International bumps to be!

Sorry you're having a rough time dusty :(

I'm 4dpo, is it too early to start testing??? LMAO!

:rofl: Stuckinoki! YES it's too early! Wait at least another 4-5 days, you can do it!

Sorry the witch came Dusty :-( Fingers crossed you'll be okay'ed for the clomid so you can get going on the new cycle.

Have a great holdiday Madrid!!!

Have a great holiday Madrid!

Hena, stockinoki: I'm not all that sad about AF being there - I knew anyway because I got the BFN before. And if at all, you get a false positive after the hcg shot, but a negative means you are not preg.

So yeah, starting the clomid again... they told me to start it today, but that sounds kind of weird as I read everywhere you take it from day 2 on, or even later.

Thing is, I need to OV on a weekend as during the week, we usually don't get to DTD because chances are DH is too tired, not in the mood, we have a stressy day and therefore LO won't let us etc. So a weekend OV would be much better:shrug:

Last time, I started the clomid and finished on a Saturday (= 5 days, but I started in the middle of my not existing cycle). And we had to DTD the next Thu/Fri. So, if I start the clomid today, I'll be done on Tue and probably OV on Sun if not Mon when we have to go to get up early the next morning. Yay. not.

And the worst thing is, all that happens before I have my next appt. So confusing!:nope:

Stuckinoki - soooo exciting! But yes, to early to test!:winkwink:
I know this month is extra special, so I hope it comes with a reward at the end!

Dusty - sorry to hear. It must be hard to TTC not only without but basically despite your OH.

Madrid - hope you have a great holiday. I made a Spanish Tortilla the other day and thought of you!:flower:

Hena - go ovulate!!!!

And as for me, nothing exciting. Just a lot of appetite for bad foods and a sensitive stomach to high cut clothes (even though they still fit, they just feel uncomfortable).

Dusty. I used to take my clomid from cd5-cd9 but found out that by doing so, I wasn't ovulating until cd20 or later [[leaving me with 36+ day cycles]] This cycle I took it from cd1-cd5 and ovulated right at cd15 so I'm convinced that taking the clomid earlier will help you O earlier....

Which is nice because you have a little lean time with it if you have stuff planned for cd15 that cycle you can just take the clomid a few days later and make sure you don't miss your O time!

How's everybody else this morning?

Chrissi; Can I have the email or page site for that facebook group? I can't find them on facebook at all!

Madrid; enjoy your holiday [[lucky girl *grumbles under breath*]]

Hena; What's new lady? I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages!

Mzswizz; How's AF treating you?

To join the secret FB group, you need to befriend me (Christiane Kuechler Williams) and then I can add you to the group. I'm glad you couldn't find it, that means the secret is safe! LOL

Madrid-have a nice vacation!

Hena-how are you today?

Dusty-hopefully you will be able to ovulate in a reasonable time where you will be able to dtd with no interruptions or setbacks. FXed

Chrissi-when i was pregnant, i felt that same way about my clothes. At 5 weeks, i cut the elastic band in half on one pair of sweat pants and just tied the drawstrings. It worked and i felt so comfortable. I wouldnt think that at 5 weeks i would have to do that. I guess thats what happens when i kept craving taco bell :rofl:

Stuckinoki-you sound just like me, eager to poas :haha: it could be the ending of AF and i already want to poas :rofl: Hopefully we see a BFP from you.

AFM, Its cd8 for me and AF wasnt here pretty much at all during my cycle except that one day of heavy bleeding. It was just here when i wiped and a spot on the pad and the spot didn increase throughout the day. I couldve had a panty liner on for this cycle thats how light it was. It seems that it is ending today though. Yesterday, it turned light brown since it was already light which means it is ending. So dh and i dtd out of like more than a week of not dtd (pretty much due to the stress of the ups and downs of marriage) yesterday. It was amazing and our relationship is closer than ever. It is mucchhhhh better and we both are veryyyy happy now so thats great. And atleast i dont feel like im putting pressure on him because he wants kids now so he wants kids just as bad as i do which is great. AF is not really here. I cant say spotting because its lighter than that sooo im just going to say it will be completely finish today.

hi Everyone! Just checking in....I spent most of the day preparing for my big trip, did a little city shopping...what a beautiful day to be at the lake and walking along the river! It was super hot, but wonderful. Oh, and an Italian man propositioned me in one of the shops. After I told him I had a husband he asked where my husband was. When I said at home, he asked if I'd like to go for a drink or two :rofl: I know I shouldn't be flattered, but I am. :haha:

We have transitioned to bding only in the morning so that DH's swimmers have time to recharge. My flight is mid-morning on Monday so we have time before I go to the airport for one more :sex: session. Please, please, please God let me ovulate early!!!!

