Infant Tylenol & Motrin

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by MissMandieMitz, Jan 31, 2011.

1. MissMandieMitz

MissMandieMitz Mommy of 2 :)

Has anyone seen these products at ANY store??? I know that they were recalled months ago but I figured they would be back on the shelves now. I've already checked Wal-Mart & Target and they only have the off brand kind. :wacko:

2. Crazy4Emily

Crazy4Emily Mom to Emily & Expecting!

You know, I looked for both of those yesterday at Babies R Us and couldn't find them. I've seen children's tylenol, we just bought some last week, but not that infant.

3. mommyof3co

mommyof3co Mommy of 4 amazing boys!

If I need it I typically buy the off brand anyway, it's the exact same stuff :)

4. stucknthecity

stucknthecity Pregnant with # 1 !

Did not see the infant kind at all at Babies R Us or Target either! Have not looked at wal-mart yet. I would think if you found the off brand kind than buy it up!

5. MissMandieMitz

MissMandieMitz Mommy of 2 :)

We will if they don't have it back on the shelves by the time baby is due.... but we have an $8 off coupon for the name brand stuff.... sooooo, wanna use that, lol.