International bumps to be!

https://i52.tinypic.com/2j5o2oo.jpg

This is our Dachshund, her name is Abby!

https://i56.tinypic.com/v7cr9v.jpg

And This is our Italian Greyhound, her name is Sticks

aw they're gawjus... both look full of character! loving Abby in the bath!

She has such sad eyes in that picture :) Because Sticks gets cold faster; I take Sticks out of the tub faster, and Abby is such a good girl that she just sits there and stares up at me like "please mommy, take me out now?"

I heart my girls! Can't wait to introduce our newest addition....we're naming her Lazy Legs; Don't know if I said that already!

Hehe, Lazy Legs! too cute!!!

Well....I got up and tested with fmu. BFN on an ic....so DH and I figured since it's CD46 and I've never, ever, since the age of 11 had a cycle last this long, maybe the tests are wrong, so I broke out my first FRER. BFN. :growlmad: So obviously something's wrong with me and I don't know what, and we can keep :sex: going which is wonderful, but there's no way to time it or to even suppose it's going to lead to anything :nope:

Stuckinoki-Your dogs are soo adorable.

Hena-I say do a blood test. I went through 2 weeks of testing and finally caved in to take a blood test. Then on cd50 i finally got AF after i got the negative blood work so you never know.

So here is my fur baby!

Attachments

• Cooper 2011.jpg
    Cooper 2011.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 0
Leah (mini pinscher)

2010-12-13 13.47.48.jpg

Leah and Booker (cairn terrier)

IMG_20101224_150326.jpg

I got to find the other pics of my chihuahua and bulldog mix

Layla (bulldog mix when she was a puppy)

layla9.jpg

Ugh cant find the chihuahua but its ok

We didn't get the greyhound today :( I'm super bummed, but she was too big for Sticks...she kept swatting her about and I was scared that Sticks was going to end up with a broken back.

Such as life; I should just learn to be happy with the pets I have and stop trying to add members to my family :sadface:

aww stuckinoki-dont worry you'll get a baby so thats why you didnt get the greyhound.

I love all your fur baby pics, ladies!!! I'm leaning toward a labradoodle (sp?) when if we don't manage to get pg in the next 5.5 months (oooh yes, I've started the countdown :haha:)

Stuckinoki, you're right to put the health and safty of your puppies first. You'll find another dog who fits into the family, and with any luck a baby won't be far behind!

rjsmam, I love your new ticker!!!

How are you doing, Dusty? I was thinking about you today. Still sending you cyber hugs!!!!

I'm not ignoring the rest of you, but DH is summoning me to dinner (10:50 pm, ugh, lol!)

hena - sorry about your mind bending long cycle - so frustrating to be in limbo.... a labradoodle sounds awesome

mzswiss & chrissi - loving your fur babes too! love them all! i love my girly cat but would looove a pooch as always had one growing up

dusty - how are you honey, hope things are not too horrible for you :hugs:

xx

thanks rj i love your ticker btw.

hey ladies,

how are you doing everybody?

AFM, well another day in my cycle. We had a home alarm consultant come over and give us a quote for the system because there has been break ins recently in the area and we want to be protected so after the price, DH and I decided that we will get it so the technician will be here on the 26th :happydance: atleast now we can put our mind at ease knowing that we are safe. He even gave us stickers to put up so it can make thieves think twice about coming to break into our house. Also still waiting for TSA to get through the bankground check and after that I will be working :happydance: So we are going to fax the medical papers off today and then pretty much wait for everything to clear. Then when next AF starts, we are going to buy a box of the FR fertility tests and take the test on cd3. If the results are the same, then I will schedule an appt with doctor. Either way, I am going to schedule an appt because i have to get a check up for this year anyways. Everything is going good for us right now. I was thinking about that psychic that said im going to get male advice (im thinking thats going to be my ob/gyn) in a few months and not long after we will concieve most likely a boy. Thats what she said. So im thinking she pretty much saying im going to go to the doctor, he's going to find out the issue, he will fix it and then we will concieve a boy after. Now its looking like her prediction, is in the process of being correct but we shall see. She said within these 4-8 months. And im already on month 2 next month will be month 3 and i should get everything done in that month, AF, testing with fertility test, doc appt etc and then month 4 will probably be a test run so lets see if i concieve a november (my dad's birth month) or december baby. Im thinking if i concieve in december (my & my mom's birth month), then the baby will be born in september not too far after DH's birthday so that would be a gift to both of us.

