International bumps to be!

It does sound like the cod liver oil did a number on you mzswiss! All fingers crossed for an oil free bfp :haha:

I am experiencing weird phantom pg symptoms and i’ve not even ov’d yet.... how weird is that. Or maybe i’m mentally unstable lol. :fool: :wacko: Perhaps it’s just a bug but i’ve had bouts of nausea, lack of appetite during the day – then insatiable hunger in the evenings. Wonder if it’s the soy affecting my hormones...

RJ-oil free is the way to be :rofl: i have been feeling the same symptoms too. Hmm wonder whats going on.

Hi everybody -
quick check-in while we are still in Germany...
Enjoying some family time, but haven't told my parents, but my sister. Want to wait for the first scan to share...
Very tired, napping every day while I park the kids in front of the TV (tsk, tsk), boobs seem to expect triplets - DH will be in heaven when I return (I am less than an A cup normally).

Dusty - fingers crossed for one or two!

Will write again on the weekend when back in UK!

Chrissi-I know what you mean. i am a small B cup and when i fell pregnant, my boobs were huge. DH was having a field day :rofl:

AFM, dh and i have been dtd whether tired or not :rofl: Last night, i had a dream that AF came on. So ever since i been kind of checking because i think it is going to happen. But it hasnt happened yet so thats a good thing. I am currently on cd26. So i have passed the cd amount when i was taking the supplements so thats a good thing. Please God let this mean a bfp.

Nothing new here.

I tested a few days ago (7 dpo) and got a negative. Still not sure what this tells about my chances to be pregnant as I got an injection to ovulate.

Well AF is due on the 14th so just waiting. Might test on the 8th just to see what will happen.

Dusty dont count yourself out until AF shows.

dusty - 7dpo very early so you're still in!
mzswiss - fingers crossed that AF is absent!

where'd everyone else? :huh:

i think i might have missed ov......... gah. i'm not sure as have missed a couple of temps due to the party/family staying etc (oh's party on Friday - v stressful!)

last cycle i ov'd on cd 22, part of me thinks i ov'd through the wk as i've had sore boobs. i usually get this after ov but i suppose it's possible to get them pre ov? i'm hoping i actually ov'd yest at cd 15, I had ewcm at bedtime so am puzzled about actual ov day. i guess i'll never know & will just need to hope & watch my future temps on ff. we dtd last night in hope...

:flower:x

RJ-with ewcm, i would say you are still in your fertile period. Hopefully you didnt miss it. Atleast you have signs of ov, i just dtd and hope we caught ov.

Well ladies woke up this morning with a headache. Also DH and i talked and we are going to take a break on DTD. i think we have been overdoing it with dtd so we are just going to relax on that. I just noticed i am on cd30 today which means 6 more days until next af date which is saturday. So lets see what happens. Today we are going to Miami to visit our family. Other than that nothing new here.

oh my, i just had the hugest amount of ewcm i've ever seen...... sorry tmi!! :blush: had mega cramps this am too... hope it's bean related

so am hoping the sore bbs are a pre symptom, maybe the soy!? until ff says otherwise i'm gonna hope that today/yest is ov day & hope that our dtd lat night is effective!

fingers crossed mzswiss - the relaxed approach will come good for you, i'm sure of it......

:flower:

RJ-FXed for you. Maybe that means OV is later than earlier which means there is still a chance.

AFM, 5 more days before AF due date. No sign of AF as of yet and even though DH and I said we are going to take a break, we dtd last night so i guess we can get it out the way before AF arrives again. I had fun yesterday with the family and i am stuffed from eating so much food. Today is DH first day at his new job so im excited and so is he. Right now, im just spending my time cleaning up and taking my mind off of testing because i went to the bathroom this morning so its not going to be fmu but second morning urine. And i have to wait atleast 2-3 hours so im just going tk clean until then.

I tested earlier today and it was a BFN. 5 more days until AF. Maybe its still too early.

I tested earlier today and it was a BFN. 5 more days until AF. Maybe its still too early.

morning - sorry about the bfn but think it's defo still early so still time for two lines!!

ff still hasn't given me cross hairs but i think/hope i'm 2dpo... arg i'm fed up waiting already!

RJ-Yeah I was thinking it was still early also thats why I didnt get disappointed. Also usually they will give you the crosshairs at 3dpo so seeing that you said you are around 2dpo, you should get the crosshairs tomorrow.