I've nearly finished packing (not too hard as I'm mostly smuggling in choclate:haha:) and trying really hard to relax. My past two trips were complicated by cancelled flights, immigration issues, stolen items, etc. so I'm preparing myself mentally for a horrendous experience and hoping to be surprised if nothing worse happens than a TSA agent feeling me up :haha:

I'm off to enjoy borrito night with my Love, hope you're all doing well. I think Stuckioki is the only one in the tww atm, right? Fingers crossed!!!!!

hey all!! :flower:

madrid - so pleased the apmnt went well, and caaan't wait til the scan date! hope you having a fabby holiday

stuckinoki - how ya doing honey - holding out on the testing yet!? i know the feeling!

mzswiss - yay for af leaving! you defo having some screwy cycles, fingers crossed this one's more straight forward - and ends with a bfp!!

hena - congrats on the end of term!!! woop woop.. have a great trip, are you aware for business or pleasure (sorry if i missed it - catching up!) - have a great time either way & hoping ov came early for you

chrissi - so sorry to hear about your stressful day at school sports, as hena said no one should judge you - and if they do they are not the kind of people you should care one iota for... your trip to the seaside sounded fun! hope you get your midwife apmnt soon

dusty - so sorry about af - stuckinoki's idea taking clomid earlier sounds like a good plan? have you already started it...

afm - we had lovely few days with family, hot & sunny & did lots of fun things with the kids. came home yesterday briefly to repack for another couple of days & headed off the cairngorms (mountain/loch range) for a few days camping with family... mother nature wasn't so kind & it lashed rain all night - we had a good day today but packed up at dinner time as the rain was relentless! oh for the comforts of home lol...

haven't heard about the job yet - had hoped that there'd be a letter for me at home when i got back but nope. i reckon they've called the successful candidate & i'll get a letter soon. I so would love this job but realise it doesn't really go well with ttc - and maybe a bit wreckless of me to still go ahead this cycle but i can't see me being lucky enough to get the job and a bfp!? :wacko: my heads a bit all over the place thinking about both things but i reckon it's now in gods hands.... ff reckons i'm 5 dpo and we did manage to get a bd at the right time. however i'm not hopeful as we only dtd once. as my cycles are 28/9 days long but i'm not oving til cd20 i reckon i need to try ov early as my luteal day is too short so off to research!

love to all
x x x

:dohh: sorry RJ, I forgot you're in the tww too!!! Glad most of your time away was warm and lovely, sorry about the rain at the end. Research sounds like a good idea. A short LP is worrying, although 9 days is still within the minimum viable range I think (?)
This trip is purely pleasure (I hope, lol) visiting family and friends in the States and Canada. I haven't been back for over a year so I'm pretty stoked. Wish I had good news to share though..... *sigh*

Ugh! Good Morning Ladies :)

Sorry I wasn't around, it was my birthday yesterday and in honor of it I ran a 5k, something I haven't done since high school. I finished with a 38:07 so I'm pretty proud of myself. 12 minute miles aren't bad for someone who's not in shape at the moment, so I'll take it and be happy about it.

I'm really feeling it this morning though! My leg muscles are barking at me and the thought of walking up the stairs makes me want to cry. lol

Only 6dpo today, I peed on an IC just because I couldn't hold it in anymore, of course it was a BFN! I honestly didn't expect anything else, though I am super jealous of those women who get BFPs at like 6 or 7dpo. Part of me always wonders if their cycles are off or they weren't paying attention to when they ovulate...it seems almost impossible to have one so early?

Hope everyone is doing well!

:dohh: sorry RJ, I forgot you're in the tww too!!! Glad most of your time away was warm and lovely, sorry about the rain at the end. Research sounds like a good idea. A short LP is worrying, although 9 days is still within the minimum viable range I think (?)
This trip is purely pleasure (I hope, lol) visiting family and friends in the States and Canada. I haven't been back for over a year so I'm pretty stoked. Wish I had good news to share though..... *sigh*

aw here's hoping you have that news for them v v soon... like in 14ish days.. have a great trip - hoping it's much less stressful that your last travelling ordeal (sounds horrendous!) xx

Ugh! Good Morning Ladies :)

Sorry I wasn't around, it was my birthday yesterday and in honor of it I ran a 5k, something I haven't done since high school. I finished with a 38:07 so I'm pretty proud of myself. 12 minute miles aren't bad for someone who's not in shape at the moment, so I'll take it and be happy about it.

