International bumps to be!

Can't wait for the big news stuckinoki!!!

So sorry rjsman!!! It must be so frustrating for you. Have you considered going to see your gp and see what he/she may suggest? Could it be stress related?
I hope you get your letter from the job interview soon & that'll bring good news!

Chrissi maybe is a bit too early for ms but you'll get there sooner or later. Glad you're feeling well.

Hena fx'd the swimmers have made it!!

XX

morning all :flower:

wow stuckinoki..... nerves of steel - hope you are rewarded for it big style!

hena - hope you're having a fab time & the journey was smooth!

madrid - hope you also enjoying the hols and you having good weather

chrissi - please don't ever feel bad about posting preggo related posts - i for one love hearing about your pregnancies and really want to hear allll about it! defo want to share in your experiences to compare with our own future pregnancies! scan pics, bump pics, symptoms etc - cant wait to see em all!

dusty/mzswiss - how ya doing ladies, you've been quiet so hopefully your making lots of babbas!

i've changed yesterday back to spotting on ff as the red has stopped & temp still up.... but i know that she'll be here full force tomorrow at latest - last month i had spotting but high temps for 2days before she really landed.
madrid.. would you mind telling me what days you took soy? am considering that for future also!

just to add insult to injury, i got my awaited letter today to say thanks for applying but the standard was high & i wasn't successful. :cry: quite disappointed but trying to pick myself back up.... cos i've been on holiday am going to find it really hard to go back to work & feel any enthusiasm at all. gah. must try.

to add even further insult to injury - i was trying to get to sleep last night & felt a bite on my leg - have horrible feeling my fur baby brought a flea home, this was at 1am so didn't get much sleep! now madly stripping beds & boil washing etc. gah. i can't see any on her today but the thought makes my skin crawl so better safe than sorry..

xxx

Hi everyone! I'm having a great time!! Going to see some old friends today (just found out one of them is 17 weeks pregnant with her second, so I'm practicing my sincerly happy face :tease:

MEGGA :hugs: for you rjsmam, it's a fristrating time. Last cycle we got the bfn and then dh found out he didn't get the job we were hoping for within abut 2 days of each other. I'm sure the stress is even higher when you're the one hoping for a job change. Fingers still crossed the witch doesn't land, but even if she does vit B and soy sound like great ideas.

ooops. parents are awake, I'll check in later. I feel like a teenager here :haha:

Sorry for the long wait, i been super busy. 5 more days until my 2 yr wedding anniversary yay :happydance: the good thing is, my dh is off on our anniversary so thats even better. Our relationship is closer than ever now and we are like best friends. We talk about EVERYTHING and we have been dtd more than usual. I think its just because we are doing so good. DH is waiting for the hiring center to call or email him the next step for the job so in excited about that because when he gets it, he is going to start aug. 8th. School starts aug. 18th for me and also i recieved an email yesterday from TSA (which i applied to last year) and they told me to call if im still interested. So i called and now im waiting for a call back to see when i have to do the interview etc. If i get this job, we will be set financially, we will have excellent healthcare and i would be working for the federal government so thats great. Alot of new news and good things have been happening for us in the past few days. Hopefully a BFP will land some time soon (wishful thinking :haha:)

rjsman I took soy from cd3 to cd7 & increased the dosage gradually. I believe that's how it works better. You can buy it from Tesco, not expensive at all there.
Sorry about the job but try to see it from the other side. You pass the application stage & now you know what is expected so next time you can prepare it all more confidently.

Hena you are so funny!!! lol

Congratulations mzswizz on all the good news! Maybe it was meant to happen this way for you. A bit more stability and then your BFP!!

XX

BFN this morning ladies :( On all 3 tests....for some reason I was sure that I was going to see something by now if I was pregnant :cry:

:hugs: be patient, Stuckinoki! It's still early, remember loads of women don't get a bfp until 14dpo.

Congrats on all the good news, mzswizz! Will you be able to do school and work for the TSA at the same time? I always feel that bad luck and good luck come in waves, so maybe all this positive momentum is leading up to your BFP!!! I hope so!!!

Hena how did it go with your friends? do you feel like a foreigner in your homeland already?

Hang on Stuckinoki! Maybe it means there is just one bean in there, not three! FX'd!

I am going to this mandatory pregnancy class this afternoon. Will let you know what that was like. It seems a bit weird to me that I can't see a midwife before I go there....

Hang on Stuckinoki! Maybe it means there is just one bean in there, not three! FX'd!

I am going to this mandatory pregnancy class this afternoon. Will let you know what that was like. It seems a bit weird to me that I can't see a midwife before I go there....

Don't worry Stuckinoki!!! It's too early still!!

XX

BFN this morning ladies :( On all 3 tests....for some reason I was sure that I was going to see something by now if I was pregnant :cry:

aw hon.... :hugs: there is still time.. most ladies don't get bfps til after 10dpo, hang in there

i tested too as spotting stopped & allowed myself to let a little inkling of hope creep in... bfn & no matter how hard i look at it, it's snowy white. gah. lookin at my previous charts the witch will land in nxt day or so

Madrid-i was also thinking that. Im thinking my dh was meant to get this job so a bfp can come around.

Hena-i can work school around my work schedule. My DH use to work for TSA (he told me to apply). It's part time so i will only be working 20 hrs a week but get paid $15 or $16 a hr. My school schedule can work around work. Im not in the nursing program yet. I still have to do around 2 semesters worth of pre requisites then tests then get on the waiting listso time is on my side right now.

RJ & Stuckinoki-FXed for you two. Its not over unti AF shows.

AFM, Im still waiting for the call back from TSA but im not worried because if its meannt to be, it will happen. Atleast DH is gettng closer to starting training for the new job so thats good. Also 4 more days until our anniversary so im excited. The only problem is i still have this terrible back pain and i dont know why. It comes and goes but when its here, it hurts bad.

I just took a blue dye test and got a :bfn: WTH? Blue dye always gives me a faint positive [even if it's just to make me believe that there's still hope]

Next tuesday is our 3 year TTC anniversary...I can't believe how depressing it is to read that sentance :(

April 1st will make it 2 yr anniversary for the angel beanie (blighted ovum @ 5 wks) and june 10th next year will make it 2 yrs of ttc so we just have a couple years gap between us. Hopefully we both gets BFPs soon. Atleast before next year's ttc anniversary.

Stuckinoki I can feel your pain from the words you've written :cry:. I'm sorry this is getting you so sad and I understand. When we want something badly is so difficult to manage without it. But don't loose hope, it'll happen sooner or later.:hugs:

XX

Sorry rjsmam :( I feel your pain.

thanks ladies....

stuckinoki - big cyber hugs... why can't it be easier eh....

oh just been with car to garage for its service & repairs... we're now £1200 lighter (or in debt rather!) argh...

oh's party is stressing me out - wishing i didn't plan it now! not getting many people saying they'll come so worrying there'll be hardly anyone there... argh. i would just can it if i didn't know how much he'd love a party in his honour lol.

am also planning oh's bday gift to cheer me up - have found that wk end in paris, end of october for 3nights at super cheap price (£340 for both of us including car park etc!) so am just going for it - hoping i won't regret it later!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->