International bumps to be!

Dusty, I'm so, so sorry :hugs: Sending you lots of positive energy and hope.

HI everyone! Sorry I disapeared again, I'm back on board now.

rj, I'm over the moon for you! :yippee: what glorious news! If the line showed up that fast, I'm sure the digi will confirm.

I have to read back to write to everyone else. I hope you're all doing well!

Hi Hena lovely to see you back… am not celebrating til am sure.. it might be denial but I just can’t get my head round it! :wacko:

We have back to back typhoons coming...both forecasted to run us over, directly. So I ran out to the PX today and stocked up on a couple things that I was running low on....

Now I'm prepared for Typhoon Roke!​

~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~

I've Got Plenty Of New Yarn For Crochetting...

https://i52.tinypic.com/2ptwlyv.jpg
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
And Plenty Of Stuff To Pee On [Should I Get The Urge At 7dpo *wink**wink*]​
https://i55.tinypic.com/153b76x.jpg​

WOW……. I’m awe of you arsenal!!!! Clever girl :thumbup: I’d still love to see any of your pics of Japan if you ever have time

We had the tail end of hurricane katia here in the uk and I flew through it on Monday am.. not pleasant! Hoping for a better flight home today. Hope the typhoons are not too hard going!

Chrissi, that picture is beautiful! It's amazing how you can see the details of your LO's face already!

msswizz, congrats on moving forward with the job, it's an exciting time for you even if you have to wait a little longer for your bfp. Fingers crossed for this next cycle!

stuckinoki, grrrrr re the insurance headache! I was reading what you wrote about your thyroid though, and maybe if it's stable now you'll have better luck. It sounds like you O without clomid so I'm totally confused as to why the doc put you on it in the first place??? How did DH's SA turn out?

Madrid, it sounds like your body is ready to move on for your sticky baby! I hope you're feeling better.

afm, like a few of you others, I've been working out :bodyb: getting back into good eating habits :pizza: and keeping a relaxed attitude :coolio:

The result? I'm on CD 45 today :wacko:

So I don't know what to think...I've done two tests, one on each of the last two Fridays, and both BFN. I thought travelling and grief might have caused a delay in O, but this is getting rediculous. My longest ever cycle before now was 40 days :shrug: DH wants me to test again, but I'm going to wait another day or two. I always feel so crushed when I see a bfn, I'd rather let af show up. Besides, I have literally no symptoms.

Anyway, I am hoping to be able to get online and keep up with you lovely ladies more regularly now that my schedule has returned to normal. Hugs to all!

WOW nice collection Stuckinoki!!!! That'll keep you busy. I hope the water stays out of your house this time around. Any chance the typhoons will delay DH even longer? ;-)

WOW nice collection Stuckinoki!!!! That'll keep you busy. I hope the water stays out of your house this time around. Any chance the typhoons will delay DH even longer? ;-)

DH is home now, and the next one was cancelled so he's not going anywhere for a while :yippee: :happydance:

I hope so too! I'm still trying to get the insurance company to pay out...it's really frustrating. I probably won't test this weekend but I am neurotic and I was concerned that if it's bad enough it'll take about a week to get back to normal and a week from this saturday is my test day...not that I'm expecting much.

I do ovulate without clomid...pretty well too if I do say so myself. He told me [and I quote] "I'm out of other idea's, and the clomid won't hurt you."

Ugh, gotta love military doctors.

RJ-yay im sure its a BFP. congrats to you.

Stuckinoki-wow you're collection is awesome :thumbup:

Hena-Are you going to take a blood test?

AFM, AF stopped on cd6 so im happy. im on cd7. DH and i dtd multiple times so im happy :rofl:

Wooo Hoooo Ladies!

I have awesome, non baby related news!

DH is letting me get another greyhound :) Tomorrow, I go to meet her. Right now we have a greyhound and a dachshund, and we're getting a second greyhound!!!

