International bumps to be!

Woo Hooo Hena! Fingers crossed that those little swimmers make it!!!

Dusty, I know how frustrating it is --- sometimes when DH doesn't cooperate with our BD schedule I automatically burst into tears. I'm not trying to guilt him into anything, I just hate that I put so much into our cycles and never seem to get anything out of them except :bfn:

I'll tell you from experience that you have to push through it all and keep your chin up! We've been ttc for 3 years on the 26th and if I didn't force my way through the sadness, loneliness, jealousy and despair each time, I'd probably be wrapped up in a straight jacket living in a padded room by now.

I hope something good happens for you soon.

AFM, I'm starting to doubt the effects of Clomid. I haven't gotten pregnant on it in 4 cycles, where off Clomid I got pregnant 3 cycles in a row one month prior to starting the drug.

I hate the weight gain it's caused, it makes me embarrassed to wear a bikini at the beach because I have this extra spare tire around my waist. Dieting isn't working and neither are the diet pills...I'm starting to get really frustrated because I'm 5'11" and that weight has nowhere to go...I can't hide it anywhere. I look like a 2nd trimester pregnant woman and it hurts even more when people ask me if I'm pregnant :(

Grrrr. That's all I've got to rant about today. Hope everyone else is doing good.

hey all, hows everyone today?

sorry you feeling bit down stuckinoki... i didn't realise clomid had so many side effects. its just not fair how hard this ttc malarky is huh... really hope your patience and hard work over the last 3yrs are rewarded real soon

i'm feeling v nauseous tonight. :sick: not like me at all. certain smells are turning my stomach :wacko: trying not to get too hopeful... i get loads of preggo symptoms every month, but not this one!

x

woo hoo rjsmam....nausea and elevated smell always makes me happy because the only time I've had symptoms is when I've been pregnant.

FX for you!!!

woo hoo rjsmam....nausea and elevated smell always makes me happy because the only time I've had symptoms is when I've been pregnant.

FX for you!!!

thanks honey! nausea is most is unlike me but probs just something i caught from kids :wacko: i had mega elevated smell when i was pg too..... but i've also noticed when i'm not pg so never can tell..

just managed some ice cream & raspberries... so clearly not that bad now lol

Hi all!!

I can see you've been busy around here! I've been very busy too!! The villa is beautiful, we love it!! My dh & ds spend most of the day in the pool & I join them at times; being in the water makes me very tired so I take it easy and with breaks.
Pregnancy is going well so far, fx'd it continues. My ms is nearly non-existent; only happens when I'm hungry or if I haven't had anything to eat for a while. I'm eating a lot, don't know where the hunger comes from, so I guess that's why I don't even have time to feel sick.

Stuckinoki I had no idea that clomid had those side effects. Are you considering not using it at all? Maybe you could try soy instead. I'm sure that if you stop taking clomid your body will return to its previous shape so don't worry too much about how you look, you know it's for a good cause :winkwink:

rjsman fx'd for those symptoms!!! When are you going to :test:!!

Chrissik how is the pregnancy going? Have the ms started yet? When is your midwife appointment?

Hena have a lovely break with your family!! Hopefully you'll get the best news ever while you're there!!:thumbup:

Dusty & mzswizz how are you doing? Hope you're well and getting all ready for you O weeks!!!

XX

lovely to hear from you Madrid!!! your holiday sounds devine, sounds like your family are taking good care of you - enjoy the rest of your time away!

i couldn't help myself.. tested this am at 8dpo :blush: bfn!! not sure why i caved so early... grr

my nausea yesterday sounded just like that - hunger/nausea all mixed up... we'll see what today brings. i still haven't heard about the job either... much frustration as the lady said we'd hear in a couple of days.... can you tell patience isn't a virtue of mine lol

x

Hey ladies. I tested today too. Got the absolute faintest 2nd line on my FRER....

https://i53.tinypic.com/104rl9f.jpg

It's extra faint, so I'm not 100% if it's even the beginning of a BFP. Only time will tell. I'll definitely be testing again tomorrow with FMU. The addiction has begun!

Stuckinoki I can definitely see a second line!! Fx'd it'll get darker and darker!!!

I wasn't sure at first because it's clear-ish, but on the left side there is the faintest, tiniest strip of pink. Which would make sense if it was only detecting a tiny tiny amount of hCG since the dye would hit the left side of the antibody strip first.

I had two other ladies tell me it looks exactly like the start of their BFPs....I want to get excited but I'm holding it in for now until that line gets super dark.

rjsmam; Sorry about your BFN :( Hopefully it turns into a :bfp: soon!!! I had 4 ripe follicles this month, so I'm pretty sure if I'm already getting faint lines at 8dpo, than there's a pretty big chance there's multiples in there [[which once again would make sense with the test having a line so early....

Sorry, I just realized how insensitive it was of me to post my picture when you just got a BFN :( Sorry. I didn't mean it intentionally.

Oh stuckinoki! How exciting!
I couldn't see the faint line BUT if it's there it will be stronger every day!
Can't wait for your next test!!!!

Rjmam - don't be too disappointed! I got a BFN at about 9 dpo, but a BFP at 11! FXd for you.

I am doing fine, no nausea whatsoever, which is a bit weird. But then the first trimester is not in full bloom yet anyway.
I am eating like a maniac. Can't control myself. Sigh. Not good to put on the pounds so early! Have gained about 2 already!

