Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Thanks PC, I will. Thankfully my spotting is barely there now which the clinic are pleased about. I have to keep an eye on it and report if there is any fresh blood. I had some mild cramping yesterday but its worse today, the last few hours its been quite painful, not a take your breath away pain but enough for me to want some pain relieve. Anyone know if I can take anything or anything the will help to ease it? Its too late to contact my clinic unfortunately.

TTC, nice to hear from you and that you have a plan in place, lets hope the IUI's do the trick so you don't need to think further ahead. Good luck.

How is everyone else doing? Babies and bumps?

MrsG, hope you are ok and that Tommy is continuing to grow stronger.

:flower:

I am feeling much better today thanks coolstar. It was a little scary but think that's because it's all so new and i don't know what's going on but feeling fine now thanks goodness.

PC good luck with scan tomorrow

Xx

Pinkie, I am glad you are feeling better !! You need a ticker now :)

Unfortunately it got better but then got worse. I woke up with deep red blood this morning and it's not stopped all day, it's like a period but I've no pain. I have increased my progesterone and brought my early scan forward to Monday.

I am struggling to stay positive about this, deep down i think it's over. :-(

Pinkie what are the clinic saying? Fingers crossed all will be ok, try not up worry and rest up over the weekend. x

Unfortunately it got better but then got worse. I woke up with deep red blood this morning and it's not stopped all day, it's like a period but I've no pain. I have increased my progesterone and brought my early scan forward to Monday.

I am struggling to stay positive about this, deep down i think it's over. :-(

Oh Pinkie :hugs: , did you call your clinic ? Monday is far away. Can't you go to Emergency/Urgent Care for a scan ? You will be in my prayers. Keep us posted.

Pinkie no matter what happens you will have your baby, just keep your chin up and be gentle on yourself. I'm sorry you're going through this. My fx that maybe you've just lost 1 embryo and that there's still hope. I lost 1 emby early on in one of the de ivf's and when there are 2 in there you jyst never know and can't give up!! xx :hugs:

Thank you for your support ladies, i am trying to hang there but this bleeding is just not giving up, it's like my period!

The clinic advised increasing my progesterone and booking an earlier scan, i should be 6 weeks Monday they reckon any earlier will probably not show much. I just can't see how a pregnancy can survive this heavy bleeding?

I have my sister with me this weekend who doesn't know anything, part of me is struggling to keep a brave face but the other part is glad she is here to keep my mind off things and keep me busy

DH has been wonderful as usual I don't know how I'd cope without him.

X

Oh Pinkie, my heart goes out to you. Thinking about you and hoping for you. x
2Have how's your lovely bundle doing? Is she over the wind and more settled? I've followed your lead on the 'gently used' approach and snatching up any offers that appear on my local twin group page, quite successful so far! Having to buy two of everything is so expensive, feels like we used all our money creating these miracle girls!
I had my last fortnightly scan yesterday and all is fine, Mondays scare of one twin having too much amniotic fluid was just that, they're both very even and growing nicely. I'm feeling them move now too which is lovely!
Mrs G how's Tommy doing? Are you home? Hope things are settling for you.
Hi to everyone else.
xx

Thinking about you Pinkie and just praying that your little bean is fine.
PC, glad both of your twins are doing good.

Hi everyone.

Pinkie am keeping everything crossed for you. Hope you're doing ok.

Hope everyone else is ok, sorry I've been rubbish at keeping up with news.

So we came gone from hospital last Monday and it's been a learning curve from there. He has a tendency to stop breathing while eating and is prone to reflux but is doing ok. Just glad to be home and get into a routine, of sorts!

Xx

Thank you for all your support ladies, unfortunately its over for me :cry:

The scan today confirms there is now no pregnancy. I am more angry and frustrated than anything else because this is the second time my body has rejected a pregnancy. I will be going back for a FET with the one we have left, just waiting to hear from the clinic.

PC and Coolstar, I know your first DE round failed too, can you please tell me what you did different the second time? I know it was to do with immunes.

Thank you xx

Pinkie, I'm so sorry to hear this. I know only too well the heartbreak. I think my immune issues were different from yours (I had raised NK cells), however for my second cycle (frozen embryo transfer) the things that we're different we're:
Endometrial scratch the month before transfer.
Increased dose of prednisone (failed cycle 10mg/day, FET cycle 25mg/day).
Progesterone in oil rather than cyclogest
Embryo transfer done under sedation (as they'd had difficulty transferring in previous cycles).
In both cycles I had Intralipd infusion before transfer, on day of transfer and on positive test.
I'm not sure which of these things made the difference or indeed if it was just luck.
I hope this helps and you can move onto a successful FET. xx

Pinkie I am so sorry to hear your news. I also had a bfn on my first de cycle. I've not been diagnosed with immune/nk issues but I did take prednisone the 2nd time. I was underweight with the first de cycle, I was very fit but not very healthy, whereas with cycle 2 my weight was better. I also had acupuncture right before and after et. Take good care of yourself and I'll keep everything crossed for your frostie.
Xxx

Thank you for all your support ladies, unfortunately its over for me :cry:

The scan today confirms there is now no pregnancy. I am more angry and frustrated than anything else because this is the second time my body has rejected a pregnancy. I will be going back for a FET with the one we have left, just waiting to hear from the clinic.

PC and Coolstar, I know your first DE round failed too, can you please tell me what you did different the second time? I know it was to do with immunes.

Thank you xx

Oh Pinkie :hugs: , I am so sorry. I know nothing I can say will make you feel better but just be strong. I had lost all hope and it happened to me, I know it will happen for you too.
For me I think PIO (progesterone in oil) shot did help. I requested my doctor to start with Progesterone Injection 3 days before my last FET transfer. Also was taking predisone (although I don't have any immune problem ). My doc was very particular about checking my estrogen level ( don't know why ) and just few days before my transfer when I did blood work to check my estrogen it was low, so she gave me one shot (don't rem the inj name ) of estrogen. Also was taking blood thinner shots ( anticoagulant ) after transfer ( although I was taking that even in my first cycle of DE IVF ).

Pinkie, I don't know what to say. I am so sorry. I don't think people can understand the heartbreak this entire business causes unless you have been through it yourself. It's hard to believe that some people get pregnant so easily when we have to deal with all this crap :nope:

Sending you lots of :hugs: Pinkie. Keeping YOU and DH in my prayers. XX

Bluebell - I totally agree with you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"