Wooo hoooo! I've been trying to talk him into it for months now ;)

yay stuckinoki!! I love dogs we have 4 already but DH wont allow another one unless we get rid of some so whats the purpose :rofl: So im happy with the 4 we got.

Omg rjsman Im sure it's a BFP!!!!! I got mine with superdrug tests. They are excellent. Congratulations!!!! Please update in the soy thread! I want you to tell them yourself.

Welcome back Hena! Hope is a bfp for you as well!

Stuckinoki you're a well prepared!!! My duet has started with the eating healthier first & then gradually I'll be more & more strict. Only the 2nd day but si far so good.

X

Xx

today is the day after AF has ended yay :happydance: AF ended a day early so Im happy. DH and I celebrated by DTD all night :blush: As you can tell we missed being able to :rofl: So I had a great evening.Well DH gets paid next friday so thats good because after paying the bills and seeing how much it is to install the home alarm system, i can schedule a doc's appt :happydance: Finally I will get the answers I need. This month, Im not going to do anything really except DTD. Im thinking this month is going to be a BFN. I dont know I just have a feeling. Seeing that I dont know when O is going to occur, it puts me out of the loop of things. Hopefully I can get answers before I O this month. If anything, I believe that we will get our BFP after my doc tells us whats going on, if its anything. I want to know more about the tiny cysts. Also I remember I took a FR fertility test that you suppose to take on cd3 of your period and the results came back that I need to seek medical help because the FSH was the same color as the control line so I think it means it was elevated FSH levels but I threw it out of my mind and I just remembered it. So Im going to tell him about that too. Hopefully after getting everything straightened out, we will end with a BFP.

I just looked on the FR website and if the test line is the same color or darker for the fertility test, it means elevated FSH. So I looked up FSH and it was saying that elevated FSH levels can be the cause for a woman not conceiving :dohh: Elevated FSH levels means that the quality and quantity of eggs arent good which makes since on why I had a blighted ovum because DH's sperm fertilized a bad egg :dohh: Well lets just see if im right when I do go to the doctor.

erm..... here's my pics....... am kinda in a daze... after spotting at the wk end i cannot tell you how amazed i am...

Attachments

• tests.JPG
    tests.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 5
Congrats RJs!! Well we already knew that it was a bfp :haha:

I knew it!!!! Soy worked for you as well!:happydance::happydance:

So happy for you rjsman! :wohoo:

Have you told your dh?

thanks ladies!!! it's kinda sunk in now.. but it's taken the full 24hrs - last night i was totally dazed and confused :haha: i can't tell how shocked i was

i told dh i had a gift from london for him & gave him the digi... he was gobsmacked but delighted

we're not telling anyone yet & i need to give careful thought how to tell my poor pal who lost her bean yesterday & was undergoing a d&c today....

:wohoo::wohoo: Those are some beautiful lines, RJsmam!!! And there's nothing like a digi to spell it out!

And Stuckinoki, I think I'm even more jealous of you :haha: I want a dog sooo badly! DH says he'll let me get one if we don't have a BFP in the next six months. I'm guessing that means he's feeling optimistic about a baby...he's a cat person. :shrug: I love him anyway:winkwink: Post a pic after you meet your new furbaby!

AFM.....DH talked me into testing in the am. I guess if it's another BFN I'll have to do a blood test.......let's see.

Oh WOW rjsman! That sound absolutely like a BFP! Can't wait for the pics!

stuckinoki - if we had TTCd for longer, I totally would have tried to wiggle another dog out of my DH! And I love greyhounds. My second dog would have been a lurcher (a grey hound type with longer, coarse hair).

Right now I have a Goldendoodle named Cooper.

Anybody want to share their "dog baby" photos?

i would so love a dog too but oh put his foot down - as we're all out of the house for long days i guess the time isn't right..... but maye in the future!

greyhounds are lovely dogs - would love to see all your pics..

< you can already see my fur babe :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->