I'm really feeling it this morning though! My leg muscles are barking at me and the thought of walking up the stairs makes me want to cry. lol

Only 6dpo today, I peed on an IC just because I couldn't hold it in anymore, of course it was a BFN! I honestly didn't expect anything else, though I am super jealous of those women who get BFPs at like 6 or 7dpo. Part of me always wonders if their cycles are off or they weren't paying attention to when they ovulate...it seems almost impossible to have one so early?

Hope everyone is doing well!

belated happy birthday!!!! hope you had a great day :cake:

seriously impressed with your time - well done!!!! hope the legs ease up! i am feeling so porky right now & need to do something about it. usually i do a 50mile duathlon every midsummer but it clashed with my friends wedding this yr so havent been training - but am feeling the worse for it

know what you mean about the wondrous early bfps... makes me wonder the same thing! we are about the same dpo btw!!

just googled short lutel phase or luteal phase defect it was called.. anything less than 10 days isn't good apparently - symptoms are low base temps (tick), spotting (tick) and easily bruised (tick)... hmm.. thing am gonna try vit b complex as read some good stories about that

know what you mean about the wondrous early bfps... makes me wonder the same thing! we are about the same dpo btw!!

just googled short lutel phase or luteal phase defect it was called.. anything less than 10 days isn't good apparently - symptoms are low base temps (tick), spotting (tick) and easily bruised (tick)... hmm.. thing am gonna try vit b complex as read some good stories about that

The B vitamin will definitely help lengthen your LP...it may take a couple cycles for you to see the effects of it though :) Also, if you take it at night, your FMU for POAS will be florescent yellow and worthless for HPTs...lol

Woo Hooo!!! Which means we can be testing buddies too [[dare I say we could possibly be bump buddies as well?]] :mrgreen:

WOW Stuckinoki, I'm so impressed! Happy birthday to you :cake:

rj, vit B sounds like a great idea, I've read about it too. Fingers crossed you don't even need it though!

I'm doing my last minute packing, etc. Leave tomorrow morning and DH is grumpy. I know it's because he's going to miss me, but it's very inconvenient atm, lol. He was so sweet and clingy last night, too :shrug: ah well. He'll come 'round and we'll get our bd on, it's early yet. Only two more chances for this cycle.....eeeek!

Hena, Hope you get some quality BD time in before you leave!!!

Dusty - sorry to hear. It must be hard to TTC not only without but basically despite your OH.

Well, considering that a few years ago, he didn't even want another child, nor marry, I see that I am kind of lucky. Then again, it's not my fault that two of his kids are not mine.:shrug:

Very tired right now, and kind of frustrated. I started the clomid, and obviously I'm getting depressions as a side effect again. Yay. I find the whole TTC so frustrating, when cycle by cycle, you end up with the BFN.

Well, considering that a few years ago, he didn't even want another child, nor marry, I see that I am kind of lucky. Then again, it's not my fault that two of his kids are not mine.:shrug:

Very tired right now, and kind of frustrated. I started the clomid, and obviously I'm getting depressions as a side effect again. Yay. I find the whole TTC so frustrating, when cycle by cycle, you end up with the BFN.

aw dusty you are having a hard time... It's hard enough without getting nasty side effects. are there any natural supplements you can take for the depression, St John's Wort or similar? Not sure if you can with clomid though? hope it passes real soon honey

today i'm having a light bleed and am only 6dpo... grrr ](*,) i know i could be optimistic & hope it's IB but with my history i know it's just spotting.. although heavier than usual. not sure whether to class it as light bleed on ff or if that will start a new cycle.. i'm fairly sure it's not AF... yet...

oh well at least the sun is shining... very hot in our garden today after all the rain! off to friends to chill & catch up in the sun... we gotta grab it while we can in scotland!!

xx

RJ, count it as spotting. Fingers crossed it's just a lovely IB!!!!!!!

Dusty, I hope the frustration we all feel month after month will all be worth it when we finally have our LOs in our arms. :hugs: It sounds like your dh has been slowly coming round over the past few years. Hopefully that means he'll be on board with this ttc soon as well. Are you expecting to O next weekend?

afm, as stuckinoki said we got some quality bd in!!! :thumbup: AND my opk was really dark today. Almost positive. As my temp was down this morning, I'm starting to feel hopeful that one of those :spermy: might be able to make it. That gfj is doing its job too, wooooowieeee! :haha: Should make travelling interesting, but I don't care it'll all be worth it if we get a bfp at long last! We're planning an early night so we can get up early enough to BD and I can stay elevated for half an hour before we go.

I may or may not be online over the next two days, it depends on how long I end up waiting at airports and whether the internet is free :winkwink: but I'll check in with you all this week for sure. All the best!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->