Really does sound like everythin is going good for you mzswiss – keep thinking positive and I’m sure that bfp will be right round the corner. :thumbup:

I know it sounds cheesy but while I was in this tww I made a point of thinking positive (mostly just to myself lol) and imagining all the changes taking place to result in a bfp. I had a dream at 1dpo about a baby bird which I googled and is apparently related to babies! Then loads more vivid dreams which was one of the things that made me think there was a wee chance…

Anyhoo… Am looking for some advice today… I told you about my good friend, she had an emergency scan at 10wks as had a tiny bit of spotting. They scanned and found her to be measuring way too small & didn’t think it was growing – she had to go back & they said it was growing but the embryo was empty so she had to get a d&c. We are pretty close and a couple of wks before we spent an afternoon together & I spent loads of time chatting excitedly with her about baby stuff as it was her first. I feel a bit guilty now that perhaps I should have been more careful with the baby chat. I am chatting to her everyday now by text & trying to be supportive as she’s terribly upset. She had the procedure on the day I got my bfp. Don’t know what to do about telling her. I’ve told my best friend who suggested just waiting and not telling her til 12wks in the hope she’s preg again by then. But am not sure. I think as we’re really close she might be annoyed that I hadn’t been able to tell her… What do you think ladies?

Well imo, since she is your good friend, you should tell her the news but at the same time be understanding that yes it may upset her because she just lost a child. Just tell her i have something to tell you but i dont know if its the correct timing because of the situation you are going through at the moment but i would just like to let you know that i found out im pregnant and let her know you're nervous and scared because you see what she had to go through and just tell ehr how you feel. I think if you go to her that way, she wont be annoyed and upset and at the same time you are consoling her and it wont seem like YAY :happydance: im pregnant. To her it will be okay she is telling me but being thoughtful and caring about my feelings etc. Hope i helped.

Well imo, since she is your good friend, you should tell her the news but at the same time be understanding that yes it may upset her because she just lost a child. Just tell her i have something to tell you but i dont know if its the correct timing because of the situation you are going through at the moment but i would just like to let you know that i found out im pregnant and let her know you're nervous and scared because you see what she had to go through and just tell ehr how you feel. I think if you go to her that way, she wont be annoyed and upset and at the same time you are consoling her and it wont seem like YAY :happydance: im pregnant. To her it will be okay she is telling me but being thoughtful and caring about my feelings etc. Hope i helped.

thanks mzswiss - i tend to think you're right but wanted to check i wasn't being blinkered

yeah no problem. I went through that same situation. The minute i had a m/c, my sister was pregnant. Yeah i was upset but i was even more upset that she just was like guess what im pregnant yay so its like she just disregarded the fact that im going through a loss and a rough time so thats why i know what to say because i wished my sister said that to me because i wouldve felt like she cared.

rjsman you're in a difficult one. Your friend has been through the same as myself. I was also 10wks and had an emergency scan as I was spotting. My baby was measuring 8.5wks and had no heartbeat; luckily I started mc'ing the following day. The wait for mc is horrible.
And taking into account the situation it's the same or very similar I think it'll be difficult for her to cope with your news. Even more if you say it was her 1st baby. How close are you? How is she with other people? For example one of my friends is nearly 18wks pregnant. I was just 10 days behind her in my pregnancy. I only heard about her pregnancy when I came back from Spain and at first I was shocked, then very pleased for her but with a mixture of sadness for my loss. When I saw her for the first time after the news I was as happy as I managed to be but we ended up crying for my loss. She also was very understanding and lovely with me.
I truly think it depends on your relationship with her and how she is. I have no right to be jealous or mad about other people being pregnant instead of me because it's out of my hands; what happened happened and I can only hope I'll be lucky again and have a healthy pregnancy. If I want this for me how can I be selfish and not wish the same for others? :shrug:

Good luck Hun!

X

rjsman you're in a difficult one. Your friend has been through the same as myself. I was also 10wks and had an emergency scan as I was spotting. My baby was measuring 8.5wks and had no heartbeat; luckily I started mc'ing the following day. The wait for mc is horrible.
And taking into account the situation it's the same or very similar I think it'll be difficult for her to cope with your news. Even more if you say it was her 1st baby. How close are you? How is she with other people? For example one of my friends is nearly 18wks pregnant. I was just 10 days behind her in my pregnancy. I only heard about her pregnancy when I came back from Spain and at first I was shocked, then very pleased for her but with a mixture of sadness for my loss. When I saw her for the first time after the news I was as happy as I managed to be but we ended up crying for my loss. She also was very understanding and lovely with me.
I truly think it depends on your relationship with her and how she is. I have no right to be jealous or mad about other people being pregnant instead of me because it's out of my hands; what happened happened and I can only hope I'll be lucky again and have a healthy pregnancy. If I want this for me how can I be selfish and not wish the same for others? :shrug:

Good luck Hun!

X

thanks Madrid - she's a lovely sweet girl & we're very close. we used to be flatmates and have been through lots together. she was one of my bridesmaids & I was the first person she told about getting her bfp. i know there is no answer & it's going to be tough for her whatever. i think she might be hurt that i didn't confide in her if i wait too long but i know it's still so raw for her and her partner. i'm thinking of waiting for another few wks and then telling her... not sure whether to tell her face to face or more remotely so she that can react the way she wants to - if you know what i mean. urg poor lass, i have no doubt she will be happy for me but will of course be so sad for her own loss & I just dont want to make it harder for her at the moment.....

If you think she has no way to find out from somebody else, then maybe is better if you wait a couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->