International bumps to be!

RJ-A weekend in paris sounds wonderful!! Wish I could go.

AFM, DH just texted me he got the AT&T job whoo hooo :happydance: so now he has a nice pay increase which will mean we will be good financially. Hopefully this leads to a BFP. I called TSA and I thought they didnt want to do an interview with me or i wasnt qualified but when I called, the lady told me that they just didnt get to my name on the list yet!!! So wish me luck :thumbup: If i get this job that means $15 or $16 a hr meaning an extra $800 or $900 a month coming into the household. The only downfall is school. They still have my documents pending and I am not getting any helpful service to help process my financial aid. I have to pay for my classes by Aug. 4th so time is of the essence right now. Other than that I am on :cloud9:

The trip sounds nice rjsman. Have you been to Paris before? There's a lot to see there. I hope you'll like it!

mzswizz congratulations!! I'm sure that your new financial state will help you both to relax a bit more. Be patient with the other job; you'll get there too.

X

Thanks Madrid. Im patient with SA. i have faith that i will get it. Also dh use to work for TSA so he can help me if i dont understand or dont knos how to do something correctly.

I actually worked & lived in Paris for a few months about 10yrs ago & am in heaven at the thought of going back.. maybe a bit of a present for myself too but i know dh would love to see paris as he's not been before

mzswiss - woohoo for your lucky streak, hope in it continues & culminates in a BFP!

today i thought i'd browse the shops on my own for a little me/retail therapy.... had to chuckle - came home with the most glamorous items... a flea collar, lightbulbs.. and soy :haha: !! so i'm armed for next cycle... hurry up af, spotting has stopped now just to make me mad... grr. i can feel the pains wish it'd hurry up

x

RJ-DH and i never been to paris neither. I want to go there one day. I never tried soy before. Maybe that would help during ttc who knows. I might just dtd and hope for the best.

AFM, DH is turning in his 2 week notice today. DH and i had also DTD last night so pretty exhausted from that. Yesterday was stressful because i wasnt able to get any answers about the pending document for school and also i got a call from my MIL stating that she had got served papers for me to go to court and gave me the information and i called and it was a mix up. It wasnt me that was getting served it was my mom. All they can tell me is that a company has a suing my mom. My mom dont seem bothered by it and that is what stressed me out. I woke up with a headache and hopefully it goes away. Im hoping today will be a great day.

Hows everyone today?

AFM, went out to dinner last night with SIL, niece and nephew, and my nephew's friend. DH wasnt there because he got off too late and by the time he takes a shower and change it wouldve been too late for him to go out seeing that he had work this morning. Even though i was missing him, i still enjoyed myself. It was a celebration dinner and i had a margarita. I had a mild hang over this morning. I was drinking water and i took some tylenol this morning just in case. For the first time, im stress free about ttc. I guess because im more focused on dh's new job and me waiting for TSA to call and also school is starting next month for me. So pretty mucb i have my brain occupied with alot right now. Im still ttc its just the feel of lets see what happens :haha: But i had a nice evening, now lets see how today turns out. Also last night i felt nauseous after i ate my philly cheesesteak and i dont know why because I LOVE PHILLY CHEESESTEAK!!! Even though im miami, florida :rofl:

I've got wicked sore boobies right now :(

I swear, my nipples have been hard for 3 days now. They feel like they're going to fall off if DH touches them.

This sucks. They've swollen out of all of my sports bra's.

Stuckinoki-are you sure you are not pregnant? Thats how my bbs were before i found out i was pregnant last year.

I haven't tested again...I'm tired of BFNs so I'm waiting until AF is actually late [if she is even late]

I usually get sore boobies before AF shows up [[thanks progesterone!]] they are just way more sore this month...could be anything. lol

But it sure makes me want to POAS! lol

hey ladies... mzswiss - your evening sounds fun! so great that ttc is stress free - its good to have things occupying your mind i guess!

stuckinoki - my fingers are still crossed for you - sounds promising...

cd1 for me at last and man is it painful - got my hot water bottle out. am trying to keep my mind occupied too.. i go back to work on monday after our summer hols.... and i reeeeeallly dont wanna! :brat:

Stuckinoki-Fxed for you.

RJ-well atleast AF finally started for you.

AFM, i am feeling VERY nauseous. I have no hangover but i wouldnt think so seeing that my drink was more fruit than anything. Im sitting down and there is pressure in my lower abdomen and it makes me want to vomit. Sorry tmi

Hallo Ladies,

this last week was the last school week and things were pretty crazy between end-of-year celebrations and packing for Germany. We are leaving tomorrow for 2 weeks and I'm afraid I won't be near a computer regularly...
So I am hoping to come back to some good news from you - BFPs please!

I have been to my first midwife check-up and class about dos & don'ts of pregnancy. All they did was give you a folder, take BP, height weight and ask what hospital you wanted to deliver at.
I've been feeling ok, but yesterday I slept all day. It really worried my husband and my kids - but fine today!

Talk to you in August!

Hey you all - no time to read right now, just letting you know I needed a break... kinda.