AFM, I randomly took my temp this morning when I first got up just to see where it would be. I thought I would see 96.4 seeing that when i was temping the last time, it was 96.4 around 7 and 8dpo. But to my surprie I saw 97.3. I tested orally first and thought since it said 97.3, it was wrong. So I sterilized the thermometer and tested vaginally and it was the same temp so I was like well cant go wrong with that. So I will temp tomorrow to see if it drops or not. Just something to do to kill time I guess :haha: 4 more days until next AF already. I dont think Im ready to see AF so im hoping for BFP.

ooh fingers crossed that high temp is a good sign!

i actually realised that i *think* i'm 3dpo... but i missed my temp on Sat am (because i had to sleep in the living room as we had so many 'guests' staying after dh's party!).

i hear ya on trying to pass the time.. it's sooo sloooooooooow...

wonder how all the other ladies are?!

dusty - how are you getting on hon? must be well into testing time for you

x

Hi everybody!
Second midwife appointment today for me, lots of paperwork and I did NOT have to step on the scale (phew). 2 weeks of daily trips to the German bakery did result in quite a bit of weight gain...

Dusty - testing must be close!???? Hope those follicles were fertilized for you!

Fingers crossed for some BFPs soon!

Rj-well the missing temp would explain why you didnt get the crosshairs yet and it must have been some party for alot of guests to stay over. and yes time is going by slow when it comes close to the end/begin of a cycle ugh what a drag this is. but i guess if AF is coming then i should enjoy the slow time before AF appears well if AF appears.

dusty-hope we hear good news from you soon.

chrissy-nice to hear good news from you. hows the pregnancy coming along?

Hey everyone,

mzswizz - I am totally illiterate with this whole temperature/cm thing. But anyway, I hope that AF won't show up and you'll get your BFP

Chrissy- I pretty much avoid stepping on scale as well. How far have you come along with your pregnancy (I'm just not sure when you got your BFP)?

RJ - well, yeah - the waiting part is the worst. I'm gonna be tested today- when will you test?

AFM - wel, I tested another time 10dpo and got another BFN. It's 13/14 dpo depending on when exactly I ovulated, you never know exactly.... tested negative today... or well, when I looked again later it was a faint'ish line., though no AF in sight, and so I have to go see my gyn today and get lots of blood drawn again :)growlmad:) to see what the heck all this means.

I might be weird, but we are having a stressy time here. The LO is starting day care, and it's not as easy as I thought, not for her and easpecially not for me. I don't even know if I could be all happy about a BFP right now (yes, hit me) because it's just so complicated to let go one child you really love to bits (or deal with the fact that she is growing bigger and that strange people will have her all day long while I have to work), and then at the same welcome another child. Dunno if that makes sense. It's just not easy to deal with 2 opposite feelings at the same, kinda saying hello and goodbye at the same time.

Anyway, I will see. And it won't be more than one follicle that might have made it. The smaller ones usually get lost while the biggest one keeps growing. I had one 8mm and one 12mm and only the bigger one should have even reached the size of 17mm (that's the minimum you need in order to have a chance at all). So no twins for me this cycle:winkwink: Like I said, if hubby would agree on having 2 more kids (so it's 3 for us), I'd probably not be all crazy about twins after all, as multiple pregnancies tend to be more complicated. Then again, who wouldn't prefer to hit two birds with one stone:blush:

dusty-i understand what you are saying. even though i dont have a LO yet i understand your feelings. children grow up so fast right before your eyes. now its daycare and next thig you know she's in high school wanting to go shopping wih friends and learning how to drive. i dont think any parent will get over a feeling of letting the attachment go. its instinct to love and protect. but i will be a little cautious myself because my child would be a daycare for the first time. i think she will be okay and you both will adjust later. im around 12dpo (depending on if i OV'd on cd22) and going to test today. i tested around 8 or 9dpo and received a BFN so we shall see whats going to happen.

AF just arrived for me. So onto next cycle. I didnt even know AF had arrived until I did my first pee in the morning. I have no cramps no nothing so it was a shock but then again im happy that im not cramping. So hopefully this is a smooth AF this month. AF was due on Saturday but it came today so it started early. We shall see if it will be heavy bleeding today. Its alot of pink for now which is weird too. We shall see.

Sorry about the witch showing up.... it's getting so frustrating after months and months of trying, doesn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->