International bumps to be!

Spotting this morning ladies, and still cramping.
I do believe that I'm out this month.

Oh well, on to soy next cycle.

Hi to all! How to join the group? I'm Canadian, living in Papua New Guinea, and TTC. Just finished up my p yesterday, so looking forward to trying this next cycle again... :)

https://i53.tinypic.com/2ilkhw4.jpg

What do you think ladies?

Hi expatttc - you just joined! :)
Welcome! (if you want the banner look in the early pages for the URL.

Tell us a little more about yourself!
We are a very supportive international bunch all in different stages of TTC! Two of us have Recently been successful, two just suffered a loss, but we are all here for each other!

hi expattc :wave: lovely to meet you & would love to hear more about you and your journey so far.... i'm sure you'll find this group supportive and friendly

Stuckinoki – hard to say but i think i actually see something promising on the last one ? ic’s for me were pants… i was using 10miu ics at 12dpo and got nothing.. then had spotting so assumed was out – you know the rest ! if the signs are promising maybe you need to pull out the big guns

Hope everyone else is well today ! i’ve been testing every day on the ics now… lines are very slowly getting stronger but i’m spending to much time analysing them ! got a cb digi stashed for the wk end where i’m hoping to see 3+ wks… i stupidly read on another post that a lady knew she was gonna mc as she couldn’t get a 3+ on a digi… arg… :dohh:

:flower:

Stuckinoki- I see a faint line for the top test... how many days dpo are you?

Are you affected by Taifun "Roke"? Geez, you picked some exiting natural desaster years to live in Japan!

Oh typhoon Roke was supposed to hit us directly last weekend but it veered north and gained a bunch of speed and power. We've only had a little bit of rough seas but that's it.

I'm gonna try to hold off on testing for a couple of days. I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up because I swear it feels like my period is about to start any second now! lol

How's everybody else doing?

Welcome expattc. Info about me im from Miami, FL but currently live in Sunrise, FL. im 21 turning 22 on december 28th and dh is 23. I got marrued at 19 on july 25th so been married for 2 yrs and been with him going on 6 yrs. I got pregnant march 2010 and had a blighted ovum april 2010. Been ttc #1 for almost 2 yrs now. I have a 35 day cycle. Currently awaiting ov which should be occurring in 8 days. So umm thats about it oh and i have lots of pets :haha:

Stuckinoki-it looks i see a line on the top one. How many dpo are you?

Chrissi-How are you doing today?

RJ-you have nothing to worry about. You will get your 3+ on the digi soon i just know it. Wish they had those in the U.S. because those look helpful and awesome. We only have the cb digi that says pregnant or not pregnant.

Hmm where's dusty & hena?

AFM, cd14 today. No bd last night seeing though we were tired so we just pretty much fell asleep. But it was okay though. Atleast he gave his soldiers some rest. I think we suppose to bd every other day anyways. Well that plan was thrown outthe window :rofl: but im just awaiting the go so i can go to my doc and he can tell me whats going on, fix it and then say congrats you both are going to be parents.

Well i would say yeah wait a couple days before next test.

And right when I think I cant get anymore drained...i get drained mentally. Im already tired physically but its just the fact that all the ttc stuff has drained me completely. This cycle is my break cycle. Im not symptom spotting, no OPKs, temps, checking cm nothing. Im just going to just enjoy no AF until she comes. Im at 1 yr 5 months of ttc already and i am just completely tired of the whole thing to be honest. In reality, im not really trying anymore. Sometimes I push for baby and other times, Im just like I give up. I know after awhile of ttc, women tend to feel this way and you have to have strength to keep pushing forward but after everything, I dont even want to think about it until we go to my doctor and figure out whats going on. Any AF that comes before the doc's appt once its scheduled, will be irrelevant for me. I will start paying attention once i get the answers and help we need. But other than that yesterday, I didnt bd with dh because we were both tired and just wanted to cuddle and relax. So we fell asleep and I am still pretty tired. I have been drinking alot of water this month and I must say I did not know that water has such a major affect on my cm. I drink water and now im getting loads of cm so atleast i know that water is making me produce more cm.

Here is a real tear-jerker !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ

oh my goodness that was so beautiful. Showing the struggles that women and couples go through in the TTC process. I love the video already. Thats going to be like my theme now.

oh my goodness that was so beautiful. Showing the struggles that women and couples go through in the TTC process. I love the video already. Thats going to be like my theme now.

i was wondering about the singer and if it was a personal story - so was pleased to see her with a wee one at the end!

yeah, i thought she has struggles until i saw her with her child i was like aww. I soooo cried a little bit after the song was finished.

yeah, i thought she has struggles until i saw her with her child i was like aww. I soooo cried a little bit after the song was finished.

it was the bit about the hearbeat that did it for me......:cry:

i think the ones that got me is the couple trying for 4 yrs, the woman who found out she cant hav children and the heartbeat. I also got emotional on the part when she was saying that he thinks its him and she thinks its her. That part killed me because thats how DH and I are. He thinks he is the problem and I tell him no honey i think im the problem so it was heart felt. Im going through what they are and especially the sign about 5 miscarriages omg thats when i started getting teary eyed because i had a m/c so it brought back memories.

i think the ones that got me is the couple trying for 4 yrs, the woman who found out she cant hav children and the heartbeat. I also got emotional on the part when she was saying that he thinks its him and she thinks its her. That part killed me because thats how DH and I are. He thinks he is the problem and I tell him no honey i think im the problem so it was heart felt. Im going through what they are and especially the sign about 5 miscarriages omg thats when i started getting teary eyed because i had a m/c so it brought back memories.

aw....... just picture yourself at the end of the journey (or the start of a new one) with your bundle in your arms....... :flower:

Yeah i know. I cant wait until the day we can say yay we're pregnant and then i get the baby bump and the a baby in our arms then thats when motherhood hits. Its going to be amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->