is it coming? I think in a few weeks things start to go really quickly and babies will be here in no time.

Pinkie - congrats on the BFP

Am I missing any other pregnant ladies here?

Hello to everyone else....

Welcome to all of the new ladies....good luck with the plans and upcoming cycles....

Things are going well here. Have gone back to work and that is always a challenge on multiple levels. But I think things are working out well and now that the baby is almost 3 months, we are able to get her to laugh and smile and it seems we can get on with things as opposed to just trying to keep her fed, and dry and essentially, alive! But still a bit busy since the time with family is short due to working and it is hard to get on line. Will try to download to my phone as that may be easier. I never liked doing things on the phone like that, but I guess it will be much easier....Happy to see more babies coming!

Take care ladies...much luck and baby dust to all!

MrsG, I am so pleased to hear that Tommy is doing well, what a relief.:hugs:

Boopin, I've had a hysteroscopy twice but both times were under a general. Are you going to be awake for yours?

Dmama, glad to hear things are working out well at home and being back at work.

afm, I've got my second beta tomorrow, absolutely dreading it!! :wacko:

You will be in my prayers Pinkie !!
MrsG, how is Tommy doing ?

Hi Pinkie,

DB and I just got back from our appointment this morning. I have some great news!! My uterus is clear of any abnormalities, the doc gave me the green light for IVF. The procedure wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was awake for the entire procedure. I received a shot of Toradol, a Valium and a Vicodin before hand. I felt minimal cramping. It was over in 10-15 minutes.

DB had paperwork to sign, genetic blood work and a back-up semen collection. I'm so elated that all our testing is complete and now we can move forward. :happydance:

You'll be in my prayers Pinkie for that 2nd Beta to have doubled!! :dust:

:hi: Hello to everyone else!!

Pinkie have you done more home tests? have they gotten darker? FXd for you!!!

Booping so exciting!

Mrs G massive congrats on your gorgeous boy and hope you can take him home soon xx

Pinkie good luck today!

Second beta is in... its 230.2 :happydance: I can't believe it. They don't want to do anymore bloods they want me to go for a scan in 2 weeks. I am in shock, we still have a long way to go but after 5 long hard years I am finally pregnant.

:flower:

that's awesome news Pinkie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEY!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Momma!!!!

Pinkie, I could cry for you, such amazing news!! How many did you have put back as that's more than doubled!! When it finally happens it's n amazing but very weird feeling wouldn't you agree? I still have days when I can't quite believe this is happening to me. So so pleased for you! xx

Second beta is in... its 230.2 :happydance: I can't believe it. They don't want to do anymore bloods they want me to go for a scan in 2 weeks. I am in shock, we still have a long way to go but after 5 long hard years I am finally pregnant.

:flower:

Massive congratulation Pinkie :hugs: , your beta more then doubled who knows there might be 2 buns in the oven :winkwink: . I know the shock feeling, it takes time to believe. Even after my beta and scan I was so worried, but believe me it has happened :flower:

Llbean , fingers Xed that your thyroid removal fixes all your problem. Are they going to do a surgery or just meds will do.
Boopin, so excited for you !! Glad your uterus is clear. When will your DE IVF cycle start ?

Congratulations Pinkie. This gives me so much hope that going down this route will work for us too xx

Pinkie, When I read 230.2 my eyes teared up. I'm wiping tears away now as I type this message. I'm overjoyed for you and your OH!! Your beta almost increased x5!! :thumbup:

You GO GIRL!! :happydance:

Llbean , fingers Xed that your thyroid removal fixes all your problem. Are they going to do a surgery or just meds will do.
Boopin, so excited for you !! Glad your uterus is clear. When will your DE IVF cycle start ?

Hi Coolstar, We're just waiting for our donor to complete her testing by the end of this month. We'll be starting cycle #1 in November. I'm so excited!! :yipee:

Hi Coolstar, We're just waiting for our donor to complete her testing by the end of this month. We'll be starting cycle #1 in November. I'm so excited!! :yipee:

This seems to be a lucky thread Boopin, I am rooting for you :thumbup: , keep us posted !!

Pinkie, I could cry for you, such amazing news!! How many did you have put back as that's more than doubled!! When it finally happens it's n amazing but very weird feeling wouldn't you agree? I still have days when I can't quite believe this is happening to me. So so pleased for you! xx

Thank you and yes I agree its a very weird feeling, doesn't feel quite real. We put two back but I would have thought my betas would be higher if both had took but who knows? Two would be amazing but if the world blesses us with one we will be forever grateful.

x

Thank you for your comments ladies, we are over the moon. I am praying this is our forever baby. I know its very early but am I suppose to feel any different because I don't. Now another dreaded two weeks until our scan, does it ever stop?

Boopin, great news on the hysteroscopy sounds like everything is going to plan, heres to a bfp for Christmas!

Bluebell, this thread gave me hope that mine would work too. Your time will come too.

LLbean, good news that things are happening to fixed your thyroid problems. Sorry to hear that you will have to take meds for the rest of your life but hopefully that a small price to pay.

Happy Friday to everyone, hope you are all looking forward to the weekend

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back