When I tried to register with the midwife she told me I have to take a 1h class from the NHS about pregnancy dos & don'ts - weird. Didn't matter that i was not a first time mom... Class is on Thursday. Then I leave for Germany for 2 weeks on Monday, so I will not have my first appointment until the middle of August!

I wasn't sure at first because it's clear-ish, but on the left side there is the faintest, tiniest strip of pink. Which would make sense if it was only detecting a tiny tiny amount of hCG since the dye would hit the left side of the antibody strip first.

I had two other ladies tell me it looks exactly like the start of their BFPs....I want to get excited but I'm holding it in for now until that line gets super dark.

rjsmam; Sorry about your BFN :( Hopefully it turns into a :bfp: soon!!! I had 4 ripe follicles this month, so I'm pretty sure if I'm already getting faint lines at 8dpo, than there's a pretty big chance there's multiples in there [[which once again would make sense with the test having a line so early....

Sorry, I just realized how insensitive it was of me to post my picture when you just got a BFN :( Sorry. I didn't mean it intentionally.

goodness really no need to be sorry AT ALL - a lovely line from our gang would be such great news! aaaaaaand i seeeeeeeee it - saw it exactly as you describe it, to the left of a whitish line - i saw it before I read your post too

my digits are all firmly crossed for you honey... argh its so hard wishing our lives away until next testing time !

chrissi - glad to hear you're doing fine, i think you should revel in no ms while you can

x

Oh :wipes brow:
I know that sometimes people are more sensitive than others about HPTs.

I'll be the first to admit that when I see a BFP [even if it's of a close friend. i.e. one of you ladies] I still get a little jealous at first...not in a mean way, more like a wishful "I wish it was me" way.

I just wanted to check :) I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings....

Oh :wipes brow:
I know that sometimes people are more sensitive than others about HPTs.

I'll be the first to admit that when I see a BFP [even if it's of a close friend. i.e. one of you ladies] I still get a little jealous at first...not in a mean way, more like a wishful "I wish it was me" way.

I just wanted to check :) I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings....

you're so sweet, thanks for being so kind. i totally understand and don't think there's anything wrong with that - specially when you've been tryin for sometime. I genuinely would be over the moon for you (and any of our ladies) - you sooo deserve a big humungous fat positive!!

for what its worth.. my belly appears to have adopted the pg look and has decided it doesn't fit in my jeans (...... or is that all the crisps/pies/ice cream :blush:). headin off now, am meeting some family now with the kids and we taking all 7 of them to the cinema then soft play! ack... might need a valium haha

x

Hello from beautiful Maine every one!

mzswizz, where are you? Hope you're just too busy with BD to update us :haha:

Dusty, how's the clomid going? I hope you're feeling better!

RJ, fingers crossed for you, it's still way early, give it a go again in a couple of days.

stuckinoki, I sure hope that's the start of a lovely BFP!!! I can't wait for your next test!!!

Madrid, Spain sounds heavenly! I so glad you're having a great time. No ms must be something of a relief as well. Keep eating and feeding that bean of yours!

Chrissy, I can't believe they're making you wait until mid-August! :wacko: Ah well, health care is different in every country. I suppose I should be glad they have classes when you see all the pregnant people sucking down cigarettes and worse...maybe it will make a difference for some babies whose mothers wouldn't otherwise know.

afm, I'm in Maine now, arrived yesterday, and guess what? It looks like I'm really "in" this month after all. My DH talked me into continuing with opks and temping this cycle even though I was frustrated and wanted to take a month off, and I'm SO glad he did because it looks like I o'd yesterday :happydance: we bd'd once a day leading up to it and yesterday morning before I left, and this morning my temp is WAY up, much too high to be just from travel. We def. caught the LH surge, I did the test in the tiny airplane toilet yesterday :haha: and iit was positive. I know there's still no guarantee, but we've got some hope and that's something :thumbup:

ack... grrr... hisss..... boo......ffs......... and other expletives

my spotting is gradually increasing & now having af pains.. at only 8dpo.. snot fair... not even getting a chance with this short lp.. grrrrrr.. have stocked up on vit b complex so thats next in my arsenal

x

So sorry Rjsmam :(

Maybe it's implantation cramping?
Do you usually have a 8 day LP?

So sorry Rjsmam :(

Maybe it's implantation cramping?
Do you usually have a 8 day LP?

it's red now & although it's only when i go to the loo i can feel af swooping in. what a bummer so early. i've called it a light bleed and ff has started new cycle... :cry:

i've only been charting this last 2/3 months... the last 2 have been short also but not this short.... the last 2 months i really knew as had mega pms irritability.. but its just sneaked up on me this time. snot fair.. why does it have to be such puzzle/game! cycles have been 28-30 days and now 27. Grrr. I've been taking epo and noticed another lady on bnb posted that she felt it delayed her ov and shortened her lp. so gonna try vit b complex nxt month and only take epo from cd1-5. double grr! feeling so porky also and trying to resist comfort eating... bah. anyhoo....

how are you doing - are you holding out til morning? (or maybe it is morning with you!?) cant wait to see your next test!!
x

Stuuuuuuuckinooooooki!
We're all waiting for the next test!:haha:

I understand how you were careful about the possible BFP while somebody else had AF coming. Even though I had been TTC on my own, I almost felt like a cheater when I got my BFP on the second month I had joined you... And I still feel hesitant to post pregnancy related stuff, because I know how much it hurts to read and think "Why can't that be me!!?"

I'm holding out ladies...At least until 10dpo [tomorrow] :)

You ladies will be the first to hear about the results either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->