I'm done with the clomid for this cycle, took 50 mg from cd 2-6, and I have an appt at the fertility treatment center tomorrow (= cd 11). Then they'll probably tell me when to DTD etc.

Chrissi, the soft cup arrived! Thank you so much.:happydance: What I'm wondering, though, is that you said it could be reused - the instruction however says it is not to be reused?

I know you are on holidays right now - maybe anyone else knows? Will be back with proper replies Wednesday.

We're starting day care with the LO, so lots of things to do!:baby:

Dusty -
I just washed it carefully with warm soapy water and let it dry. This way I reused it several times.
Until it gets cracked or ripped and is sterile, I can't see a reason why not to reuse it... I'm sure it would be in the company's interest though if you one used it once! LOL

Chrissi, that's what I thought. The more you need, the more you buy, the more $$$ the company makes.

Just did NOT dtd with DH. We were in the mood and everything, but right before we got comfy on the couch, he smoked... and it turned me off big times. I told him that for me, as a non-smoker, this is like I would not shower in days and then expect him to get turned on. I dunno how else to explain. Usually, I'm not that sensitive but today, DH smelling like an ash tray just disturbed me.:shrug: I must be such a great person to live with!

Well hello ladies. DH and i have been having a busy weekend but fun at he same time. Tomorrow is our 2 yr wedding anniversary so we are going shopping for gifts for each other tomorrow and going out. Im excited cant wait. Im still uneasy about last month's AF but will see if i have AF in August before testing. Well got to go now will keep you posted later on in the week.

14dpo and she showed up right on time early this afternoon.

It's a good thing I didn't let myself read too far into that spotting yesterday. I'm still ridiculously devastated by her presence because DH will not be home when I O this month [I was really hoping to squeeze one more shot at conceiving in before the big deployment :(

This sucks.

DH came home and I started crying and blubbering about not being pregnant, and he said that when all the deployment stuff is done that he'll get a SA done for me, to which all I could do was cry harder and try to explain to him that it's my fault we can't get pregnant, not his.

I called OB to see if my RE managed to put in my referral to the "in town" doctor before he moved...well; not only did he NOT put in my referral, he doesn't even mention giving me a referral in his notes, so in order to get a referral to the "in town" doctor, I have to see a new RE and do the preliminary testing again. The new RE doesn't have an available appointment until Sept 29th.

So I called my PCP [primary doc] to see if she could write the referral and the earliest that she can see me is Sept 19th.

*&#&)@&#Q^9889067361-34%R&#)@$&@+_%&@&%)%^)@#QW^($&#@_&%^@!%_^%@_^#%&@)$!%_^_$*&#+(&^!&_$@#

^^^^^^
gRRRRRRRRRR.

It's PCS season in the military right now, so EVERYBODY is leaving, but nobody has showed up to replace them yet. It's so freaking frustrating that I can't see a doctor because the military can't organize their doctors PCSing in and out. It's such a shame that health care suffers.

I am a mess because not only is AF here and we will miss the O next cycle with DH not being here, but I can't even see my doctor to make a new game plan and start more testing until the middle of September at the earliest :(

Ugh. I'm so unhappy right now.

Stuckinoki-:hugs: Sorry nothing is going your way at the moment. I see it as a way to take a break from the ttc stress. If i was you, i would take this time to take a break and relax from all of the stress. Every woman needs a good break from time to time especially when ttc. I know that when you do become pregnant, atleast you will be able to experience every day week and month with your DH. atleast your AF came on time. Because mines is whacky so i think you have a higher chance than me at concieving. I say GL and Fxed that when your DH gets back home, you will get your BFP.

AFM, today is my 2 yr anniversary YAY. DH and i pretty much spent a few hours celebrating by DTD :haha: We are having a pretty good relaxing day. We have to pick up our niece today so hopefully we dont have to babysit because its our ANNIVERSARY. we shall see though.

Stuckinoki – i’m so sorry about the witch... :hugs: and equally as sorry about the rubbish with your apmnts, it’s really not what you needed right now. Do you have any projects/hobbies to throw yourself into while dh is on deployment? Easier said than done i know...
Have you defo exhausted all game plans without needing an RE apmnt?

I understand the gloom you must be feeling right now and can’t do much to shift it for ya, sending you cyber hugs, if you need a chat or anything just shout..

x

Stuckinoki – i’m so sorry about the witch... :hugs: and equally as sorry about the rubbish with your apmnts, it’s really not what you needed right now. Do you have any projects/hobbies to throw yourself into while dh is on deployment? Easier said than done i know...
Have you defo exhausted all game plans without needing an RE apmnt?

I understand the gloom you must be feeling right now and can’t do much to shift it for ya, sending you cyber hugs, if you need a chat or anything just shout..

x

I've been seeing an RE for almost a year now, and I'm ready to start talking to a real doctor about IVF.

All military REs know how to do is to throw Clomid at things that don't get pregnant. lol And clomid has really messed me up. I'm going to go natural this cycle and see what happens. Then next month I'm doing my BC reset. That's my game plan right now. lol

I just got a bunch of beads in so I can work on that I suppose, plus I'm really busy at work so that's a plus.

Thanks for the pat on the head ladies, I needed that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->