Instead Cups ready for round 2! Baby making is on!

We used 1 with Preseed last night. I practiced yesterday afternoon so I could get right down to business putting it in after :sex: I'm excited about the possibilities...but my DH thinks I'm nuts....

They all think we're nuts, and I don't even tell mine half the stuff I do!!!

Sometimes it is easier not telling them. Just look sexy and give me sperm man!!!:dance:

:haha: Yes...I'm learning that! I want him to be involved, but I think he just wants me to shut up until we get a BFP! Less is more I guess...:shrug::laugh2:

I just used my 10th and last.....probably won't buy more...sometimes they get way up there and i have to ask my hubby to fish it out....once HE couldn't reach it....and it hurt so much when he finally got it out that I punched him in the arm.....HARD....

The trick to getting those puppies out is to squat or a haunch over the toilet and it kinda pushes it out. You then can hook your finger on it. Sorry they didn't work for you. On to the next pregnancy making device or supplement, I guess...:flower:

We used 1 with Preseed last night. I practiced yesterday afternoon so I could get right down to business putting it in after :sex: I'm excited about the possibilities...but my DH thinks I'm nuts....

They all think we're nuts, and I don't even tell mine half the stuff I do!!!

Sometimes it is easier not telling them. Just look sexy and give me sperm man!!!:dance:

:haha: Yes...I'm learning that! I want him to be involved, but I think he just wants me to shut up until we get a BFP! Less is more I guess...:shrug::laugh2:

Yep! they don't want to know the logistics just the time and place to get it on...:dohh:

Garnet so stoked for you!! Have a strange question gor you about the instead cups..can you use the to insert fresh sperm without having intercourse a sort of insemination maybe?? Just wondered and thanks!!

I would think it would work. I read on another thread about a lady whose husband could not perform the act but could ejaculate(sp) so that was what they were planning to do. I think if you get in the cup then insert and leave it in for at least 8 hours during ovulation or before it would work. I mean lesbians use a baster from what I read so why couldn't do the same thing with these???

I've heard of other laddies do that and using preseed at the same time.

Milty can you tell me what "pressed" is?? I have been out of the loop for a while!

It's just a lube thats good to use when TTC. Here is a link

https://www.preseed.com/

If you have enough lubricant downstairs do you really need Preseed??? It seems a lot of women are using both and getting pregnant. Anyone know???

I have a ton of ewcm so I didn't use preseed but this is my first time trying with softcups so I don't know.

In the big soft cup thread there were women who didn't preseed and got pg.

I have a ton of ewcm so I didn't use preseed but this is my first time trying with softcups so I don't know.

In the big soft cup thread there were women who didn't preseed and got pg.

I read that too. I didn't use any preseed last time I got pregnant first time. I was wondering though if it helps the spermies travel up there better??

Garnet wishing you loads of luck for your new cycle :dust:

I have some pre-seed but only used it the first month of TTC as I had limited CM but since then I have been ok for CM so not used pre-seed.

I brought a mooncup a while ago for AF but had such a nightmare trying to fit it so stopped using it. But I am considering giving an instead cup a chance.

Good luck to all the ladies waiting on their BFPs :dust:

I have some pre-seed but only used it the first month of TTC as I had limited CM but since then I have been ok for CM so not used pre-seed.

I brought a mooncup a while ago for AF but had such a nightmare trying to fit it so stopped using it. But I am considering giving an instead cup a chance.

Hi Macwooly. Read back a couple of pages and see my comparative analysis of the 2!!! Hope it's useful.....

Spoomie - thanks - I have read back and if AF turns up this cycle then I'll be buying some in and giving them a whirl :thumbup:

Well I use it, rinse it out, boil it to sterilize it and let air dry. I hate wasting things I guess and I read this from another Softcup user and it works. I only used two out of my packet. (Okay I know you all are laughing but hey it works).

Well you know you gotta try everything and sometimes the results are postitive and sometimes it doesn't work for some people... Hope you do try them and it works for you...:flower:

Garnet now you say you clean and sterilise yours then if I'm definitely trying them next cycle :thumbup:

Got some already to order if AF shows up this cycle :)

Well I use it, rinse it out, boil it to sterilize it and let air dry. I hate wasting things I guess and I read this from another Softcup user and it works. I only used two out of my packet. (Okay I know you all are laughing but hey it works).

Garnet I do that as well ,no point in throwing them out if u can reuse them,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Garnet I do that as well ,no point in throwing them out if u can reuse them,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is probably a good note for people overseas that can't have access to them as we do in the USA. I use one during my ovulation time. I think people overseas have to order them through the internet??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->