International bumps to be!

If you think she has no way to find out from somebody else, then maybe is better if you wait a couple of weeks.

yip i know for sure she won't find out so think that's my plan... thanks for your words of wisdom :flower:

Really does sound like everythin is going good for you mzswiss – keep thinking positive and I’m sure that bfp will be right round the corner. :thumbup:

I know it sounds cheesy but while I was in this tww I made a point of thinking positive (mostly just to myself lol) and imagining all the changes taking place to result in a bfp. I had a dream at 1dpo about a baby bird which I googled and is apparently related to babies! Then loads more vivid dreams which was one of the things that made me think there was a wee chance…

Anyhoo… Am looking for some advice today… I told you about my good friend, she had an emergency scan at 10wks as had a tiny bit of spotting. They scanned and found her to be measuring way too small & didn’t think it was growing – she had to go back & they said it was growing but the embryo was empty so she had to get a d&c. We are pretty close and a couple of wks before we spent an afternoon together & I spent loads of time chatting excitedly with her about baby stuff as it was her first. I feel a bit guilty now that perhaps I should have been more careful with the baby chat. I am chatting to her everyday now by text & trying to be supportive as she’s terribly upset. She had the procedure on the day I got my bfp. Don’t know what to do about telling her. I’ve told my best friend who suggested just waiting and not telling her til 12wks in the hope she’s preg again by then. But am not sure. I think as we’re really close she might be annoyed that I hadn’t been able to tell her… What do you think ladies?

She's going to have to wait 12weeks before she can ttc again :( Once the bean implants there is scar tissue that has to heal or else you run a huge huge chance of a 2nd miscarriage.

The best thing you can do is be there for her, emotionally. Be there for her when she's down and let her cry on your shoulder if she needs to. All the women I know that have gone through similar situations have always become a little reclusive...I say just keep being a good friend and she'll come around when she's ready.

I agree to hold off a little bit before telling her about your pregnancy. Either way you look at it, it's going to hurt her. She'll be happy for you, but it's still going to sting on the inside...so maybe wait until she is through the worst of her grieving.

I'm sorry for her loss.

Hi Everyone!

rjsmam, I defer to the ladies who have been through the pain of MCs themselves. Their advice sounds good to me.
How are YOU feeling though? Have you been to the doc yet?

Chrissie, and updates from you? Can you see a bump yet??

mzswizz, sounds like you've got your stuff together!! way to go! How long do you expect the background check to take?

stuckinoki, Have the typhoons passed yet? I'm so glad DH is there with you!

Dusty, I'm thinking of you every day, I really hope you have good support right now :hugs:

AFM, CD50 and no sign of AF and yet another bfn this morning :shrug: I think I'll take mtswizz's advice and call the doctor this week. Obviously there's something wrong with me.

Hey Hena,

Oh what a pig of a cycle you're having - think you should call the doc. Have you ever had such a long cycle before? :hugs:

I'm doing ok... i've passed from the dazed and confused stage to the worry worry worry stage! Have had a stinking head cold with really bad neck pain so have spent most of wk end with hot water bottle on my neck! It's a lot better today though. Having lots of cramps & am anxious on every trip to the loo but otherwise all good! Have another business trip to london next wk but am hoping it's the last for a while.

hope the rest of our lovely ladies are well..... chrissi i second the request for a bump picture!!!!

:flower:
x

Hena-Yeah you should call the doctor. My late AF (2 weeks late) came on cd50. Just hoping it wont do that again though unless it doesnt appear because of a BFP :haha: Well when I called the TSA HR Help Desk they told me that there isnt really a specific time frame for the background check so it pretty much means I just got to wait for the email to tell me okay we are done do you accept this final job offer and here's your start date for training. So waiting is all I can do.

RJ-Hope you are feeling better now :hugs:

How are you ladies doing and Chrissi i third for bump pictures :haha:

AFM, today is cd12 already. I only got 10 more days before OV day and i seriously thought i had longer to go. Time is seriously flying on my end. But thats good though. The plan has changed for this cycle. Well we have already faxed over the medical papers so we are just awaiting the updated insurance cards to be mailed to us. Also, we are not going to test with the FR fertility test. Since we already know that I am going to schedule the doctor, we can just save our money for HPTs or OPKs etc if the doctor insists though. For this cycle, I am not going to put much thought into it. I will dtd with DH but i will be expecting AF at the end. When we get the insurance cards, I am going to schedule the doctor's appt. Hopefully the doctor's appt will land on cd1 so he can start testing from the beginning instead of the mid of the cycle and atleast when it is all said and done, either next cycle or the cycle after could be the test run. Hopefully the chances of a full term pregnancy and healthy baby increases. So OV will be on oct. 1st and i will be expecting af on oct. 14th. So we shall see what happens. And lets see if TSA will call before the first doc's appt.

Hi ladies!!

Hena I hate long cycles!! The uncertainty kills me. I agree with going to see your doc just to know what's going on.

rjsman don't worry too much Hun! Just enjoy you pregnancy as much as possible! The weather is changing here in London so get ready for a cooler reception this time. That's unless it changes by then.

I'm waiting for O and for my +opk of course. My cm has increased and I feel O is around the corner. Only one week before my dh's trip so I think we'll make it in time.

X

Hi ladies!!

Hena I hate long cycles!! The uncertainty kills me. I agree with going to see your doc just to know what's going on.

rjsman don't worry too much Hun! Just enjoy you pregnancy as much as possible! The weather is changing here in London so get ready for a cooler reception this time. That's unless it changes by then.

I'm waiting for O and for my +opk of course. My cm has increased and I feel O is around the corner. Only one week before my dh's trip so I think we'll make it in time.

X

excellent news re ov - i hope it is right round the corner and you're getting lots of bding in :winkwink: exciting - you'll soon be in the 2ww!!!

yep i need to take a chill pill and stop worrying me thinks... cooler - i'm used to as i live in the north of scotland lol.. it'll still be warm in comparison no doubt - hoping the flight isn't as bad as last wk in all those winds... that was err.. entertaining!

Hey ladies. I'm not even temping anymore. DH has been stealing the blankets all night long so I wake up freezing, and unable to obtain a temp that's even close to above cover line.

I'm 10dpo today but I have a feeling that AF is going to rear her ugly head earlier than normal this cycle. I've got absolutely heinous cramps, so I'm not even going to bother testing this cycle.

I'm sure I'll be seeing the witch soon.

Hope everybody else is doing well.

Dont count yourself out yet stuckinoki!!

AFM, me and dh dtd last night and all i can say is amazing!!!!!!!!! We went for 4 rounds :saywhat: But now i am feeling the after effects :rofl: Sharp pain on my right side now and its not going away. I think last night was too fun because i think i pulled a muscle :haha: cd13 and cant even believe it. Time is just passing by and im loving it!! Soon I will be able to schedule the doctor's appt and we can get the ball rolling.

Dont count yourself out yet stuckinoki!!

AFM, me and dh dtd last night and all i can say is amazing!!!!!!!!! We went for 4 rounds :saywhat: But now i am feeling the after effects :rofl: Sharp pain on my right side now and its not going away. I think last night was too fun because i think i pulled a muscle :haha: cd13 and cant even believe it. Time is just passing by and im loving it!! Soon I will be able to schedule the doctor's appt and we can get the ball rolling.

:shock::shock::shock: go mzswiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wowees that more then we did all cycle for my bfp lol

and stuckinoki - i agree don't count yersel out yet!

:rofl: yeah i know and now im feeling it sooo bad :rofl:

:rofl: i know right. Its DH's fault. He the one who wanted to keep going.

I hope so too. That would be a nice gift for us.

Ok ladies - you are REALLY embarrassing me! You want a bump photo????

Hadn't taken one yet. I don't feel my best right now - still nauseous and very tired, eating a lot and feeling like a big glop. But since you all insisted here is the 14 week shot:

Attachments

• bump 14 weeks.jpg
    bump 14 weeks.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3
Chrissi-Do you work out? It looks like you are in shape like an athlete. But you have a nice bump already.

No, I think it's just favorable lighting! Lol
Thanks for the compliment though.
I'm just average fit, size 8 (US) and expanding.
In my first pregnancy I gained 50 lbs, in the second 40lbs, hoping for just 35 this time cause it took me 18 months each time to get rid of the weight!

chrissi you look FAB - what a lovely little bump!!!!!!! :flower:

You're welcome. My sizes are seperate from top and bottom. Usually i have to get a dress bigger than my normal size because of the extra load i carry in the back :rofl: I went from a size 5 to a 9 in jeans already :huh: Guess im growing pretty quickly. When I was pregnant before the m/c, the doctor told me the most i need to gain is 40lbs but when i do have a healthy pregnancy, im going toslim down on the food intake because i was gaining 2lbs a week starting from 4 weeks pregnant :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->